Pakistan waging 'war' on Line of Control .

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Heavy Artillery battalion moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Published June 19, 2012 | By admin, (SOURCE: Tribune india)

Heavy Artillery battalion moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again | idrw.org

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Jammu/Poonch, June 17

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News
Is there anything like Heavy Artillary battalion with Indian Army ?
That jurno needs spanking for not knowing the subject he is reporting on.

arya

Country flag
give them reply in there langue , pakistan want a small level war to save there land

only a war with india can save pakistan

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indian army always target children and civilian i think they got this habit from kashmir by killing kids.

Pakistan protests cross-border firing by Indian troops

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan, on Wednesday, protested at local level against unprovoked firing by Indian troops at Buttal Sector along the Line of Control (LoC). According to military sources, firing ended after the protest. Two civilians, including a child, were injured on the Pakistani side as a result of the firing. It may be mentioned here that Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing at Buttal Sector which started on Tuesday afternoon. app
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

satish007

Look brother, you always misunderstand me, I don't know why; but let me correct you on one point because I think you are wrong. If Pakistan did not support terrorism, than cross border terrorism would not exist.
you have your point, but Pakistani even can not protect themself.
Hard to deal with,
solution 1
they killed 160, Indian need to kill them 1600 (include childs, becacuse childs will grow up and become mad) and rape some of their women and give them lesson just like India did to Indian muslim long time ago, Pakistani will become stable as Indian muslim.

solution 2
work with US and China, use drone bomb their terrorists. China also is suffering.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
To anyone who might have a reliable info without violating the laws of India. What is going on with MOD and our leadership of three wings of Armed Forces while our sons being killed by unprovoked firing from Pakistan side? This has been going on for the last several decades. In my opinion it is the right time to escalate the skirmishes into something bigger. I do not say this because, I am living overseas. As a matter of fact every soldier regardless of his/her age is a brother of mine and my son as well.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Indian army always target children and civilian i think they got this habit from kashmir by killing kids.

Pakistan protests cross-border firing by Indian troops

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
How many women and children did Pakistani kill in Bangladesh?
How many innocent killed in Lal Maskid?
How many civilians killed in their operations is swat and Dir?
How many are they killing in Balochistan?
How many in khyber Pakhtoonkhwa ?

You seems to be nuts..... first have a look at your own killer Army !

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
you have your point, but Pakistani even can not protect themself.
Hard to deal with,
solution 1
they killed 160, Indian need to kill them 1600 (include childs, becacuse childs will grow up and become mad) and rape some of their women and give them lesson just like India did to Indian muslim long time ago, Pakistani will become stable as Indian muslim.

solution 2
work with US and China, use drone bomb their terrorists. China also is suffering.
Are you kidding When did China drone attacked an innocent paki suicide bomber??

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The other day there was a news saying that the generals of the pakistani army warned the England prime minister that pakistan can strike INDIA IN 8 SECONDS with a nuclear bomb. We have to show what INDIA can do to pakistan..........

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The other day there was a news saying that the generals of the pakistani army warned the England prime minister that pakistan can strike INDIA IN 8 SECONDS with a nuclear bomb. We have to show what INDIA can do to pakistan..........
We don't have to do anything do anything. Just :rotflmao:

I want them to ramp up nuke production like they are already doing. Eat grass and then one day, boom the big powers will swoop in and take their jewels away.

natarajan

How many years our soldiers are going to loose their life in peace time and our so called congress and its media keeping quiet.Pakistan doest need to wage war ,instead they can kill few soldiers daily and send kasab like people to india to kill hundreds of civilians and our goi will spend 30 crores annually to keep him safe and give 1 hr sunlight so that he can get vitamin D

mahesh

Country flag
if pak can reach us with nuke in 8 SECONDS i guess our fastest missiles can reach them in 4 TO 3 SECONDS!! or less. but the question is they will be knowing that there will be a "retaliation" on them with much more powerful nukes!?!

typical Taliban suicide bomber thinking, they have bitten the dust soo down bottom, that they wish to try hit there enemies before they die ?

building up a civilizations takes centuries and millenniums and now they are planned to destroy in seconds!! WHAT A THINKING FROM A GENERAL OF HALF CENTURY OLD NATION.

ON a contrary prime minister manmohan singh said LIVE AND LET LIVE to china on recent developments

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
In eight second they can only fore on Amritsar Bhatinda and Jammu. Indians can fire all over Pakistan. Entire Pakistan is in eight second range....

As a matter of fact one does not need nukes to destroy Pakistan as Pakistanies are in self destruct mode and their self destruct fuzes are on fire...

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
How many years our soldiers are going to loose their life in peace time and our so called congress and its media keeping quiet.Pakistan doest need to wage war ,instead they can kill few soldiers daily and send kasab like people to india to kill hundreds of civilians and our goi will spend 30 crores annually to keep him safe and give 1 hr sunlight so that he can get vitamin D
what are you talking you are living in India where human life is zero

Global Defence

New threads

Articles