Pakistan waging 'war' on Line of Control .

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
wasn't their General just recently begging us demilitarize Siachen.....

after those Pak Soldiers were caught in Avalanche....

wonder what''s got into them..
tells u how much u can trust them ....I'll say about Zero !

ashicjose

From where this BDR came here ? Don't you read our topic ?
And for the pic whole world knows Bangladeshi means mukk mafi (No Brain).

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Folks don't get insane and act like terrorists, please delete those pictures.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ajtr,

What exactly do you wish to state.

Forgot what you did to Indian soldiers from Point 5299?

People from Pakistan are the only ones who have the privilege to attend when their parents get married!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ajtr,

What exactly do you wish to state.

Forgot what you did to Indian soldiers from Point 5299?

People from Pakistan are the only ones who have the privilege to attend when their parents get married!
I just wanted to remind that when small nation like bangladesh can get away with the killing and torture of 16 bsf men by BDR with NDA ruling delhi then its waste of time to expect any actions from IA when elites of Lutyens are on overdrive on CBMs and composite dialogue for peace.BTW for elites at lutynes "IA men are just servants who are paid to die"-its not my line.it was said by some of your minister in parliament.And what has happened to Lt.kalia and his men at point 5299 proves that point.So if you wish to see action then destroy residents of lutyneys first.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
s "IA men are just servants who are paid to die"-its not my line.it was said by some of your minister in parliament.
Which one?

venkat

ajtr!!! something fishy about you in this forum.how come you have posted so many? you were banned for sometime. please see the post count also has not changed for your top post and bottom post. The no. of likes were 69 till yesterday and suddenly they have jumped to 105. With all your anti Indian posture, you were conferred field marshall !!! shocking!!!! yes i have seen photos of bastards from BDR killing BSF personnel.and hanging them like pigs several years ago. i have seen these photos in south asian defence forum originated from bangladesh under zia-ur -rehman rule.why do you post inflammatory posts and threads like how to bring down a nation etc...mods censor this shitty lady from porkistan!!!!

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
ajtr!!! something fishy about you in this forum.how come you have posted so many? you were banned for sometime. please see the post count also has not changed for your top post and bottom post. The no. of likes were 69 till yesterday and suddenly they have jumped to 105. With all your anti Indian posture, you were conferred field marshall !!! shocking!!!! yes i have seen photos of bastards from BDR killing BSF personnel.and hanging them like pigs several years ago. i have seen these photos in south asian defence forum originated from bangladesh under zia-ur -rehman rule.why do you post inflammatory posts and threads like how to bring down a nation etc...mods censor this shitty lady from porkistan!!!!
Titles like Field Marshall etc are automatic. Lady is from India, but Dil hai Pakistani

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I just wanted to remind that when small nation like bangladesh can get away with the killing and torture of 16 bsf men by BDR with NDA ruling delhi then its waste of time to expect any actions from IA when elites of Lutyens are on overdrive on CBMs and composite dialogue for peace.BTW for elites at lutynes "IA men are just servants who are paid to die"-its not my line.it was said by some of your minister in parliament.And what has happened to Lt.kalia and his men at point 5299 proves that point.So if you wish to see action then destroy residents of lutyneys first.
Actually thats a very valid point. I agree completely.

India IS spineless, but fanboys can disagree.

Blackwater

India at LOC is getting taste of its own medicine for shooting civilians at indo-bangladesh border.:lol:
pakistan is tasting its own medicine inside the pakistan. no bizli,paaani,gas,oil,security,economy . even bangla manus is way ahead from u in economy,security, education .after all we invented them:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zebra

Country flag
So this is normal situation now? Like when ever US aircraft comes near Pakistan these kind of issues happens on India-Pakistan border.

Last time when French and US aircraft were in the region at that time also this happened, a military standoff between India and Pakistan in 2001-02.

Now again US aircraft carrier is here near Pakistan.

satish007

Dude, go easy on him. As far as I know he is a good dude. Seriously.

And whats wrong with he said, India trying to restrain itself to get the respect of the world? I dont agree with him, but its not something worth your reaction, is it?
thanks, Mad Indian, i forget Shiv1000000 , UK guys always have very bad temper(the worst temperers have been sent to Australia). After that, India and Pak cooperated and fought againt terrorists.

Last edited:

Tronic

After that, India and Pak cooperated and fought againt terrorists.
Look brother, you always misunderstand me, I don't know why; but let me correct you on one point because I think you are wrong. If Pakistan did not support terrorism, than cross border terrorism would not exist.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Actually out response should be disproportionate, devastating.
Actually that is what the Pakistani want ! They want that:

LoC should not be resolved.
It remains a Islamic dispute so that they keep fleecing Islamic states for Jakat.
So that they keep sending their criminals lodged in jails as LeT cadres.
So that they have a place to employ their surplus jehadies who tend to carry out bomb blasts in their cities to find employment.
So that Amirkhans and ChinMings keep giving them dollars and weapons to restrain India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles