Pakistan to play CLT20 in India

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Hearing this jolly-good news, Pakis violated ceasefire today !

Bastard moneysuckers have compromised national interests for few bags of cash ! :mad2:

Last edited:

mayfair

MMS- "Screw national interest, I can literally feel the Nobel medal on my sternum".

panduranghari

MMS- "Screw national interest, I can literally feel the Nobel medal on my sternum".
He will never get it. Nobel prize is a political tool used by west to approve/disapprove certain policy decisions. If it was not such Obama, Arafat would never have got it. Also MK Gandhi was nominated and short listed about 7 times but never won. Other Nobel prizes except peace are selected by consensus in the western universities. For the Peace Prize, inquiries are sent to governments, members of international courts, professors and rectors, former Peace Prize laureates and current or former members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee. The original prize was for only sciences- medicine, physics, chemistry etc. are awarded by Sweden. Peace prize is awarded by Norwegian parliament. economics Nobel prize is awarded to those who promote the western economic interests. Amartya Sen got it because he absolved the British for crimes against humanity when they let over 10 million Indians die in orchestrated famines.

With Telenor problems, the Norwegian Parliament will sure as hell never give MMS a Nobel prize. MMS is going down in the history of India as the worst PM ever.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Good call by BCCI/Indian govt. by inviting Sialkot stallions to CLT20 tournament.Hope they continue the the good gesture by playing full test series and then inviting Pak players to IPL.anyway IPL after its first verison became boring without pak players participation.Hope MMs ask BCCI to make Team india travel to pak for test and oneday series later this year when ever makes tour to pakistan.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
We love our players; why send them to pakland providing ready targets to coward paki terrorists?

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
If Team India can be targeted in Pakistan then they can be targeted in India too by non-state actors.Btw TI traveled to Pakistan in 2004-05 when War on terror was on its extreme. today's Pakistan is more peaceful as compared to 2004-05.one can gauge this by just reading news from there with reduction in suicide bombings as compared to last decade.

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Good call by BCCI/Indian govt. by inviting Sialkot stallions to CLT20 tournament.Hope they continue the the good gesture by playing full test series and then inviting Pak players to IPL.anyway IPL after its first verison became boring without pak players participation.Hope MMs ask BCCI to make Team india travel to pak for test and oneday series later this year when ever makes tour to pakistan.
Haha Paki having wet dreams on Indian forums. Keep dreaming. No way Indian team is going to that sh!t hole of a nation. Even Bangladesh and Srilanka refused to play in that terrorist land.

mayfair

If Team India can be targeted in Pakistan then they can be targeted in India too by non-state actors.
Is that a threat? Or just an attempt to rekindle the trolling expedition of the past?

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If Team India can be targeted in Pakistan then they can be targeted in India too by non-state actors.Btw TI traveled to Pakistan in 2004-05 when War on terror was on its extreme. today's Pakistan is more peaceful as compared to 2004-05.one can gauge this by just reading news from there with reduction in suicide bombings as compared to last decade.
Are you kidding me ? Why isn't this Paki banned ? This guy is threatening that his Paki brothers will attack Indian team in India. Do you really believe that India is a failed that sh!t beggaristan nation of yours.
Sh!t!stan is so safe that even Bangladesh won't tour there.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
No thanks; our team is zillion times safer in India than pak. Try inviting other nations if they agree.

Last year's world cup hosting worked well for comparatively peaceful Pakistan, didn't it? :lol:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is that a threat? Or just an attempt to rekindle the trolling expedition of the past?
Whichever way you like to take.but its true TI is not safe in india itself.If high profile targets of taj hotel can be targeted and as in cage of chjnna swamy stadium was targeted during IPL match then sure TI can be targeted by the sleeper cells in india.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
India is far more safer that is why all nations come here for sporting events.

Come to me when next time terrorist state of Pakistan is able to host any multinational sports event :pound:

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whichever way you like to take.but its true TI is not safe in india itself.If high profile targets of taj hotel can be targeted and as in cage of chjnna swamy stadium was targeted during IPL match then sure TI can be targeted by the sleeper cells in india.
Where you in coma last year when India hosted WC, CWG, Hockey World cup, F1 racing , badminton World cup ? Please ban this guy. I mean threatening attack on Indian team if they don't play in Sh!t hole of nation ?

Oracle

I see that my long, lost companion is back. How'z UK mohtarmaji? :D

devgupt

Country flag
Champions League is a multinational club event. Pakistan has played in India , during World Cup - a multi national exercise.So allowing a Pakistani team to play in another multinational event in India isn't deviating from our original de facto stand of not having a bilateral series with them.
I dont think we will be hosting Pakistan soon. And going to Pakistan is not even an option. BCCI knows that well. Champions league compromise was done as it doesn't changes our original stance and also gives 'Aman ki Asha' brigade something to cheer.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles