Pakistani child sex offender deported from London

Blackwater

LONDON: A 50-year-old Pakistani man convicted of child sex offences in the UK has been deported after losing a fight to stay in the country.

Zulfiqar Hussain was deported to Islamabad after officials dismissed his plea that he should be allowed to remain with his wife, a British citizen, and his three children.

Hussain was jailed in August 2007 after admitting to have had sex with a minor, detaining a child without lawful authority and drug offences.

Hussain who lived with his British wife and three children in Blackburn, Lancashire, was served a deportation order in 2009.

His bid to fight the order on human rights grounds was unsuccessful, the Home Office has confirmed.

Hussain was sentenced to five years and eight months by a judge at Preston Crown Court and was told he would be deported two years later.

In a statement, Immigration minister Damian Green said, "We will not accept foreign nationals like Zulfqar Hussain breaking our laws. Those who commit serious offences should be removed at the earliest possible opportunity."

"We will do all we can to protect the public from those who abuse their right to be here," he added.

Hussain married his wife in February 1990 and was granted leave to remain in the UK in September 1994, before being granted indefinite leave a year later.

Despite appealing the deportation a number of times, his bid to stay in the UK was dismissed by the Upper Tribunal in January, said a Home Office spokeswoman.

Emergency travel documents were obtained to speed up his deportation, she said.

Pakistani child sex offender deported from London - The Times of India

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pedophiles exist in all countries, and amongst all nationalities. Please don't generalize.

mayfair

Pedophiles exist in all countries, and amongst all nationalities. Please don't generalize.
Yes but Pakistanis seem to be overrepresented amongst that category as well, just like their membership of the association of convicts interned in Her Majesty's Prisons. While one must refrain from generalisations, it would be naive to ignore the obvious. There's something rotten in Denmark and the stench is increasing everyday.

BangersAndMash

It pi$$es me off when the the lady says "2 asian men", it was 2 PAKISTANI MEN

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes but Pakistanis seem to be overrepresented amongst that category as well, just like their membership of the association of convicts interned in Her Majesty's Prisons. While one must refrain from generalisations, it would be naive to ignore the obvious. There's something rotten in Denmark and the stench is increasing everyday.

I would like to see some statistics to establish that Pakistanis are over represented in both prison population and in child sex offences.

PS : Denmark ?

JBH22

I would like to see some statistics to establish that Pakistanis are over represented in both prison population and in child sex offences.

Most European countries are against the ethnic based statistics if I'm not mistaken but then its obvious that North African immigrants are the worst scourge in these society lusty men who love to prey on white women..

BangersAndMash

THE TOWNS, CITIES & AREAS WHERE THIS IS HAPPENING ARE PAKISTANI DOMINATED. IT'S JUST WRONG WHEN THEY SAY "ASIAN MEN", COS IT'S MAINLY PAKISTANI.

BangersAndMash

Muslims represent 12% (9,795) of the prison population in England and Wales, according to the latest available figures from 2008. This has risen by 50% over five years.

BBC News - Growing fears over Muslim prison 'gangs'

Majority are Pakistani & Bangladeshis. Bloody b@stards not only giving Asians a bad name but also Muslims. 12% is a large number for a minority in a small island. Crimes include anything from child grooming, drug dealing, gang violence, etc.

mayfair

Shiv beat me to it..but there you are, facts and figures there for all to see, analyse and understand.

"Something rotten in the state of Denmark", first appeared in Shakespeare's Hamlet, when Marcellus spoke these words after spotting the ghost of Hamlet's father, the late King of Denmark. Nowadays it's commonly used to describe a fishy or suspicious situation.

Blackwater

Pak land people love to Thakedari in every field. everybody knows ,Do i have to give example for this????????:rolleyes::tsk::tsk::nono::nono::nono::peace::peace:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles