Pakistan to facilitate Chinese investment: PM

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
09:26, June 18, 2011

Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani said Friday that Pakistan will facilitate Chinese investment in all sectors.

Talking to a visiting Chinese delegation, the prime minister instructed the chairman of Federal Board of Revenue to sort out the impediment in ushering greater Chinese investment in the fields of petroleum and natural resources, infrastructure and energy.

"We would welcome Chinese entrepreneurs and business to Pakistan, and assist them by providing all possible incentives and security measures," Gilani said.

Leader of both countries, he said, are committed to promoting bilateral economic cooperation. Relations with China are the cornerstone of Pakistan's foreign policy, he added.

He said bilateral relations are win-win in nature and both countries need to strengthen the time-tested friendship by further promoting economic cooperation.

Zhang Hongwei, CEO of Orient Group Inc., who led the Chinese delegation, said the objective of his visit is to further enhance investment in Pakistan. He said that keeping in view the geopolitical location and big potential of the country, a number of Chinese companies are looking forward to bring their investment in Pakistan.

The prime minister said that the success of Orient Group Inc. has been recognized as a model of China's reforms of non-state- owned enterprises. He welcomed the purchase of assets of British Petroleum Pakistan by Orient for 775 million U.S. dollars.

Gilani also welcomed the Chinese interest in the education and social sectors. He apprised that the government is conducting a poverty survey to evolve a mechanism for alleviation of poverty through a transparent system.

Pakistan to facilitate Chinese investment: PM - People's Daily Online

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sounds good, until Pakistani tribesmen lynch pork-loving Chinese businessmen in broad daylight...

huaxia rox

people from many nations r doing business in pakistan. including indians.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
people from many nations r doing business in pakistan. including indians.
Ours is minimal/no business and more of proving alms/BHIK to this shameless country of slave/beggars/mercenaries nothing more...we don't do any major business as such...yes if u want the services of another slave nation like urs be my guest...HOWEVER, u will always remain a "KAFIR" to them and they will slit ur throats and Chop off ur Chinese heads.....the tragedy in ur case is that ur CCP would not stop and keep sending in slave labor to feed hungry mullahs and bigoted pakistanis!! :)

Last edited:

huaxia rox

Ours is minimal/no business and more of proving alms/BHIK to this shameless country of slave/beggars/mercenaries nothing more...we don't do any major business as such...yes if u want the services of another slave nation like urs be my guest...HOWEVER, u will always remain a "KAFIR" to them and they will slit ur throats and Chop off ur Chinese heads.....the tragedy in ur case is that ur CCP would not stop and keep sending in slave labor to feed hungry mullahs and bigoted pakistanis!! :)
so the US keeps sending people to pakistan to help them with F-16 P-3C etc... u have no problems with that and never whine about that?

ur logic is like this 'we hate them so others shouldnt do business and everything with them' rite? make sure ur nation is strong enough to do so......other wise u can only complain as much as can.

besides....u say people sent to pakistan from PRC r slave labours then why ur TATA is planning to do business with pakistan...thats really 'minimal/no business ' as u mention i guess....who r u sending to pakistan anyway? all untouchables?

maomao

Country flag
so the US keeps sending people to pakistan to help them with F-16 P-3C etc... u have no problems with that and never whine about that?

ur logic is like this 'we hate them so others shouldnt do business and everything with them' rite? make sure ur nation is strong enough to do so......other wise u can only complain as much as can.

besides....u say people sent to pakistan from PRC r slave labours then why ur TATA is planning to do business with pakistan...thats really 'minimal/no business ' as u mention i guess....who r u sending to pakistan anyway? all untouchables?
Who the hell I am to suggest people about what to do and what not to do.......And it's not me who is whining, its you (CCP) who is trying to pose as a businessman when u r certainly not.....No doubt pakistan and its people and more so it's army and terrorist agencies deserve all the hate for being bigoted, fanatics and murderers ....I have no doubt regarding that!!

However, my concern is about people losing their heads in pakistan especially chinese poor slave laborers, as CCP doesn't give a hoot.......Moreover, TATA will never go to pakistan for any business at max they may source some raw material....we all know that except pakistan's shameless mercenary army there is no entity which could run a factory leave alone setting up an industry.......Trust me the so called "untouchables (with more constitutional rights and privileges than the rest)" are far better off than the slave labor of China!! Freedom is sweet, and slavery of thugs is worst than being a slave of an occupying force:)

huaxia rox

Who the hell I am to suggest people about what to do and what not to do.......And it's not me who is whining, its you (CCP) who is trying to pose as a businessman when u r certainly not.....No doubt pakistan and its people and more so it's army and terrorist agencies deserve all the hate for being bigoted, fanatics and murderers ....I have no doubt regarding that!!

However, my concern is about people losing their heads in pakistan especially chinese poor slave laborers, as CCP doesn't give a hoot.......Moreover, TATA will never go to pakistan for any business at max they may source some raw material....we all know that except pakistan's shameless mercenary army there is no entity which could run a factory leave alone setting up an industry.......Trust me the so called "untouchables (with more constitutional rights and privileges than the rest)" are far better off than the slave labor of China!! Freedom is sweet, and slavery of thugs is worst than being a slave of an occupying force:)

who is whinning and who isnt is appreant here.......

and if ur untouchables and other low caste people were really 'with more constitutional rights and privileges than the rest' and really felt happy then why many of them even converted themselves to muslim or joined naxals to ambush ur gov army?

btw u still didnt tell me why u indians didnt whine abt the US? they did a lot with pakistan.

anyway i think pakistan and pakistanis deserve a better and peaceful life just like any other nations and peoples.

maomao

Country flag
who is whinning and who isnt is appreant here.......

and if ur untouchables and other low caste people were really 'with more constitutional rights and privileges than the rest' and really felt happy then why many of them even converted themselves to muslim or joined naxals to ambush ur gov army?

btw u still didnt tell me why u indians didnt whine abt the US? they did a lot with pakistan.

anyway i think pakistan and pakistanis deserve a better and peaceful life just like any other nations and peoples.
Yes u hv proved who is whining here!! :)

Secondly, do you even know Indian history?? Who told you that the so called "untouchables" converted to Islam or some other religion due to "Indian laws or Indian constitution".....there were varied reasons for historical conversion in India and one such reason was forced conversion wherein a lot of so called upper caste people also converted when barbarian from the west attacked or in case a local ruler (Read" Upper caste converted) so called lower class followed the suite .....However, how come a "FREE" constitutionally empowered untouchable (so called) is worse than a chinese slave labor is beyond my comprehension and it further proves that u chinese always whine when realitey stares at your face!! Isn't it? How can a slave be better than anyone?? Only chinese have been brainwashed to believe so!

I would suggest stop ranting and repeating the word "whine" as it makes you look like fool and nothing more.....We love when US gets bombed and in-return they pay for their own murder cum stupidity, they will learn the hard way and they are learning....I would love to see CCP suffer the same for its stupidity; however, it would be slave labor working in pakistan which would be the target not the "mandarin speaking" chinese elite, that saddens me!!

Yes you can believe whatever you want...but how will bigoted, hypocrite, barbaric and Islamic crackhead savages such as pakistanis and their coward shameless mercenary military/isi would lead/create a better life for crackpot islamic pakistanis is still a mystry and I belive chinese slave laborers are being sent there to solve this mystry!! :D

Last edited:

huaxia rox

Yes u hv proved who is whining here!! :)

Secondly, do you even know Indian history?? Who told you that the so called "untouchables" converted to Islam or some other religion due to "Indian laws or Indian constitution".....there were varied reasons for historical conversion in India and one such reason was forced conversion wherein a lot of so called upper caste people also converted when barbarian from the west attacked or in case a local ruler (Read" Upper caste converted) so called lower class followed the suite .....However, how come a "FREE" constitutionally empowered untouchable (so called) is worse than a chinese slave labor is beyond my comprehension and it further proves that u chinese always whine when realitey stares at your face!! Isn't it? How can a slave be better than anyone?? Only chinese have been brainwashed to believe so!

I would suggest stop ranting and repeating the word "whine" as it makes you look like fool and nothing more.....We love when US gets bombed and in-return they pay for their own murder cum stupidity, they will learn the hard way and they are learning....I would love to see CCP suffer the same for its stupidity; however, it would be slave labor working in pakistan which would be the target not the "mandarin speaking" chinese elite, that saddens me!!

Yes you can believe whatever you want...but how will bigoted, hypocrite, barbaric and Islamic crackhead savages such as pakistanis and their coward shameless mercenary military/isi would lead/create a better life for crackpot islamic pakistanis is still a mystry and I belive chinese slave laborers are being sent there to solve this mystry!! :D
'untouchable' is a word that defines a sector of sad people in india that u can prove academically but what do u mean by 'slave labor'? i know ur children do this a lot and the number is the largest in the world that also can be proved....while in china slave labor is illegal and who ever doing this as organizers should be punished do u have any proofs (i hope u know what does the word 'proof' means if ur education system is really working) that CCP is sending slave labors to pakistan? pls show me.

the reason why chinese seldom and even the US or many other nations people seldom get attacked in pakistan is very simple. we dont have border issues with them...nor religion issues. however after 9 11 its true some pakistanis have more hatres towards westerners but their gov has been indeed trying to do something to remedy the situations.

chinese eating pork is nothing special....pakistanis not eating it is nothing special as well...u repect others when doing business so both get benifits...chinese doing this and americans doing this....and none of us is whinning at all........

maomao

Country flag
'untouchable' is a word that defines a sector of sad people in india that u can prove academically but what do u mean by 'slave labor'? i know ur children do this a lot and the number is the largest in the world that also can be proved....while in china slave labor is illegal and who ever doing this as organizers should be punished do u have any proofs (i hope u know what does the word 'proof' means if ur education system is really working) that CCP is sending slave labors to pakistan? pls show me.

the reason why chinese seldom and even the US or many other nations people seldom get attacked in pakistan is very simple. we dont have border issues with them...nor religion issues. however after 9 11 its true some pakistanis have more hatres towards westerners but their gov has been indeed trying to do something to remedy the situations.

chinese eating pork is nothing special....pakistanis not eating it is nothing special as well...u repect others when doing business so both get benifits...chinese doing this and americans doing this....and none of us is whinning at all........
China lacks freedom and democracy can be proved theoretically, academically and by chinese themselves. Moreover, slave labor refers to the people aka chinese who are sent to labor camps where-ever CCP wants and who live under pathetic conditions, poor are segregated from the rich and treated in the worst inhumane fashion even today.

China lack human rights which does not require any academic research as it's a known fact. Yes in china slave labor may be illegal; however, CCP has full right to rellocate anyone anywhere at its whims and fantasy......The so called untouchability you talk about is an punishable offence under IPC and constitution of India abhors any such discrimination on any basis and provides full "Democratic rights and privileges to all" which again does not require any academic proof, unlike in the case of china which lacks or should I say - China does not even have an ounce of democracy, further all works of life are managed and controlled by CCP thugs! Moreover, the so called untouchables of the past have more privileges such as reservation in Jobs, free education, loans at lower rate, reserved seat in the parliament to get elected, first preference in housing facilities, cheaper food etc etc etc etc, I am sure you are fed with all lies and delusions about the so called untouchables and what not, better example would be pakistanis who live in their own fools world and has created a textbook failed islamic state out of themselves!!

Ok, I will write in simple English that the so called untouchability is thing of the past and an punishable offence and it cannot be practiced today, however in china............

READ

Slave Labor in China Sparks Outrage - TIME
How China Hides Its Slave Labor From the Free World
IHS Child Slave Labor News :: Child Slave Labor in China
CNN In-Depth Specials - Visions of China - Red Giant: Labor camps reinforce China's totalitarian rule

so on and so forth....................

I have nothing against China or Chinese people, get this thing loud and clear for once. The problem is notorious CCP or CPC which is creating trouble all over the world be it south sea or Africa.

China is not CCP and CCP is not chinese people!

I have no issues with u digging holes and then fill them up in failed state pakistan and then pay mercenary and shameless pakistani army Dollars. My only concern is the forced slave labor which is being sent to pakistan, which will get killed for being a "Kafir"; for a mullah - you, me or an American are all the same.

I think you do not understand the philosophy and ideology of pakistan, and how delusional and bigoted their general population has become due to constant islamic brainwashing by its notorious isi and shameless mercenary pakistani army, the day common chinese understands it, then that will be the day notorious pakistan will get in line . Moreover, pakistanis are also involved in training ETIM (Uighurs) and trust me this will increase once they start getting ur money, as they have done to their other masters (Read: US and UK)!

East Turkestan Islamic Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW I don't give a hoot about who eats what or someone relishes eating a PIG!! However, try eating a pig in pakistan and in front of bigoted deluded islamic crackpot pakiatni, then I will ask you - who respects whom and how much pakistanis will respect you!!:)

aramsogo

The Chinese that will work in Pakistan go willingly. They will be paid twice their wage in China. It will all be finance by China's import-export bank, which is now bigger than even the World Bank. I hope Chinese investment and money will stabilize Pakistan and give them a better life. If not, that would be unfortunate, but it's not like I'll lose any sleep over it.

Country flag
The Chinese that will work in Pakistan go willingly. They will be paid twice their wage in China. It will all be finance by China's import-export bank, which is now bigger than even the World Bank. I hope Chinese investment and money will stabilize Pakistan and give them a better life. If not, that would be unfortunate, but it's not like I'll lose any sleep over it.
Chinese are investing for their gain or Pakistan's gain?? If it is for Pakistan's gain then just give the money away why even invest??

aramsogo

Chinese are investing for their gain or Pakistan's gain?? If it is for Pakistan's gain then just give the money away why even invest??
I am not a member of the CPC, but I should think it's for their own gain, but that does not preclude it from being mutually benefitting to Pakistan. I don't doubt there is some genuine friendship between neighbors like US and Canada.

Country flag
I am not a member of the CPC, but I should think it's for their own gain, but that does not preclude it from being mutually benefitting to Pakistan. I don't doubt there is some genuine friendship between neighbors like US and Canada.
how sweet, mixing investments and good feelings always make for good returns. One day China will not be able to live without Pakistan.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i wonder if the shortage of women in china could be a part of the equation

i mean like x »»»» y + $$$$$ = mmmmmmm !!! ?

Last edited:

aramsogo

how sweet, mixing investments and good feelings always make for good returns. One day China will not be able to live without Pakistan.
Well, China has more foreign currency than it knows what to do with it. Its economy is spinning off $200 billion excess cash every year. I think they are just throwing it at other countries and hoping it makes money. I'm sure many will be busts, but then the US did these loser loans for decades in the Americas and Africa.

Country flag
Well, China has more foreign currency than it knows what to do with it. Its economy is spinning off $200 billion excess cash every year. I think they are just throwing it at other countries and hoping it makes money. I'm sure many will be busts, but then the US did these loser loans for decades in the Americas and Africa.
US gave more aid than loans why dosen't China do the same??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles