Pakistani beer banned at home , but to be sold in India !!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
CON party, SP, DMK, Leftists are gonna relish this secular beer for each day of their lives! :)

wrigsted

Country flag
pakibeggars can only give beer,daru and ganja,cocaine and terrorism to the whole world nothing else.:rofl::laugh::pound:
You're forgetting all the heroin from Afghanistan Pakistanis mule to Europe and the U.S....

Indian Sindhi

You'll are getting this wrong .... Murree the beer was manufactured in modern day west Bengal later moved to Pak just before pakistan.... Its quality is better than our Kingfisher ....

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
How dare you guys abuse this beautiful beverage from The Land of the Pure.

Lol, on a serious note, who is gonna drink this pig swill.

Bilal

Ok on a serious note dont even try that murree crap,i have been in a coma for two days after that its utterly nonsense they have beer,vodka,rum but all i have seen is crap beer and it wont even raise the alchol level in your bloodstream,tastes nasty.On the other hand kingfisher indian made is far superior,i had it with some tamil buddies and it was awesome..

kseeker

Retired
On the other hand kingfisher indian made is far superior,i had it with some tamil buddies and it was awesome..
Tamil buddies in Pakistan ?

BTW, Where do you live ? Singapore, Malaysia or US ? I don't think any Tamilian can survive in Pakistan !!!

Bilal

i have travelled all around the world,i travel for work so do encounter a lot of expats,i found tamils to be the best company you can get.

kseeker

Retired
i have travelled all around the world,i travel for work so do encounter a lot of expats,i found tamils to be the best company you can get.
That's ok but you didn't answer, where do you live ?

It's hard to beleive that, you drinking with your Tamil buddies in Pakistan in the first place and moreover, Pakistani beer is not available anywhere else except pakistan !

Either you are lying up front or am I missing anything ! ? :noidea:

Bilal

Obviously pakistanis dont drink here,we dont have much alcohol,except if you show youre non muslim,so the only alternative is when you travel abroad drink enough to get you through the dry period back at home.You can get smuggled alcohol but its not good quality.

Bilal

karachi has bengali,burmese communities too we have chinese communties..karachi is the shit bro

Blackwater

Bilal;826737[B said:
]Obviously pakistanis dont drink here,we dont have much alcohol[/B],except if you show youre non muslim,so the only alternative is when you travel abroad drink enough to get you through the dry period back at home.You can get smuggled alcohol but its not good quality.
Pakistani do drink despite of being Muslim. your samma tv,Ary jurm bolta ha and other programmes showed several times, country made liquor and availability of other imported one to normal pakis

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles