Pakistani embassy website hacked by Indian Cyber Army

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
hope they will do ISI web site soon, love to see Indian flag on that website.

KS

Bye bye DFI
If people see that page carefully they can notice a horrible/embarrassing typo.

arya

Country flag
great work

i wish some day i will see same thing on pdf

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It's actually not funny. It is a poor show of vandalism that we condemn. DFI has suffered enough at the hands of paki attacks.

I would rather appreciate these "good hackers" actually use their skills to hack in silently into enemy countries system and get useful information for us. Espionage, industrial and military secrets etc like his the Chinis do. Very silently and very effective. Putting up such pages of hacking actually serves no purpose. If they are really that good and patriotic bunch, then they should help our agencies get crucial info by hacking into enemy systems.

arya

Country flag
It's actually not funny. It is a poor show of vandalism that we condemn. DFI has suffered enough at the hands of paki attacks.

I would rather appreciate these "good hackers" actually use their skills to hack in silently into enemy countries system and get useful information for us. Espionage, industrial and military secrets etc like his the Chinis do. Very silently and very effective. Putting up such pages of hacking actually serves no purpose. If they are really that good and patriotic bunch, then they should help our agencies get crucial info by hacking into enemy systems.
dont you think they can do the same well they can

any time any where

next should be pdf

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Very god work. Kudos to the guys who did it.. Thousand salutes for your great job.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

O please, that attitude never works only when you attack back do they realize how it feels. A great offense is the best defense.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles