Pakistan violates ceasefire: one BSF jawan killed, 3 injured

Voldemort

Country flag
Jammu: In a majorceasefire violation, Pakistani Rangers Wednesday opened heavy fire at Indian border outposts along the International Border in Jammu district, killing one jawan and leaving three otherBSF personnel injured.
Pakistani Rangers resorted to unprovoked firing on forward Pittal border outpost along IB in Arnia forward area of RS Pura in Jammu district around 11:15 hours, aBSF officer said.
In the heavy firing till 11:30 hours, fourBSF men were injured one of whom later succumbed to his injuries in a hospital, he said.
TheBSF officer added thatBSF troops, guarding the borderline, took positions and effectively retaliated resulting in exchanges which are still going on in the area.
Three injuredBSF soldiers were admitted to Government Medical College (GMC) Hospital here.
"Pak Rangers not only violatedceasefire but also resorted to unprovoked firing," he said.www.google.co.in/gwt/x?gl=IN&hl=en-...led-3-injured_947849.html&source=s&q=Pakistan violates ceasefire killed bsf&sa=X&ei=mz_GU_WZK4TIuAT0-4KYAg&ved=0CCAQFjAA

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

RIP

between what the govt answer about this murder by bakistani soldiers.

the same Statement of Official condemns or sure we have free hands

ladder

Country flag
RIP to the jawan and best wishes for others for early recovery.

Jagdish58

What will be the reply from NDA govt?? Cease fire violation from pak and chinese attempt to incursion has not changed at all from UPA days

ladder

Country flag
What will be the reply from NDA govt?? Cease fire violation from pak and chinese attempt to incursion has not changed at all from UPA days
The capacity has to be built gradually, as for Indian Army we at-least have some idea about the deficiencies due to systematic neglect but for BSF or other paramilitary we don't know that.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
The orders from the political brass to the military, if the rumors are to be believed, are as follows:

Keep these incidents on a low profile as far as the media is concerned. These issues need not be hyped in the media.
On the ground, local area commanders are to be authorized to retaliate in the fashion deemed necessary. The retaliation is to be carried out with sufficient force/violence so as to deter further attempts.
There is sound logic behind this. Too much hype ties down the hands of the local commanders, and increased media scrutiny prevents brutal counter-attacks. Such incidents should be allowed to be handled by the IA in their own ways, away from public eye.

(Note: the rumor is presented in my own language. This is not the unofficial text of the note)

ladder

Country flag
The orders from the political brass to the military, if the rumors are to be believed, are as follows:

Keep these incidents on a low profile as far as the media is concerned. These issues need not be hyped in the media.
On the ground, local area commanders are to be authorized to retaliate in the fashion deemed necessary. The retaliation is to be carried out with sufficient force/violence so as to deter further attempts.
There is sound logic behind this. Too much hype ties down the hands of the local commanders, and increased media scrutiny prevents brutal counter-attacks. Such incidents should be allowed to be handled by the IA in their own ways, away from public eye.

(Note: the rumor is presented in my own language. This is not the unofficial text of the note)
But we are talking about BSF.

BSF is severely stretched

1. Duties along Pak border
2. At Bangladesh border.
3. Presence at Myanmar border cleared.
4. Anti Naxal operation
5. Anti Terrorist opr. in J&K
6. Occasional Anti Riot and Poll duty.

Too much to ask for a police force whose strength is 240,000 and has to guard 6000km border ( 7000km in future). The efficiency will decrease, isn't it?

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Can Indian military violate in same fashion like Pakistan ?

Neo

That is only for domestic consumption. Economic as far as truth is concerned. If challenged, your rangers will hide behind the 'typo' fault as seen with your economy/GDP figures.
Everything regarding Pakistan is for domestic consumption. Like I said earlier, you don't leave much room for debate.

ladder

Country flag
Everything regarding Pakistan is for domestic consumption. Like I said earlier, you don't leave much room for debate.
If it is not, how do you define the below quotes from the article?

The death and injuries of civilians due to BSF's uncalled-for firing brings sadness on Eidul Fitr, said the Punjab Rangers spokesperson. The firing has spread panic in the border villages and is disturbing Pakistanis from their worship during Ramazan.

He believes that the Indian government and politicians use BSF to get the maximum Indian public support by killing innocent villagers, including women and.[CHILDREN]

Moreover, he claimed that these violations help in the facilitation of border crossers and other suspects into Pakistan territory.

Reactions: VIP

ladder

Country flag
What about it? You have any doubts about the claims?
No, I am confirmed that these claims are false and Chenab Rangers spokesperson is not using his mouth to utter these claims.

Neo

No, I am confirmed that these claims are false and Chenab Rangers spokesperson is not using his mouth to utter these claims.
So am I, from first hand as my family too is serving on several parts of the border.

ladder

Country flag
So am I, from first hand as my family too is serving on several parts of the border.
Having family members on field clouds your vision for independent assessment of the situation :taunt:

Neo

Having family members on field clouds your vision for independent assessment of the situation :taunt:
Fifty years of fabricated lies about 1962 war with China wasn't enough for you I guess. You will believe anything as long as you a portrayed a victim.
What a self pitty...

ladder

Country flag
Fifty years of fabricated lies about 1962 war with China wasn't enough for you I guess. You will believe anything as long as you a portrayed a victim.
What a self pitty...
OFF TOPIC :toilet:

Seems that you have nothing to say on topic.

BTW, you always try to blame Indians for going off topic, but here you are flame-baiting. I pity you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles