Pakistan to get first call on US military leftovers in Afghanistan

Dinesh_Kumar

we captured the peak which infact was under your control.

War is won by taking the land not by the death toll count.

Otherwise we than had won the 2001-02 standoff where we lost 17-18 soldiers compared to india 1800+.

> Farhan ,

Point 5535 was occupied by Pakis, and could not be recaptured - bad weather, troop acclimatization are given as reasons. Then 56 Brigade Commander, Brigadier Amar Aul, captured 2 Paki Peaks, and hammered out an agreement with Pakis, that all troops with drawl from 4 peaks. When he tried to recapture later, he got one Point 5160, but other Point 5535, Pakis were alerted and captured first. Now, they have built logistics and road connecting to it, and any attempt at recapture may lead to having a fire fight with the Pakis along the whole front.For now, the powers in the higher echelons have let it be.

Also, in 2001-2002, the causalities we had was due to our internal problems,like logistics and accident with Ammo vehicles, not any Paki action.

From above 2 incidents, it is clear to me that many systems still need to be put in place and things set right within our country, and we are still like a lumbering elephant.

I still dont see any Paki bravery or valor in whole thing, or overwhelming result of Paki action.

If pure Indian causalities make you gleeful,irrespective of the cause, then even I can talk about Paki deaths in earthquakes and Natural Disasters, some resulting in thousands of deaths.

I am glad you have searched high and wide for these 2 incidents, and it gives you something to talk about in this forum.

Regarding your opinion on winning the Kargil War, I would like to call witnesses to the stand.

1st Witness: Bill Clinton - President of United States at time of Kargil War

2nd Witness: Gen. Anthony Zinni, US General, Commander AF-PAK region

3rd Witness: Nawaz Shariff.

Since you already have a talent for searching for info on the net, please dig up what they said and post in the forum, then we can discuss the merits of your argument.

(Observers please note -

i) Witness No. 3 was Premier of Pakistan during Kargil War.

ii) No Indians called to witness stand.....yet.)

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Otherwise we than had won the 2001-02 standoff where we lost 17-18 soldiers compared to india 1800+.
yeah NLI were not your soldiers that time, later on they were inducted therefore no death toll of them as soldiers.

BTW how you guys capture our empty bunkers, when we vacated the same in winters.

ganesh177

Country flag
Given the 250+ nuclear warheads between them, both India and Pakistan would lose any hypothetical mutual war.
It wont be mutual.
India will draw china into the nuke war for propelling the the nuke capability of paksitan.

ganesh177

Country flag
Hyenas of africa thrive on the left overs.
Pakistan doing the same in asia.

prohumanity

Country flag
If Paki is such a great nation...why it's leaders are seen with begging bowl in front of white house every other day? Why they lick the american a*ss daily?
Where is the self respect? Beggars can not live with dignity...they are only used by their master.

Neo

... and the used commodes.... just need a wash maybe... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Imho you need them harder as half the population doesn't have one. We might ask US to donate some to you.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Maybe you are right, after all pakis dump in their pants when someone mentions 'DRONES !!!!'

Imho you need them harder as half the population doesn't have one. We might ask US to donate some to you.

shankyz

Country flag
US Military hardware maintenance alone cost a bomb... Just saying

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jagdish58

I wonder how a Super power in the making will accept the left overs:confused: Is scraching & picking up scraps taboo in Pakistan :hail:

Compersion

Country flag
How to prevent the goodies from going somewhere else for copying (reverse engineering) r&d like what people have said about the tail of the chopper that hunted the terrorist(s) in rawalpindi.

agentperry

so who updated the names and rank of hundreds of soldier on PA website under the heading of martyr of kargil??? plus dozen so deads were handed over to pakistan by IA during and after the war, the videos of which are also available.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles