Pakistani brothers 'dug up corpse and made it into curry'

jmj_overlord

If poverty is the drive behind such a heinous act, millions of hungry street children in India would be eating human flesh but they are not. So its an isolated incident, not a.custom.
of course it's not a custom, i didn't say it's a custom. You cannot compare aghoris with these guys. As you said aghoris are an organised ancient community. My question is this, i repeat: what do you think drove them to eat the corpse ?

Reactions: Neo

Neo

Funny thing is that everyone here is so concerned about an isolated incident in Pakistan while no one cares to say a word about hundreds or maybe thousands of dead bodies being eaten in India.

Obsessed with Pakistan aren't we? :wave:

Neo

of course it's not a custom, i didn't say it's a custom. You cannot compare aghoris with these guys. As you said aghoris are an organised ancient community. My question is this, i repeat: what do you think drove them to eat the corpse ?
They are just sick retards. A hungry person normally steals food, not dig up dead bodies.

praneet.bajpaie

This is an.isolated incident by some retards.

The Aghoris on the hand in Northern India survive on fishing unburnt dead corpses floating in the Ganges and eat their flesh. They make hunan beds with the remaining parta and bones.

India....Incredible India!
Incredible India indeed. Well much better than Paki land. That's why Pakis come here in droves to get medical treatment while not a single Indian goes to Pakiland for the same. Do we?

Neo

Incredible India indeed. Well much better than Paki land. That's why Pakis come here in droves to get medical treatment while not a single Indian goes to Pakiland for the same. Do we?
Unrelated to the topic, nice try to derail the thread.

praneet.bajpaie

Funny thing is that everyone here is so concerned about an isolated incident in Pakistan while no one cares to say a word about hundreds or maybe thousands of dead bodies being eaten in India.

Obsessed with Pakistan aren't we? :wave:
OK since you want to compare your shithole to India, let's have it that way then

Polio - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Terrorist Capital of the world - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Drone Attacks by foreign Country - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Failed State Index - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Journalists Killed - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Barnyard Animal Sex - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Medical Treatment In Each Others' Country - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Begging To Play In Each Other's Domestic Cricket League - India - No, Pakistan - Yes.

This is just from the top of my head. If real research is done, God knows what else we will see.

Neo

OK since you want to compare your shithole to India, let's have it that way then

Polio - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Terrorist Capital of the world - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Drone Attacks by foreign Country - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Failed State Index - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Journalists Killed - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Barnyard Animal Sex - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Medical Treatment In Each Others' Country - India - No, Pakistan - Yes

Begging To Play In Each Other's Domestic Cricket League - India - No, Pakistan - Yes.

This is just from the top of my head. If real research is done, God knows what else we will see.
Compare a.shithole with another shithole but you will still have a shithole so why.bother?

Neo

Maybe but since you had the audacity to cast aspersions to the greatness of our country, you needed a dose of reality.
And a dose of reality i provided by reminding.you of organised and obviously legalised form of cannibalism in India.

praneet.bajpaie

Compare a.shithole with another shithole but you will still have a shithole so why.bother?
As I said before, we are in a much better position than you are. but since all Pakis are terrorists and have a brain the size of a pea, you will not get that fact.

Yes we admit we have a long way to go, but at least we are working towards that goal, you on the other hand, can't even take care of your Polio problem. How can you, if you are too busy having sex with goats and pigs.

praneet.bajpaie

And a dose of reality i provided by reminding.you of organised and obviously legalised form of cannibalism in India.
Talking to a Paki is like banging head into a wall. Why do Pakis come here for medical treatment? Can you explain that to me?

Neo

As I said before, we are in a much better position than you are. but since all Pakis are terrorists and have a brain the size of a pea, you will not get that fact.

Yes we admit we have a long way to go, but at least we are working towards that goal, you on the other hand, can't even take care of your Polio problem. How can you, if you are too busy having sex with goats and pigs.
Since when did polio treatment become the norm for countrywide progress? Since yoy.erradicated it? How about many other fields where India is way behind sub saharan standards??

This is the problem with Indians, you are so desperate to be put in the league of modern and developped countries like USA or Japan that you loose touch with the reality ans become delusional. You are so arrogant that you think your neighboring countties can't make smallest progress.

Neo

Talking to a Paki is like banging head into a wall. Why do Pakis come here for medical treatment? Can you explain that to me?
Because its cheap and the poor can't afford to seek better and.more expensive treatment in Dubai, Singapore, London or New York.

Don't wealthy Indians prefer medical treatment.overseas?

praneet.bajpaie

Because its cheap and the poor can't afford to seek better and.more expensive treatment in Dubai, Singapore, London or New York.

Don't wealthy Indians prefer medical treatment.overseas?
Not in Pakistan

Neo

Yes I have been banging my head too being exposed to so much crap here. I thought education would set you free, give you better understanding of the world but what I see.here in this very forum is the rise of a neo nazi kind off RSS brainwashed youth filled wit.hatred and acting like the Ubermensch!

If this is the true image of Indian youth I am sure India is well on her path to self destruction.

praneet.bajpaie

Since when did polio treatment become the norm for countrywide progress? Since yoy.erradicated it? How about many other fields where India is way behind sub saharan standards??

This is the problem with Indians, you are so desperate to be put in the league of modern and developped countries like USA or Japan that you loose touch with the reality ans become delusional. You are so arrogant that you think your neighboring countties can't make smallest progress.
What might those fields be, may I ask? Excerpt for maybe Poverty which i highly doubt. In Pakistan too there are 50% people below the poverty line.

As I said before, we are working towards it. Are you?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Neo - the fact that India is in a much better position than Pakistan in every way. There is absolutely no comparison.

Regarding your general point that comparison with Pakistan is a stupid thing in the first place - I completely agree. Yet, the fact remains that only an idiot will try to do an "India-Pakistan equal-equal". India is a superior nation, period. You can stop arguing about known facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

praneet.bajpaie

Yes I have been banging my head too being exposed to so much crap here. I thought education would set you free, give you better understanding of the world but what I see.here in this very forum is the rise of a neo nazi kind off RSS brainwashed youth filled wit.hatred and acting like the Ubermensch!

If this is the true image of Indian youth I am sure India is well on her path to self destruction.
We might be but Pakistan will self destruct much before we do, that I promise.

Neo

Not in Pakistan
Exaxtly, thank you for getting my point. The poor can't affod expensive treatment and India is a cheap and only alternative. Its not their first choice but last and only shot.

thethinker

Country flag
Exaxtly, thank you for getting my point. The poor can't affod expensive treatment and India is a cheap and only alternative. Its not their first choice but last and only shot.
You mean India is cheaper then Pakistan so that Pakistanis come for treatment rather then get expensive treatment in Pakistan?

How is that possible? Please explain.

Here is the latest conversion rate for your reference :
1 Pakistani Rupee = 0.59233 Indian Rupee

Also, would you please explain how much the medical infrastructure has developed in Pakistan since 1947?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles