Pakistani brothers 'dug up corpse and made it into curry'

Blackwater

Two men arrested after 24-year-old woman's grave is found empty a day after her funeral

Police in Pakistan have arrested two men for allegedly digging up a newly buried corpse and eating its flesh in a curry.

The two brothers are said to have cut the legs from the body of a 24-year-old woman and cooked the flesh in a steel pot. Some of the gruesome dish had already been eaten when police raided the brothers' home in a remote part of Punjab province.

A senior police officer, Malik Abdul Rehman, told the Guardian the brothers had been eating corpses for at least a year, but some local media reports alleged that they had been human flesh eaters for a decade.

Rehman said that the brothers, Muhammad Arif, 40, and Farman Ali, 37, seemed to have taken up cannibalism as an act of "revenge" after their mother died and their wives left them.

"It became an addiction for them," Rehman claimed. They boiled the flesh first, then cooked it in a curry, he said.

The investigation that led to their arrest was launched after the family of a 24-year-old cancer victim, Saira Parveen, visited her tomb on Sunday, a day after her funeral, to find the grave dug up and her body missing.

A police probe led to the brothers' house, where they found the remains of Parveen's body in one room, along with shovels, knives and other equipment, and the macabre meal. Previous victims include the body of a four-year-old girl, also taken from a local graveyard, the investigation found.

One problem for police and prosecutors is that cannibalism is so unusual that there is no specific punishment under Pakistani law. The brothers will be charged with digging up and desecrating a grave, which carries a punishment of only six months.

Local TV footage showed the men being led away by police and the remains of the body, wrapped in a shroud, carried off on a bed to be re-buried. The men's sister was also initially arrested but she is not thought to be involved.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/04/pakistan-brothers-corpse-curry

Blackwater

I think pakistan have more people under poverty line people they forced to eat corpse. kya zamana agaya ha. Pakistan should spend their begging money on people rather than on terrorism

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
How can humans act like this ? I think it is mental sickness because people in all the world engage in cannibalism.

Voldemort

Country flag
Two men arrested after 24-year-old woman's grave is found empty a day after her funeral

Police in Pakistan have arrested two men for allegedly digging up a newly buried corpse and eating its flesh in a curry.

The two brothers are said to have cut the legs from the body of a 24-year-old woman and cooked the flesh in a steel pot. Some of the gruesome dish had already been eaten when police raided the brothers' home in a remote part of Punjab province.
You always manage to find the most bizarre kind of news from Pakistan.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So Pakis making "Paki Corpse Curry"... one more famous delicacy from the land of Pure ie. "Paki Corpse Curry".

This cannibalism in Pakistan is not new and I posted similar news some while ago.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ibal-brothers-arrested-again-cannibalism.html

Pakis decided to eat grass since they gotta maintain and increase their nuke arsenal but they are turning cannibal now and not eating grass.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
Graffic mods delete if necessary just want to show how paks are a low low

Last edited:

Neo

Sick...even by the low standards of pakis.
This is an.isolated incident by some retards.

The Aghoris on the hand in Northern India survive on fishing unburnt dead corpses floating in the Ganges and eat their flesh. They make hunan beds with the remaining parta and bones.

India....Incredible India!

Neo

I wonder.if the Aghoris make.curries with.dead corpses or prefer bbq since.the corpses are already half burnt.....

jmj_overlord

shocking to see how the poverty drives people insane and makes them commit such gruesome acts......pak govt should focus more on the matters of common man like poverty and diseases. But i think with the army calling the shots, what can the govt do ?

Neo

shocking to see how the poverty drives people insane and makes them commit such gruesome acts......pak govt should focus more on the matters of common man like poverty and diseases. But i think with the army calling the shots, what can the govt do ?
The Aghori cannibal tribe in Northern India doesn't seem poor to me, rather primitive.
Theu have facilities to treat lepra patienta and have treated 97.000 patients successfuly,

Blackwater

The Aghori cannibal tribe in Northern India doesn't seem poor to me, rather primitive.
Theu have facilities to treat lepra patienta and have treated 97.000 patients successfuly,
Yes all aghoris drive mercedes:tsk::tsk::wave::wave::p

Last edited:

jmj_overlord

maybe.....what about cannibalistic duos, they are not part of any ritualistic tribe, are they ? so what forced them to make corpses on their menu ? i believe it's poverty....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
maybe.....what about cannibalistic duos, they are not part of any ritualistic tribe, are they ? so what forced them to make corpses on their menu ? i believe it's poverty....
Neo wants to say its some Islamic Paki Black magic Ritual where they eat corps and that also in a special cooked curry.

Islamic Republic of Pakistan where Cannibal Curry is a delicacy. :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Neo

If poverty is the drive behind such a heinous act, millions of hungry street children in India would be eating human flesh but they are not. So its an isolated incident, not a.custom.

But the aghoris are an organised community and the help keep the Ganges clean by eating half burnt corpses.

Neo

sorry unfortunately can not be said for Pakistan. it will be always

""3rd world ,polio :rofl:terrorist Pakistan"":lol::lol::wave::wave:
Whatever floats your boat.

Polio can.be.treated but cannibalism....I doubt it.

Stay away from Aghoris :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles