Pakistan to move Court of Arbitration against India

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I am simply amazed by the level of comments made by you guys. Please have some respect for Pakistan and give some relevant comments here. Enough of Pakistan bashing, if there is nothing positive you can share here kindly just read the post and leave.
Respect? What to they respect? Who do they respect?
Did they respect the dead body of martyr Saurav Kalia?
Do they respect the ceasefire agreement in the border?
Do they respect the existence of J&K as an integral part of Bharatvarsh?

They do not respect their own mothers and sisters, and you are asking us to show them respect? If you have that much respect for Pakistan go to Pakistan, show your respects and DO NOT COME BACK.

kamaal

Country flag
wow looks this one is a veteran of..........
baki forum

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

IWT kind of favours India
really that is why u had to use the term kind of
and the follow through was pretty lame as usual,

when all the concerned rivers pass through our lands who r they to demand.
IWT favours porkistan and therefore it is the only treaty with india that porkistan has not broken since it favours them not india.

stupid congress sold india when they signed this treaty.
international laws r there, but india should have interpreted it according to her needs and implemented it according to evolving general situation based on good behavior of porkistan only.

porkis give trouble we cut off water . simple and honest

our goodwill image in the world is dependent on IWT , thank u for the joke of the century.

china can roughshod SCS ruling with impunity , china builds dam on brahmaputra , and what can we do , nothing, and u think india should play mahatma.

what porkies are calling us is bothering u,
their propaganda is koran for u now,
they also call us occupiers so according to ur lame reasoning we should vacate kashmir?

who ru ?

lets see

by the way watch videos in utube where porkis themselves admit that the water crises is their own doing, like u they are short sighted
Well if two countries have signed any treaties then it is their responsibility to serve them. As far as IWT is concerned please ask some of the Indian experts, that we have got full control of the three major rivers which we can be used any way we want to. Plus this treaty favours us more than Pakistan because if we see carefully then, then we have diverted the water of Satluj via Indira Gandhi canal to Rajasthan, which has helped the whole area with irrigtion facility, but at the same time it has resulted in a desert like situation in parts of Sindh province of Pakistan. I saw one of their news report, where they were blaming India for it. But at the same time there were few people in that panel who did accused the lack government initiative for the situation.

kamaal

Country flag
Respect? What to they respect? Who do they respect?
Did they respect the dead body of martyr Saurav Kalia?
Do they respect the ceasefire agreement in the border?
Do they respect the existence of J&K as an integral part of Bharatvarsh?

They do not respect their own mothers and sisters, and you are asking us to show them respect? If you have that much respect for Pakistan go to Pakistan, show your respects and DO NOT COME BACK.
:facepalm:

I was not asking for a respect for each and every thing, but it is a discussion forum rather than a Pakistan bashing forum. I was asking for a relevant comments and views from the other users.

C'mon guys all I am asking is to maintain a decorum in the forum, it is seen by other as well.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Well if two countries have signed any treaties then it is their responsibility to serve them. As far as IWT is concerned please ask some of the Indian experts, that we have got full control of the three major rivers which we can be used any way we want to. Plus this treaty favours us more than Pakistan because if we see carefully then, then we have diverted the water of Satluj via Indira Gandhi canal to Rajasthan, which has helped the whole area with irrigtion facility, but at the same time it has resulted in a desert like situation in parts of Sindh province of Pakistan. I saw one of their news report, where they were blaming India for it. But at the same time there were few people in that panel who did accused the lack government initiative for the situation.
Drought situation in Pakistan is more to do with bad water management rather than something to do with india. They hardly spend the required money on infrastructure other than "bus metro lines " and power plants.

snafu

How does giving 80% of the waters to Pakistan favor India? I didn't stay at the holiday inn last night, but I'm sure 80 > 20.

brational

Country flag
Indus water should be given to bakis during monsoons so does Ganga water to BD.
Porkis can depend on camel piss for drinking purpose as suggested by their pedophilic prophet.

Moreover, why such hue and cry over IWT since there has been no respect from porks for other bilats between the two countries?

Pakis can make as many dams in their territory to store waters barring POK. They should invest money on dams rather than putting all the money in Terrorism...

Stop Terrorism in Kashmir and get water for free free free!!!! Hurry!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles