Pakistan to buy 4 ADA class Corvettes and T-129 Attack Helicopters

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Engine may come from Italy. Engine is not a issue that is only reason talks took place.
What happens if an arms embargo is imposed? Neither Turkey nor Italy won't be able to provide you engines.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This journalist is known to be a idiot. What ever China and Turkey and KSA promised they always did it.
China had promised some 36 MN USD in pakistn's power sector 3 years ago. What happened t that Chinese promise???? Any Idea??

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Frankly speaking, Pakistan should invest in submarines and not in surface ships much because they are seating duck against the might of Indian naval forces. In the time of war, Pakistan will find it hard to hide rather than sending these so called ships in in war. Submarine has some chances to survive and fight. A brahmos fired from 300 to 500 KM away will blow off these ships into pieces without much trouble.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Frankly speaking, Pakistan should invest in submarines and not in surface ships much because they are seating duck against the might of Indian naval forces. In the time of war, Pakistan will find it hard to hide rather than sending these so called ships in in war. Submarine has some chances to survive and fight. A brahmos fired from 300 to 500 KM away will blow off these ships into pieces without much trouble.
Will that work?
India's ASW capabilities.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No they too will not work but they have better chances of surviving. Where would Pakistan hide its surface ships in the time of war. They could not hide it four and half decades back than how will they hide in 2016 and onward.
If talking of upgrading underwater fleet, we can easily help by transforming their surface fleet to underwater in a war. :p

Zarvan

What happens if an arms embargo is imposed? Neither Turkey nor Italy won't be able to provide you engines.

Well USA won't survive in Afghanistan without us not only that we can make their life hell inside middle east. Times have changed now

Country flag
If you are waiting for WZ-16, then you must be certain of its performance. Then why bother with another type in same weight class? Certainly Z-10 will come way cheaper than Agusta Westland product. No?
The Chinese stole the US helicopter engine and reversed engineered it to build this helicopter . You will never see another version until another new engine stolen.
http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAISL16392220080619

US helicopter engines stolen en route to Pakistan port

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Well USA won't survive in Afghanistan without us not only that we can make their life hell inside middle east. Times have changed now
Lol... Only for Afghanistan. Do you really think that your ummaah will support you in case of a fight against USA. Do you really think you people can bomb their bases and get away with it. And those bases do not have any BMD.

U.S. is not a simple country. It spends 2+ times more than your GDP on defence. To simply put it, it is your country that is dependant on U.S. aid dollars. Your lawmakers, military personnel are on CIAs payroll. I hope at least they think with logic rather emotion like you when it comes to meddling with U.S.

It is one of the greatest armies ever to roll on this planet and you are saying that Pakistan will make its life hell. I agree that its foreign policy in Afghanistan is not appropriate. But if you are talking about things with that perspective, you are wrong. What happens to your f-16s, your cobras, your MPVs and MRAPs. No spare parts, no weapons. Now don't say that your Muslim brethren will help. Nope. Turkey can't say no to U.S.A. KSA rolls at the feet of U.S.A.

Hell hath no fury they say, and it is true in case of U.S. army. It's aircraft carriers can block your whole EEZ. Let us don't talk about its sub fleet. B-52s pounding Islamabad. B2s strafing your bases. A-10s pounding Al-khalids, F-22s frying your aircrafts. And for your JF-17s, broncos are enough. Apaches making your armoured columns look like sitting ducks. And your national birds a.k.a. drones delivering goodies.

You don't threaten U.S.A. It is an 800 pound gorilla and where does it sit? Wherever it wants. Oh and we don't mind lending them support and refuelling them. At least that we could do.

porky_kicker

Country flag
@Zarvan

it seems u guys are very exited over some new attack helicopters to be inducted into paf/pa

how about sharing the news:biggrin2:

too many helicopters , whats the plan
1.ah1z
2.t129
3.mi35
4.wz10
5.wz19
6.mi28

u guys are rolling in helicopters right now

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
And your national birds a.k.a. drones delivering goodies.
a small correction :)
we must be specific :cool1:
under the avian category there are many birds , while only a specific one being the national bird of any country
so the correct bird in case of pakiland would be PREDATOR birds (drones) not just any drones:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

lage raho :hail::hail::hail:

:india2::india2::india2:

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
:shock::shock::shock:

wow
u guys really know how to throw punches above your weight
and do u really read what u write :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Shut up you evil yindu buniya(including me too). Don't question an authenticity of a mard-e-momin. Logic was never their cup of tea and never will be. Lol.

They have missile which can touch 12 mach at super sonic speed.
I say we should build underground cities.
Pakis will annihilate us..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

aditya g

Country flag
Why not build more F-22P?
We have habit of using more than one platform. Z-10 is great but would be greater with new WZ-16 engine. As for T-129 it's great platform with western tech and can be used in Himalayas. Well we may by 36 T-129. As for shipyard we have in Karachi also building in Gawader and other places and we may also become partners in Istanbul Class Frigate and TF-2000 Frigate project

Istanbul Class

Blackwater

lagta ha u just came from fresh lesson of madrasa :megusta::megusta::megusta:

btw for u, time is same . tum pahele bhi bister pe lete the , aur aaj bhi .:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
We have habit of using more than one platform. Z-10 is great but would be greater with new WZ-16 engine. As for T-129 it's great platform with western tech and can be used in Himalayas. Well we may by 36 T-129. As for shipyard we have in Karachi also building in Gawader and other places and we may also become partners in Istanbul Class Frigate and TF-2000 Frigate project

Istanbul Class
No, you have the habit of taking whatever comes in the form of aid or concession. Except for T-129(only if you buy) everything else isn't fully paid by your people or Chinese maal.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Middle easterners are now a days closer to India. Thanks to your stance in Yemen. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles