Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan Issues Warning, Says will Communicate in 'Language India Understands'

ia
Pakistan Issues Warning, Says will Communicate in 'Language India Understands'
Click to Play

Pakistan Defence Minister Khawaja Asif.

NEW DELHI: After conducting three days of continuous ceasefire violation in Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan appeared to threaten India with retaliation today, saying it will communicate "communicate in the language they (India) understand".

"In the past six-seven months, we have tried to better our ties with India, so that peace can prevail. But it seems that they do not understand this language," Defence Minister Khawaja Asif told reporters outside the Pakistan Parliament. "I believe, we will now communicate with India in the language they understand," he said.
RELATED
2 Army Jawans, Woman killed in Pakistan Firing, 8 Civilians Injured
'Our Forces Will Give Fitting Reply': Amit Shah on Pakistan Firing
Woman Killed, 8 Civilians Injured in Pakistani Shelling. Now, Pakistan Talks Tough

On Wednesday, Pakistan opened unprovoked firing at Samba district, 41 km from Jammu, in which a Border Security Force, or BSF, personnel died. Another BSF guard suffered minor injuries. Today, two jawans and a woman died in the overnight firing and shelling in Kathua and Samba districts. (Read: Pakistan Ceasefire Violation, Top 10 Developments)

Since Wednesday, four Pakistani Rangers have died in retaliatory fire from India.

The retaliation from the Indian side came when Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh asked the BSF to give a fitting reply to the Rangers.

Pakistan foreign office has written to External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, alleging that India killed two Pakistani Rangers in cold blood after calling them for a meeting on the International Border on December 31. India has dismissed the allegations. (Read: India Dismisses Pakistani Allegations)

"Day before yesterday's incident has been taken up at every level from the army's side," Mr Asif said today. "We took up the issue at the level of rangers and BSF, than at the DGMO level, we also explored the diplomatic channel," he said

ladder

Country flag
Re: Pakistan Warns India, will Communicate in 'Language India Understa

Idiot, will issue such statement till 26th Jan. After that we will make them run to every country begging to stop Indian retaliation. Shameless creatures they are will never learn.

Blackwater

Defence Minister Khawaja Asif.

pakistan ke defence minister ki koi aukat ha???

according to wiki

Differences seemed to develop between Khwaja Asif and Nawaz Sharif when he offered to resign alleging that he did not have control over his own ministry.:taunt::taunt::taunt:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

[TWEET]551344596752416768[/TWEET]

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

One more guy we need to watch out for is sartaj aziz their foreign advisor. You get some statements from Nawaz sharif, Modi, Sushma swaraj , Rajnath singh indicating towards normalisation of ties between india and pakistan. i have never heard this sartaj aziz guy talk about normalisation of ties, problem is that this guy is the link between ind and pak, if the link does not want it to happen i guess normalisation will never happen as long as this guy is in charge.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

One more guy we need to watch out for is sartaj aziz their foreign advisor. You get some statements from Nawaz sharif, Modi, Sushma swaraj , Rajnath singh indicating towards normalisation of ties between india and pakistan. i have never heard this sartaj aziz guy talk about normalisation of ties, problem is that this guy is the link between ind and pak, if the link does not want it to happen i guess normalisation will never happen as long as this guy is in charge.
I don't understand what exactly there is to normalize? Normalizing means, giving Kashmir to Pakistan or we are taking the complete out of it. That is what I understand by normalizing it. But Kashmir is not a issue for India but for Pakistan. There will be no normalization and such events will go on.

Indian Home minister: Befitting reply will be given.
Me: Enough of Befitting, do something else!
Indian Home minister: We will lodge complaint
Me: Oh so Pakistan will give you POK?
Indian Home minister: Problem can b solved through dialogues.
Me: Really? Then why befitting reply came into play?
Indian Home minister: well that's mischievous circle :)
Me: HaHaHaHa

ladder

Country flag

Watch out more drama from drama girl Pakistan before Obama visit on 26. :basanti:
The challenge for us is to avoid any terror activity in any major cities in India till 26th Jan. Border escalation can be addressed by playing it down in the media and going slow in response.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

I don't understand what exactly there is to normalize? Normalizing means, giving Kashmir to Pakistan or we are taking the complete out of it. That is what I understand by normalizing it. But Kashmir is not a issue for India but for Pakistan. There will be no normalization and such events will go on.

My definition of normalisation is that there are no loss of lives either of defence personnel or civilians.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

The challenge for us is to avoid any terror activity in any major cities in India till 26th Jan. Border escalation can be addressed by playing it down in the media and going slow in response.
2 Terrorists caught in NOIDA so Security Agencies are very busy these days.

It's a normal "coincidence" they were wearing skull caps. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2 suspected terrorists involved in Burdwan blast held on Delhi-Noida border : Uttar Pradesh, News - India Today

Police sources said that the arrested men's laptops contained "jihadi materials" and there interrogation had revealed that they were "part of sleeper cell".

Sambha ka Boss

Defence Minister Khawaja Asif.

pakistan ke defence minister ki koi aukat ha???

according to wiki

Differences seemed to develop between Khwaja Asif and Nawaz Sharif when he offered to resign alleging that he did not have control over his own ministry.:taunt::taunt::taunt:
Ye Nawaz Noora ka koi rishtedaar hai kya.

ladder

Country flag

My definition of normalisation is that there are no loss of lives either of defence personnel or civilians.
How would that happen?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

How would that happen?
At this point in time, identify and eliminate the bottlenecks. And fyi eliminate does not mean kill but make them irrelevant.

I always keep reminding myself that if Beirut can go back to normalcy then we can too. Beirut was hell on earth at one point in time and look at it now.

ladder

Country flag

At this point in time, identify and eliminate the bottlenecks. And fyi eliminate does not mean kill but make them irrelevant.

I always keep reminding myself that if Beirut can go back to normalcy then we can too. Beirut was hell on earth at one point in time and look at it now.
How to identify and eliminate 'bottlenecks'?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
As per me I have already named one in my earlier post, he is too old anyway with a lot of past baggage.

As far as their military is concerned , atleast two or three continuous democratic transitions within Bakiland have to happen.

We are getting into a different discussion. I am anyways writing a paper on this, will post it on our forum when i feel it is ready.hope that is fine.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Unless until they are not taught a lesson openly their CONFIDENCE is not going to shatter. The day their confidence of hurting India again and again through proxy and terrorism comes down such problems will no longer persist. It is high time now to activate CIT-X and CIT-J style teams hitting their terror camps directly. This will make them busy in countering our covert capability and not targeting the civilians atleast.

Sambha ka Boss

We need to follow some Chanakya Neeti. Let keep Pakistanis obsessive about Kashmir and Pakistan will destroy itself in that obsession.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Unless until they are not taught a lesson openly their CONFIDENCE is not going to shatter. The day their confidence of hurting India again and again through proxy and terrorism comes down such problems will no longer persist. It is high time now to activate CIT-X and CIT-J style teams hitting their terror camps directly. This will make them busy in countering our covert capability and not targeting the civilians atleast.
That's the keyword here. Either you destroy an enemy hell bent on bleeding you or you keep them too busy while bleeding them. There's really no other way. Everything else can happen in parallel.

I get that we have the 26th of this month to keep in mind and other international issues that would obviously be used to try to keep India in check, but once we create enough room, neutralising their ability to launch terror attacks is critical. You cannot merely keep defending and hope not to be hit. Actually, I hope these are already under-way.

Otherwise, we'll have re-hashes of border escalations, cool-downs, infiltrations and remember only one really needs to get through.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

We need to follow some Chanakya Neeti. Let keep Pakistanis obsessive about Kashmir and Pakistan will destroy itself in that obsession.
Meanwhile any links for NTRO transcript from that Paki Boat?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles