Pakistan to facilitate Chinese investment: PM

Country flag
During the last earthquake I believe China gave something like 2 million and had to raise it to 5 million later out of embarrasment, But it was still lower than what many other nations gave including India.

aramsogo

US gave more aid than loans why dosen't China do the same??
Well, as we discussed yesterday, 1/14th of that US aid is really from
China. China is also not fighting a landlocked war in Afghanistan and doesn't need Pakistan for re-supply.

Country flag
Well, as we discussed yesterday, 1/14th of that US aid is really from
China. China is also not fighting a landlocked war in Afghanistan and doesn't need Pakistan for re-supply.
1/14 of that aid is not from China. 100% of that aid is from USA. USA is giving cash money from US taxpayers to Pakistan as aid, while China is collecting IOU 's from USA. Two totally different things.

aramsogo

1/14 of that aid is not from China. 100% of that aid is from USA. USA is giving cash money from US taxpayers to Pakistan as aid, while China is collecting IOU 's from USA. Two totally different things.
Not in the default scenario you were advocating. In the end, Chinese money can't rescue Pakistan. It's their country and it's up to them. Like I said, I won't lose much sleep over it.

nimo_cn

Country flag
@huaxia rox

You should understand some Indians here are totally traumatized by the fact that India is behind China though being a shinning democracy.

They are so desparate to discredit Chinese accomplishment that they have to make wild claims like China is the greatest copycat, Chinese people are slave labors of CPC, etc. However statistics tells us otherwise, no matter how reluctant these indians are to accept the truth.

Common Chinese people are having better life than Indian people. Life expectancy, infant mortality, education, you name it, in almost every aspect we are better than Indians, while we are being called slaves.

People like them either have no shame, or have lost their sanity, so it is impossible to have any decent discussion with them, I suggest you give up before you are worn out.

Tianshan

However, my concern is about people losing their heads in pakistan especially chinese poor slave laborers, as CCP doesn't give a hoot.......Moreover, TATA will never go to pakistan for any business at max they may source some raw material....we all know that except pakistan's shameless mercenary army there is no entity which could run a factory leave alone setting up an industry.......Trust me the so called "untouchables (with more constitutional rights and privileges than the rest)" are far better off than the slave labor of China!! Freedom is sweet, and slavery of thugs is worst than being a slave of an occupying force:)
oh yes, you have SO much concern for us poor chinese "slaves".

i believe you.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
people from many nations r doing business in pakistan. including indians.
True, but in a cautious way since its economy and stability as a Nation is very iffy.

China is welcome to invest heavily.

Actually, the Chinese are investing in areas (basically infrastructure) that will benefit its connectivity with the Indian Ocean and thus an alternate route for trade transit into China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Common Chinese people are having better life than Indian people. Life expectancy, infant mortality, education, you name it, in almost every aspect we are better than Indians, while we are being called slaves.
True.

But the common Chinese are also conditioned to respond to reflexes.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
You should understand some Indians here are totally traumatized by the fact that India is behind China though being a shinning democracy.

They are so desparate to discredit Chinese accomplishment that they have to make wild claims like China is the greatest copycat, Chinese people are slave labors of CPC, etc. However statistics tells us otherwise, no matter how reluctant these indians are to accept the truth.

People like them either have no shame, or have lost their sanity, so it is impossible to have any decent discussion with them, I suggest you give up before you are worn out.
nimo you shouldnt have said this.....

Common Chinese people are having better life than Indian people.
You are wrong nimo...Only some tribesmen living in forests or villagers in India may be poor. The majority of India has all things to live a king's life. Even the low income people of India have many jobs provided by the government as to eradicate poverty and they get good salary daily. So the past India you know is not the India now...

Life expectancy, infant mortality, education, you name it, in almost every aspect we are better than Indians, while we are being called slaves.

India's condition in Life expectancy, infant mortality, education is very better than past. Govt of India is providing many schemes to better these things and people are flooded by these schemes that even a common indian is enjoying many many gifts that doesnt go to the rich of India.

Both of us are developing countries and it is impossible for the govt to provide equal salary and living to the billions of people quickly.. If that was the case India will be an america or european country early...

nimo_cn

Country flag
JAYRAM, you are a sensible man who I admire a lot.

As a sensible man, you should also notice that one of your compatriots was tagging Chinese as slaves.

Maybe you should also comment on that before responding to me.

huaxia rox

China lacks freedom and democracy can be proved theoretically, academically and by chinese themselves. Moreover, slave labor refers to the people aka chinese who are sent to labor camps where-ever CCP wants and who live under pathetic conditions, poor are segregated from the rich and treated in the worst inhumane fashion even today.

China lack human rights which does not require any academic research as it's a known fact. Yes in china slave labor may be illegal; however, CCP has full right to rellocate anyone anywhere at its whims and fantasy......The so called untouchability you talk about is an punishable offence under IPC and constitution of India abhors any such discrimination on any basis and provides full "Democratic rights and privileges to all" which again does not require any academic proof, unlike in the case of china which lacks or should I say - China does not even have an ounce of democracy, further all works of life are managed and controlled by CCP thugs! Moreover, the so called untouchables of the past have more privileges such as reservation in Jobs, free education, loans at lower rate, reserved seat in the parliament to get elected, first preference in housing facilities, cheaper food etc etc etc etc, I am sure you are fed with all lies and delusions about the so called untouchables and what not, better example would be pakistanis who live in their own fools world and has created a textbook failed islamic state out of themselves!!

Ok, I will write in simple English that the so called untouchability is thing of the past and an punishable offence and it cannot be practiced today, however in china............

READ

Slave Labor in China Sparks Outrage - TIME
How China Hides Its Slave Labor From the Free World
IHS Child Slave Labor News :: Child Slave Labor in China
CNN In-Depth Specials - Visions of China - Red Giant: Labor camps reinforce China's totalitarian rule

so on and so forth....................

I have nothing against China or Chinese people, get this thing loud and clear for once. The problem is notorious CCP or CPC which is creating trouble all over the world be it south sea or Africa.

China is not CCP and CCP is not chinese people!

I have no issues with u digging holes and then fill them up in failed state pakistan and then pay mercenary and shameless pakistani army Dollars. My only concern is the forced slave labor which is being sent to pakistan, which will get killed for being a "Kafir"; for a mullah - you, me or an American are all the same.

I think you do not understand the philosophy and ideology of pakistan, and how delusional and bigoted their general population has become due to constant islamic brainwashing by its notorious isi and shameless mercenary pakistani army, the day common chinese understands it, then that will be the day notorious pakistan will get in line . Moreover, pakistanis are also involved in training ETIM (Uighurs) and trust me this will increase once they start getting ur money, as they have done to their other masters (Read: US and UK)!

East Turkestan Islamic Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW I don't give a hoot about who eats what or someone relishes eating a PIG!! However, try eating a pig in pakistan and in front of bigoted deluded islamic crackpot pakiatni, then I will ask you - who respects whom and how much pakistanis will respect you!!:)
about slave labor and things other than pakistan:
the links u gave show several types....

1 illigal 1s that r deemed as crimes by the chinese gov and whoever doing this should be punished by the gov (and didnt i already say that?).i never said china doesnt have this problem. what i said is u india has the biggest number child labor slave or bonded labor etc in the world no matter how u wanna try... chinas figure is lower than u and i suggest u do a little research on this to see if i m rite.

2 labor camps setup by gov...this is the problem. people sent to there might be a theif or any other criminals including some people against the CPC. but the numbers r well less than ur untouchables....cant reach 10% of that maybe 1%.

3 can u do a bit better with articles ritten by people other than harry wu or gordon chang etc that saying chinas collaping for like centries? its more like to blame india with Arundhati Roys articles.

4 so u still cant prove it: how chinese sent to pakistan r labor slave??wheres the link????

besides u keep saying how ur free law is going to protect ur untouchables so what r the results? does ur law say corruption is ok and whats the result in current india??? democracy is a good thing but while the US is democracy....iraq and afghanstan r too....free election free media........but people also need many other things to live.

people in china will be relocated if the gov wants....true.....but with compensations that should be very high. of course many local govs took the money that should be given to affected people...thats something should be punished. pls dont act like as if india didnt do the same thing. if developing countries dont do this they cant grow...just that simple...and so u india did it accordingly like in Sardar Sarovar Dam project.

in terms of pakistan.
1 i dont wanna say too much as i ve said....people around the world r doing business with them and a lot of big companies inverst in pakistan including indians (u need links btw??)

2 this is what u showed me
East Turkestan Islamic Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and this is what i wanna show u
Hasan Mahsum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
simply read the 1st paragraph pls...........esp the last sentence.....

huaxia rox

@huaxia rox

yes we all have known that...but i dont mean to be here to compare india and china too much. what i m doing is to prove chinese sent to pakistan r not labor slave......i know i may look funny even doing so coz i picked an easy topic compared to 'who is better off? indians or chinese'etc........

but i dont know why i should give up coz i did enjoy the discussions with my indian friends.....

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Messiah - beautiful pix there ---- seen it before but this time im saving it !

btw even in pakistan the light (development ) seems to be empty in central sind and punjab ? anyone knows ?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
@huaxia rox

nimo - im not trying to pacify or console anyone here ,,,,, but you are a little mistaken

i for one have always stated on this forum that the guided form of democracy like what hongkong or south korea have is more suitable for india . ... and much better than their chaotic form of democracy and ive had one nasty reply for that .

i'll say it again- even the USA has just two major parties but in india - it's more and i wonder how the village folks cope with that ?

in that aspect china has delivered better health to it's people, especially at the lowest levels - but at the higher levels , without freedom, - at times it may feel like slaves being fed .
as for copycatting - sorry - im sticking with that .

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Well I for one am very excited that the Chinese are going to start massive investments in pakiland.
I can't wait to see the welcome that the Pak Jihadis will have for their Kuffar Chinese brothers.
I am sure that the Chinese engineers will also hear about the 72 virgins.

Inshallah.....Maybe some of those Chinese engineers will convert and join their Jihadi paki brothers.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I am sure that the Chinese engineers will also hear about the 72 virgins.
Inshallah.....Maybe some of those Chinese engineers will convert and join their Jihadi paki brothers.

yes and as they have money they can afford to have four pak wives at any one time !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles