Pakistani Bulges Along Border with India: Dedicated Thread

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
This thread is dedicated to the study and discussion of bulges of Pakistani territory (undisputed or disputed), along its border with India.

1. Nagarparkar bulge, borders Gujarat, no significance

2. Sehjra bulge, borders Punjab state, or "udta punjab bulge." Big narco route.

3. Shankargarh bulge, major pain in the ass, borders Punjab state and J&K

4. Akhnoor Dagger, another major PITA, borders J&K

5. Kotli bulge, major infiltration point, borders J&K

6. Haji Pir Pass, a strategic crown-jewel

Last edited:

uoftotaku

Country flag
I find it quite amazing that these strategic weak points have been allowed to persist till now. Shows the naivety of our political establishment that they chose to return these pockets of territory to Pak after 1965 AND 1971 despite the wishes of the military.

How much blood has been spilled by generations of our forces for these pockets...

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
FAQ #1: How did these bulges come to be?

In case of non-LoC bulges, these were frontier fiefdoms/pincely-states that chose pakistan over India. A classic example of this would be Shankargarh.

In case of LoC bulges, these are mainly formed by where Nehru stopped IA advance in 1947. IA flanked and advanced. Haji Pir Pass is a Nehruvian blunder that haunts our national security to this day.

Joker

Country flag
I find it quite amazing that these strategic weak points have been allowed to persist till now. Shows the naivety of our political establishment that they chose to return these pockets of territory to Pak after 1965 AND 1971 despite the wishes of the military.

How much blood has been spilled by generations of our forces for these pockets...
The border arrangements were made by congressi syphilitic chacha, he was busy putting his junk where it did not belong, and as a result we are here now. Also, remember that Congress has had 90 % of govt in centre. ABv was good but he lead a coalition govt, which is different than leading an absolut majority

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Nakyal Bulge

One of the largest bulges which provides access into Mendar area of J&K towards North, reduces distance to Rajouri in the center and to Jhanjar in the South. Having a large concentration of Pakistani forces is very notorious for CFV and infiltration. Pakistan can develop multiple thrust lines of attack from here into Rajouri area toward Pir Panjal ranges and link up with Kashmir valley.

It provided depth to Mangla Dam and Marala Headworks as also protects Pakistani line of communications.

Nakial.jpg
Nakial.jpg

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
Nakyal Bulge

One of the largest bulges which provides access into Mendar area of J&K towards North, reduces distance to Rajouri in the center and to Jhanjar in the South. Having a large concentration of Pakistani forces is very notorious for CFV and infiltration. Pakistan can develop multiple thrust lines of attack from here into Rajouri area toward Pir Panjal ranges and link up with Kashmir valley.

It provided depth to Mangla Dam and Marala Headworks as also protects Pakistani line of communications.

View attachment 33757 View attachment 33757
This bulge seems to follow a ridge. Is it my perception or, is that the case?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
My main concern is what about the folks living there what are we gonna do to them?

BoseRaoModi

Our former leaders have been incompetent idiots that don't care about Indian lives. What else can you say?

We need to support competent pragmatic leaders who value the Indian wayof life and respect for its citizens.

Modi is a great start. He solved the Bangladesh enclaves situation well. India needs to now identify and support leaders at the city and state level that are patriotic Indians and will make these problems and issue and further them into the national Eye

BoseRaoModi

And also didn't we capture the kashmiri bulge in 71 then gave it back like some idiots that would vote for congress ??

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Re education camps
Wishful thinking... How much reeducation have we managed to give our Kashmiris or Bangladeshi pests?

Either we must evict them "temporarily" due to the area being active war zone, or stick to taking Areas with considerable Hindu populations.

Last edited:

uoftotaku

Country flag
Wishful thinking... How much reeducation have we managed to give our Kashmiris or Bangladeshi pests?

Either we must evict them "temporarily" due to the area being active war zone, or stick to taking Areas with considerable Hindu populations.
When have we ever seriously TRIEd to conduct re-education on pests? They jolly well come over and get mollycoddled and end up behaving like lords over our own people. Look at how casually Bangla and Rohingya illegals have infiltrated all over the country and are even bullying locals openly.

And less said about the Kashmiri the better. My thoughts as a Pandit will totally derail this thread

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
When have we ever seriously TRIEd to conduct re-education on pests? They jolly well come over and get mollycoddled and end up behaving like lords over our own people. Look at how casually Bangla and Rohingya illegals have infiltrated all over the country and are even bullying locals openly.
When i said "wishful thinking" i did take that under consideration... It's just not gonna happen man, no matter who's in power.

China can afford to have camps... they're much more self-sufficient, openly in the antiNATO camp, media-wise effectively behind an iron-curtain & the West relies on them for most of its manufacturing.
Not us! We can't survive an international trade/tech sanction, the one during the '90s was proof enough.
IMG_20190331_102025_250.jpg

I'm seeing nothing that'd make me contemplate changing my stand...
This thread is dedicated to the study and discussion of bulges of Pakistani territory (undisputed or disputed), along its border with India.

1. Nagarparkar bulge, borders Gujarat, no significance

2. Sehjra bulge, borders Punjab state, or "udta punjab bulge." Big narco route.

3. Shankargarh bulge, major pain in the ass, borders Punjab state and J&K

4. Akhnoor Dagger, another major PITA, borders J&K

5. Kotli bulge, major infiltration point, borders J&K

6. Haji Pir Pass, a strategic crown-jewel

How did you add the red tint on the selected areas?

Compersion

Country flag
fascinating thread.

these bulges and also other trademarks are from the time of Cyril John Radcliffe

i would add to the above the chicken neck area next to meghalaya and also the chandapaish areas connecting the ocean to tripura and mizoram.

Skyh3ck

Look at those rivers .. it's our culture birthplace.. Nehru gandhi and congress arsholes had no idea of significance of those places ..Gave it away to pakistan. ..

BoseRaoModi

As a ardent follower of lord Shiva I'd rather see these enclaves in the people of india's hands than kailash.

At least kailash isn't used to kill our people through terror and drug smugging

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles