Pakistani cop kills sister for wearing jeans

Predator

LAHORE: A Pakistani policeman in Lahore allegedly shot dead his sister on Friday for wearing jeans, officials said on Saturday. Constable Asad Ali was unhappy with his sister Najma Bibi, 22, for wearing what he considered 'men's clothes', especially jeans.

The siblings often quarrelled over the issue. A few days ago, Ali had warned his sister that he would kill her if she did not stop wearing jeans and trousers. Subsequently, Najma filed a complaint against her brother at the police station in the Shahdara and sought protection. However , the police took no action.

According to the FIR, Ali followed Najma when she left the house on Friday and allegedly fired at her near Shahdara Morr, killing her instantly. Ali managed to escape and police are conducting raids.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...er-for-wearing-jeans/articleshow/15086506.cms

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I also don't like Jeans since it is a dress for the lazy, who do not like clean clothes or iron their clothes and basically it is an attire of such people who were panning for Gold during the Gold Rush and were basically ne'er do wells and vagrants and labour class.

But I have not killed anyone!

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
I wish more and more people in puki land come forward to uphold similar puki's ver of Islamic LAW :XD

amitkriit

I wish more and more people in puki land come forward to uphold similar puki's ver of Islamic LAW :XD
What about the people doing Moral Policing in India? This is a cultural issue, whole Indian Subcontinent is suffering of this disease.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
What about the people doing Moral Policing in India? This is a cultural issue, whole Indian Subcontinent is suffering of this disease.
I think we where discussing about Pakistan and their way of life and if you want to bring in India and justify please open thread on the issue i will be happy to post there.

Any how we in India are 1000% more reasonable and good than those pukies dont compare them with us it's not fair. I bet 1 out of 3 Puki will be radical thats not the case of us.

It's their society who thought their children A for Allah and J for Jihad and so on, Compare us where at least it's reasonable.

Predator

I also don't like Jeans since it is a dress for the lazy, who do not like clean clothes or iron their clothes and basically it is an attire of such people who were panning for Gold during the Gold Rush and were basically ne'er do wells and vagrants and labour class.

But I have not killed anyone!
jeans are environment friendly. wear jeans, save water, save environment. :taunt:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
If it were his wife, he himself would have gifted her tight jeans to wear and have enjoyed it, but it was his sister so killed her, what a hypocrisy :dude:

Elmo

Hey - that's my avatar in my side of the forum world though rarely used by anyone else- i should have copyrighted that!:mad:

On topic - yup the whole continent suffers from moral policing.

But you know it's relative. In Karachi, there is far less moral policing going on than Lahore - the cultural differences are there.

In Karachi no one will bat an eye if you are wearing jeans or driving alone, or just standing - in Lahore, no matter how much monied they are and the kind of bling on display, there is no way one would feel comfortable walking out without a dupatta.

Also - I know I am taking it to that point, but men, men, men.... Men in the subcontinent are stereotyped and for a reason. Insecure, indifferent, inhumane...:scared1:

Elmo

If it were his wife, he himself would have gifted her tight jeans to wear and have enjoyed it, but it was his sister so killed her, what a hypocrisy :dude:
Nope - the sister would have been in a chadar, the wife in a shuttlecock burqa!

amitkriit

Hey - that's my avatar in my side of the forum world though rarely used by anyone else- i should have copyrighted that!:mad:
I have always used this avatar. You are at liberty to find a new one.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles