Pakistan to lease Gilgit-Baltistan to China & possible Indian response

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well pakistan would hand over GB to china and since none of babus working in north-south blocks are going to do anything so from now-ownwards or whenever pakistan hand-over to chine there should re-naming of POK . suggest names what can it be called somethinh like PoKBLtC.. aah i am not good at naming.

and why doesnt this topic has been raised in those stupid but famous forums yet

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Airborne troops can carry ammunition and food for a certain period of time.

Thereafter there has to be a link up!

Then there is also the Airhead concept. However, you have to have the mastery of the airspace.
we will easily have air dominance over pakis.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
What we need is another misadventure from Pakis. Shallow ingress along IB with some gains during the war in Kashmir and then trade what we captured along IB for Kashmir. There is no other way for this. It will take great sacrifice which our forces are always prepared for. We need the idiots in power to understand. We CAN'T let GB go.

Idiots in power have not understood in the last sixty four years and they will not in foreseeable future. We need individuals like Sardar Patel, Subash Chander Bose who can force through the agenda of our new defence policy and external affairs policy, which need the overhaul of its own.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sadakhush,

Read abut 'Salami Tactics'.

satish007

well, without Baltistan, how should we do once you guys get 126 good planes ,make more good friends , feel confidently and use Bulamos block India Ocean.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Balochistan, Baltistan, Balwaristan, Serrikai, Joyo Sind, Paktunkhwa and so it will go on against Punjabi supremacy!

paras

donning Indian flag doesn't change facts.

why are you ashamed to accept you are paki ?
Stupid I am not paki , when i was 12 my Parents moved to UK from india now I have British Citizenship but definitely I am Indian too.

Tolaha

--- duplicate post ---

Last edited:

Tolaha

Now check how troops shall capture and on what would the artillery and logistics move.
If the terrain's too tough, then we go somewhere were the terrain is easier:

I know... its just a far-fetched theory!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If the terrain's too tough, then we go somewhere were the terrain is easier:

I know... its just a far-fetched theory!
No.

We help them to self combust.

They have already organised the same for themselves with their Pakistan Sunni Punjabi arrogant domination!

Tolaha

No.

We help them to self combust.

They have already organised the same for themselves with their Pakistan Sunni Punjabi arrogant domination!
Phew... I thought you'd blast me for putting across a dumb "civvie" theory! :-D

Sindh and Baluchistan can not break up until Punjabis and Pashtuns are fine with the idea of Pakistan. As Pashtuns have taken up important roles in PA, they are enjoying the show that is Pakistan. Even in the state that Pakistan is in currently, it is no where close to breaking up. I personally believe that a much stronger Taliban is essential for India to break up Pakistan!

Blackwater

Phew... I thought you'd blast me for putting across a dumb "civvie" theory! :-D

Sindh and Baluchistan can not break up until Punjabis and Pashtuns are fine with the idea of Pakistan. As Pashtuns have taken up important roles in PA, they are enjoying the show that is Pakistan. Even in the state that Pakistan is in currently, it is no where close to breaking up. I personally believe that a much stronger Taliban is essential for India to break up Pakistan!
I think sindhis lives in sindh and under control of MQM and want independent state

Tolaha

I think sindhis lives in sindh and under control of MQM and want independent state
MQM controls the Mohajirs who are mainly in Karachi. Sindhis dont have enough numbers to get independence from rest of Pakistan by themselves. There are too many Punjabis and Pashtuns... too less Sindhis and Baluchis.

The few Sindhis residing in India are a prosperous lot. Pakistan has a state full of Sindhis but is too messed up to utilize them to their potential.

Blackwater

MQM controls the Mohajirs who are mainly in Karachi. Sindhis dont have enough numbers to get independence from rest of Pakistan by themselves. There are too many Punjabis and Pashtuns... too less Sindhis and Baluchis.

The few Sindhis residing in India are a prosperous lot. Pakistan has a state full of Sindhis but is too messed up to utilize them to their potential.
there is too much of ameeerica and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,this works in pak

devgupt

Country flag
As long as PPP retains its popularity, Sindh wouldn't break from Pakistan.The Bhuttos are Sindhis!!

Tolaha

The PPP isn't in power by popular mandate. Besides, even if Sindhis loose complete faith in the political establishment, unlike as in East Pakistan they may not be able to break out. Numbers dont support them - 60% of population comprises of Punjabis and Pashtuns who dominate the administration as well as armed forces. Less than 15% of the population are Sindhis. They are more traders than soldiers, as per the popular opinion.

Defcon 1

Country flag
People discussing division of pakistan should understand that it is just not possible under current circumstances...Sure there is an insurgency, but it way to moderate to force pakistan to grant them independence....

Separation of Baluchistan will only be possible if US puts all its efforts behind it, which is unlikely for atleast two years. The current congressional hearing is just an eyewash. It is to put pressure on pakistan to co-operate or face the consequences, although if I were US, I would continue supporting Baloch insurgency covertly, waiting for 2014, after that putting my full force behind it to separate it from pakistan and thus cutting China's access to the Indian ocean, severely impacting my biggest enemy....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles