Pakistan to Send Astronauts Into Space Within 2 Years: Air Chief Marshal

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
misleading title on this thread, because it implies that it will be a pak-developed system that is to carry the load ..... no, .... it is just a passenger job ( much like our rakesh before .... but we developed further )

title should read ;-

Pakistan to piggy-back some china space missions, needs 2 years to qualify as passenger

Last edited:

kamaal

Country flag
The astronauts will probably be killed by mullahs if they even call "Earth is round".

And this will be the second step in the Islamic welfare scheme of " Searching 72 Hoor Yojana", under tagline "Get the 72 hoors, while you are still alive".

First one is of course, TNT on your waist.

dhananjay1

Old joke, modified for the current situation.

China decided to send a shuttle into space with two monkeys and a Pakistani. They trained them for months. Then when they thought they were ready, they placed all three in the shuttle and got ready to send them up into space.

As the moment came closer, China’s mission control center announced, “This is mission control to Monkey One. Initiate!”

At that, the first monkey started typing like mad. The shuttle’s engines ignited and the shuttle took off.

Two hours later, China’s mission control center announced, “This is mission control to Monkey Two. Initiate!”

At that, the second monkey started typing like mad, and suddenly the shuttle separated from the empty fuel tanks.

Another two hours later, mission control announced, “This is mission control to the astronaut…”

At this, the Paki responded, “I know, I know. Feed the monkeys and don’t touch anything.”

porky_kicker

Country flag
Old joke, modified for the current situation.

China decided to send a shuttle into space with two monkeys and a Pakistani. They trained them for months. Then when they thought they were ready, they placed all three in the shuttle and got ready to send them up into space.

As the moment came closer, China’s mission control center announced, “This is mission control to Monkey One. Initiate!”

At that, the first monkey started typing like mad. The shuttle’s engines ignited and the shuttle took off.

Two hours later, China’s mission control center announced, “This is mission control to Monkey Two. Initiate!”

At that, the second monkey started typing like mad, and suddenly the shuttle separated from the empty fuel tanks.

Another two hours later, mission control announced, “This is mission control to the astronaut…”

At this, the Paki responded, “I know, I know. Feed the monkeys and don’t touch anything.”
:hail::hail::hail::pound::pound::pound:

mayfair

Can you draw space suit to look more like a phata cheethhra shalwar kameez?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles