Pakistan: The demon the West created

Zarvin

Lol now your claiming pakis dont believe in two nation theory :rofl:

make up your mind!
Hi

I'll repeat my self. I never said Pakistanis "don't believe in two nation theory" I said Bangladeshis "believe in two-nation theory, perhaps even more than Pakistanis". Some Pakistanis don't or not as strongly. A good example is the author of the article this thread is based on.

Zarvin

What makes you think we wanted them in first place . . .

Sorry to burst your bubble . . . .
We are not in least interested in Assimilating either the Pakis or Bangladeshi today with us Indians even if you offer ur land .
Hi

I can assure you the feelings are mutual for all three parties, I'm just answering what another member is saying.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
We should be thankful to Jinnah who took religious fanatics away from us and we got the chance to develop as we were doing before Muslims invaded us. Just like doctors cut away the infected organs Jinnah cut away the breed of potential terrorists.

At least now we have targets for our nukes. :p

arkem8

Country flag
HI, Bangladesh still chose to be separate from India even after you 'liberated' it. They still believe in two-nation theory, perhaps even more than Pakistanis.
Small mistake! We have a problem with the 2 nation theory onlee. Now 3/4/5 Nation theory -no problems! All carved outa Paki land offcourse hehe!!

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Hi

I can assure you the feelings are mutual for all three parties, I'm just answering what another member is saying.
All three ??. . . :bplease:

Is that why we have 2 crore bangladeshis living among our midst ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Hi

I'll repeat my self. I never said Pakistanis "don't believe in two nation theory" I said Bangladeshis "believe in two-nation theory, perhaps even more than Pakistanis". Some Pakistanis don't or not as strongly. A good example is the author of the article this thread is based on.
If we open the border and issue an invite to bangladeshies to come over and receive there Indian passport, i bet majority of them would be here in a moments notice. According to our bengali members they get on quite well with bangladeshis...since im not bengali so i cant confirm that.

Last edited:

Zarvin

Small mistake! We have a problem with the 2 nation theory onlee. Now 3/4/5 Nation theory -no problems! All carved outa Paki land offcourse hehe!!
Hi the Bangladeshis believe in two nation theory still in that they don't believe they can live with a Hindu nation. Hindus there are still leaving enmasse from there.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Has anyone noticed how pakis have quietly shifted focus from pakistan to bangladesh ?

:D :D

Zarvin

If we open the border and issue an invite to bangladeshies to come over and receive there Indian passport, i bet majority of them would be here in a moments notice. According to our bengali members they get on quite well with bangladeshis...since im not bengali so i cant confirm that.
Hi,

Please do that. They have a population problem there and can do with India's help. First thing I'll suggest is giving the 20million illegals a passport.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Hi,

Please do that. They have a population problem there and can do with India's help. First thing I'll suggest is giving the 20million illegals a passport.
What makes you think they dont already have passport ? none can vote in election without having some sort of documents proving they are Indian :pound:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Hi,

Looks like u're one of those

Iamanidiot

Somebody start a thread called Jinnah the great Indian Patriot

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No if it's true then congratz. 100million more are waiting btw.
Well atleast bangladeshi immigrants have been useful to prove that your nations ideology was, is and will continue to be a failure.

:thumb:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles