Pakistan Upset After Called Most Dangerous Country in World

bennedose

So they think that by conducting one election, they are not dangerous. :D :D
Nooooooo! White man has praised the Pakistani - you gotta admire that! Has he praised you? No? Then you must not argue. Britain praises its former dog-slave Pakistan and they lap it up. Britain criticizes and they whine.

SilentKiller

Country flag
World biggest terrorist is usa who is now supporting al qaeda in syria
Well sir, a question to you is devil better than a monster?
Smaller or bigger a criminal is criminal, whether an innocent muslim civilian is killed or a Hindu or Christian..any terrorist killing innocents is bad, please set up and do critisize when a muslim nation is also wrong, right now countries most against Syria is not USA but they are Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
You know much better than me shia and sunni divide. Monster is within few of us, never make a community responisble for it but if you bring anger and hate to children whole nation will go wrong, same is happening to few nations around world. will not name them but i guess you and read and know!!

Bilal

So are you telling me you are the white man?well technically you are the white man is all aryan pride..but i think white is only a matter of perception,if the pereception is right even a black man can be called white. Look at obama he is the president of a white country,not that I support him,and look at eminem,born aryan acting black.

Mod: Please do not use SMS language; form understandable sentences.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
so are u telling me you are the white man?well technically you are the white man is all aryan pride..but i think white is only a matter of perception,if the pereception is right even a black man can be called white,look at obama he is the president of a white country,not that i support him,and look at eminem,born aryan acting black.
Can you explain the above given gibbrish? It's hard to comprehend what you write! Still I try!:namaste:

BangersAndMash

World biggest terrorist is usa who is now supporting al qaeda in syria
Was the USA terrorists when they gave Pakistan Patton tanks?

Was the USA terrorists when they gave Pakistan F-16s?

Was the USA terrorists when they supported your terrorist Pak Army raping and killing Bangladeshis?

Was the USA terrorists when Pakistan allied with them to fight the Soviet Union in Afghanistan?

It takes a terrorist to know a terrorist! Pakistan has been sleeping with the US terrorist for decades in exchange for $$$ and weapons. The country you call the biggest terrorist has applied strong pressure on India to not attack Pakistan on multiple occasions and saved your country's sorry a$$, otherwise India would have smashed your country into pieces decades ago. Pakistan is nothing on it's own, it always needs a powerful country like the US or China to hold it's hand, at least India stands on it's own two feet, don't for one second believe the bull$hit hype that 1 paki = 10 Indians, your country is the most invaded territory in the world's history, meaning your ancestors were the biggest cowards known to mankind :lol:, they bowed down to the invaders instead of fighting them and your coward ancestors blood runs through the veins of todays coward Pakistanis :lol: - started every war but have never won one and you use terrorists because you are cowards and can't fight like real men!

Last edited:

naseem

Was the USA terrorists when they gave Pakistan Patton tanks?

Was the USA terrorists when they gave Pakistan F-16s?

Was the USA terrorists when they supported your terrorist Pak Army raping and killing Bangladeshis?

Was the USA terrorists when Pakistan allied with them to fight the Soviet Union in Afghanistan?

It takes a terrorist to know a terrorist! Pakistan has been sleeping with the US terrorist for decades in exchange for $$$ and weapons. The country you call the biggest terrorist has applied strong pressure on India to not attack Pakistan on multiple occasions and saved your country's sorry a$$, otherwise India would have smashed your country into pieces decades ago. Pakistan is nothing on it's own, it always needs a powerful country like the US or China to hold it's hand, at least India stands on it's own two feet, don't for one second believe the bull$hit hype that 1 paki = 10 Indians, your country is the most invaded territory in the world's history, meaning your ancestors were the biggest cowards known to mankind :lol:, they bowed down to the invaders instead of fighting them and your coward ancestors blood runs through the veins of todays coward Pakistanis :lol: - started every war but have never won one and you use terrorists because you are cowards and can't fight like real men!
If we were cowards us wouldnt have needed our help to break soviet union they would have done it thereself and the aid you are talking about is alot more than our expenses and losses in war against terror

Dinesh_Kumar

what s there to be upset about ? they worked for this for many years, and phuked around with every one, and when they finally get this very deserving nomination, they say "upset"..........my bloody left foot, they are nation of barbarians and savages, we fighting on border with them is actually good, its like a bulwark or buffer zone from the barbarians.......

Dinesh_Kumar

us support for the country doesnt change anything, it still savage and dangerous place

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Pakistan Upset After Called Most Dangerous Country in World but i am disappointed with the international community that they have just named them as most dangerous country but nothing has be done to prevent them from becoming dangerous.

:tsk:

jmj_overlord

no wonder pak is a dangerous country...day by day attacks on large scales....these many innocents dying....oh man, seems like people there hate each other...

Himanshu Pandey

being most dangerous and cradle of terrorism is 2 different things... we need acceptance of later not the honour of first for pakistan.

bennedose

If we were cowards us wouldnt have needed our help to break soviet union they would have done it thereself and the aid you are talking about is alot more than our expenses and losses in war against terror
Person who gets used and paid=prostitute
Person who gets used again and again but not paid enough=cheap prostitute

What you have said above is that Pakistan acted like a cheap prostitute.

Pakistan wanted to defeat India. Not the USSR. The US wanted to defeat the USSR and Pakistan agreed to help with that for some payment. Then Pakistan agreed again to fight Taliban who are students of Pakistani madarssas. This time payment is not enough you say. The US of course only printed the dollar bills that were paid to you buy arms from them. And when gora aadmi said "You defeated the USSR" Pakis believed it, felt very happy and accepted low payment to fight Taliban like a prostitute working cheap because a customer says he loves her.

Last edited:

nomibucha

Pakistan is not a dangerous country.this is one the best countries in the world

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles