Pakistani develops technology to run vehicles on water

agentperry

congrats to paki scientist and this is the thing i want pakistan to share with the world and us

ashicjose

I dont have the link in India someone did the same but little or no attention given to the invention..

If People start using water, Large Petro companies in Gulf will be very un-pleased..
And most of the GOVs also,they will lose their revenue.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Na jane kyon... I expected you to respond to this..
Tumane Bulaya aur ham chale aye...
Hmmmm

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Na jane kyon... I expected you to respond to this..
Tumane Bulaya aur ham chale aye...
Hmmmm
tum jaison ka muh band karnay ke liye hi mujhe reply karna padta hai

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
tum jaison ka muh band karnay ke liye hi mujhe reply karna padta hai
Ham aap ko khushamdeed kahaten Hain? Varna Badtamizi ka theka to Allaha Mian ne kissi autr ko diya hai....

Stopping water to Pakistan will materialise as self fulfilling prophecy for Pakistan or if you were confident it will not happens then there would not have been "Gali Gali Men shor Hai"..

Tum kamzat kab tak apana nuclear bomb dikhate phiroge... Paani ke bagair mar jaoge... nuclaer bomb kei zaroorat nahin ...

KS

Bye bye DFI
Google "Muligai petrol ramar"...::laugh:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ham aap ko khushamdeed kahaten Hain? Varna Badtamizi ka theka to Allaha Mian ne kissi autr ko diya hai...
tum logon se jada gira hua aur badtameez bhi koi ho sakta hai?

Stopping water to Pakistan will materialise as self fulfilling prophecy for Pakistan or if you were confident it will not happens then there would not have been "Gali Gali Men shor Hai"..
Baaton se nahi himmat hai to band karkay dikhana.tab tak apnay muh par lagam laga kar kone main jaa kar baitho.

Tum kamzat kab tak apana nuclear bomb dikhate phiroge... Paani ke bagair mar jaoge... nuclaer bomb kei zaroorat nahin ...
Kam jaat neech jaat tum logon main hote hain hamare main nahi.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
tum logon se jada gira hua aur badtameez bhi koi ho sakta hai?

That is a low caste convert's itch for which I have no remedy.

Baaton se nahi himmat hai to band karkay dikhana.tab tak apnay muh par lagam laga kar kone main jaa kar baitho.

So far that has been donated to you and India will adhere to the treaty unlike backstabbing Pakies.

Kam jaat neech jaat tum logon main hote hain hamare main nahi.
We also know it. When there is no higher humans amongst you, all will be worms only. You are beyond the law of nature and Allaha. you are special converts of Ganga Jamuni.

That is the end of this outrageous mean conversation with you. You have crossed limits of all decency.

Water we can stop and Inshah allah shall stop when we like (you may say when we are capable of till then take it as Indian gift you fool). or it may be the curse of God and Nature may stop the water into land of impure converts by itself.

I really do not know how would you claim that water when Jhelum and Chinab starts flowing into Saraswati !!

Last edited:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
I think they actually developing a BOAT like this

and call it Vehicle that run on water :p remember this prank pakistan satellite find water on mars news

on serious note i dont think they are having good Oil Refinery technology in their country to clean petrol then how they will run on water

Blackwater

This paki guy looks dooogy.

He does not look like a professional.

He claims, he has spend 1.5 crore PKR lending from friends to develop his project.:shocked::shocked::shocked::rofl::rofl:

system looks very desi

iam have full faith in paki politicians he will not get any help, becoz petrol companies are owned by all landlords(waderas) who happens to be in paki parliament.

they just wont allow him to flourish.

if his innovations is true best is to migrate to ammerica or caneda but then he is a paki, he will suffer there too, unless he says he is indian:taunt::taunt::taunt:

agentperry

im not advocating for a pakistani but if his achievements are good and worthy then it should be used for mankind.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles