Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
sponsor is actually giving guarantee for Pakistani that they will return back, those who sponsor has to be verified by local police. When all these things happen only then they will get Visa.
i know. but then how long will it take a fake to scoot?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
sponsor is actually giving guarantee for Pakistani that they will return back, those who sponsor has to be verified by local police. When all these things happen only then they will get Visa.
Sponsoring a Pakistani means you will be under surveillance for a long time. You only do it if the benefits outweigh the harassment.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sponsoring a Pakistani means you will be under surveillance for a long time. You only do it if the benefits outweigh the harassment.
unless you are going to make millions of dollars from a paki by shipping goods via Dubai!!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I think that it will not only serve the purpose for the Ministry of Home affairs to have data base, but also kind of filter to keep off any ISI spy.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Re: Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

SRK & so called AMAN KI ASHA team will sponsor them.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The same requirement was the for semi final match too.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
kia zamana a gya.

Indians b ab darr rhe ha k India jaise country ma pakistani settle na in jay

well nothing as such
my brother has been to India in the past
and will be in India next month again not for the match but for friends wedding in Hyderabad

the news is quite funny and the comments are very funny.i dont know why would a pakistani want to go and settle in a country like India

agar hoga to zaror koi pagal hi hoga

mayfair

^^ The fact is that most of us do not want any of you Pakis to come to India for any reason whatsoever. Tum log jahaan bhi jaate rahe ho, wahaan gandagi macha kar aaye ho. (You spread filth wherever you go)

Apne ghar mein reh kar apni marwaao...humaare yaahaan aane ki koi zaroorat nahin (Stay in your godforsaken land and stay away from India), is what most sane Indians want.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ The fact is that most of us do not want any of you Pakis to come to India for any reason whatsoever. Tum log jahaan bhi jaate rahe ho, wahaan gandagi macha kar aaye ho. (You spread filth wherever you go)

Apne ghar mein reh kar apni marwaao...humaare yaahaan aane ki koi zaroorat nahin (Stay in your godforsaken land and stay away from India), is what most sane Indians want.
And moreover, every Paki celebrity who comes here wants to be accepted by Indians, whether in Bollywood or cricket/IPL, etc.They act like beggars here, and then their countrymen like Farhan with bloated heads come and say, "why should Pakis want to settle in India". For fcuk's sake, their entire country will come here in droves to live like parasites the moment they are given a slight chance!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
someone should sponsor me.i Am coming to the great India
I will sponsor you if you bring two girls with you, whom I can have a threesome with. I will sponsor all three of you. Of course, I will assign a security guard to accompany you wherever you go after the matches, while I go with the girls. :tea:

Blackwater

kia zamana a gya.

Indians b ab darr rhe ha k India jaise country ma pakistani settle na in jay

well nothing as such
my brother has been to India in the past
and will be in India next month again not for the match but for friends wedding in Hyderabad

the news is quite funny and the comments are very funny.i dont know why would a pakistani want to go and settle in a country like India

agar hoga to zaror koi pagal hi hoga

that's y u people come to india during cricket match and dont go back. some jump fences to see bollywood stars.

may be u people curious to know and to find ur hindu ancestory in india:rofl::laugh:

Blackwater

I will sponsor you if you bring two girls with you, whom I can have a threesome with. I will sponsor all three of you. Of course, I will assign a security guard to accompany you wherever you go after the matches, while I go with the girls. :tea:
@ bangaloreon yaar u can be in shock as u know pakistanis are more interested in animals than girls:scared2::scared2::scared2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles