Country flag
Re: Pakistan today has successfully tested Burraq UAV laser guide miss

Looks like Nigeria made it ingeniously before Pakistanis. ...:rofl:

sorcerer

Country flag

Looks like Pakistani UAV Burraq crashed after exercise here is the proof

News coming in that it almost miss COAS head...........:rofl:
Even drones have suicidal tendencies in Pak.

if (asked_to_attack=1)
{
discard_instruction(0);
Hello_Virgins(72);
commit_suicide(1);
exit(0);
}
else
{
HelloVirgins(72);
explode_anyway_dramaticfashion (1);
exit(0);
}

Pak would say...it was the test to see if Self kill instructions was getting executed.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

If our chinese friend would have read post no.2 he would have known it was as indigenous as the alleged crash....lol

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

What I told Bajwa when he tweeted

[TWEET] 576389391700004864 [\TWEET]

shiphone

Country flag

Looks like Pakistani UAV Burraq crashed after exercise here is the proof

News coming in that it almost miss COAS head...........:rofl:

this is the laughing point... baseless talking nonsense might be some kind of culture?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Seems like it is going to end up in the PAKISTAN LIES AND DENIALS thread..
Dont worry I will request MODS to merge them. Single thread - more resource-unlimited fun :pound::biggrin:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Re: Pakistan successfully tests indigenous drone Burraq and Barq

wonderfull, apne se rustom ura nahi :lol::lol::lol:

pakiyo ne chini help se armed drone bana lya:frusty::frusty:
India's Panchi is already flying and will be inducted soon

The video only shows the drone firing the missile but the missile journey and hit is not shown in one take !

Why are they chanting "Naara e takdeel"?

Last edited:

Blackwater

India's Panchi is already flying and will be inducted soon

The video only shows the drone firing the missile but the missile journey and hit is not shown in one take !

Why are they chanting "Naara e takdeel"?
sooooooooooooon is as long as distance to moooooooooon:lol::lol::lol:

panchi and rustom is as good as clicking pics just like u click pics in front lion and tiger in zooo

array bhai if u cant make it buy it ,look at pakis wat ever means they manage it :hail::hail::hail:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

this is the laughing point... baseless talking nonsense might be some kind of culture?
You guys still on opium or what? Cant you take humour? Ok got it, it was your mske in China which is called named in Pak and crashed in Nigeria is hurting.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

sooooooooooooon is as long as distance to moooooooooon:lol::lol::lol:

panchi and rustom is as good as clicking pics just like u click pics in front lion and tiger in zooo

array bhai if u cant make it buy it ,look at pakis wat ever means they manage it :hail::hail::hail:
First of all I have no idea why India has to feel insecure about a small drone and a laser guided missile.

The drones that are being developed by India are more capable. India has the technology and is working on stealth drones as well.

Blackwater

First of all I have no idea why India has to feel insecure about a small drone and a laser guided missile.

The drones that are being developed by India are more capable. India has the technology and is working on stealth drones as well.
Can u name a few and post videos to back ur claim. As far as I know India don't have armed drones ?????

Blackwater

We all know it's Chinese not pakis but at least they got it by any means and test it

shiphone

Country flag

the ignorance is another laughing point...

---------------------
1. as the launch user, Pakistan got the first batch of CH-3 UAV in 2004 (which was developed since 2000)... so this model has been in service in Pakistan for a decade...I'm afraid this news might be a story about a local copied version (not even the TOTed)...LOL, again your are ill-informed , we have noticed this version years ago...

2. I'm afraid the Crash rate of UAV is really high especially in the combat. between 1997-2012 , 85 Predator were lost in Crash, the accident rate is 6.71/ 100 thousand flying hours (which is double the rate of F16) . the crash is not a big deal. or I have to say too many uncontrollable reasons resulting in the UAV crashes, the communication fault should be the First Killer... some team was busy collecting the remains within the Afghan... the Nigeria crash news actually was very exciting and interesting one months ago. it's the first time we got to know that Nigeria is among the 9 foreign customers of CH serial UAV and it was used in real combat in which the gained experience is priceless...hurting? LOL...please, UAV is supposed to be a consumables in the war without the cost of lives.

Last edited:

Pandora

Country flag

at-least they got something. and we have only this to play

Arey we can't buy bro,UCAV comes under MTCR even from israel or US while China and Pakistan are not signatory of both.Anyway you must stick to the pakistan bashing threads this is technical.:D

Pandora

Country flag

the ignorance is another laughing point...

---------------------
1. as the launch user, Pakistan got the first batch of CH-3 UAV in 2004 (which was developed since 2000)... so this model has been in service in Pakistan for a decade...I'm afraid this news might be a story about a local copied version (not even the TOTed)...LOL, again your are ill-informed , we have noticed this version years ago...

2. I'm afraid the Crash rate of UAV is really high especially in the combat. between 1997-2012 , 85 Predator were lost in Crash, the accident rate is 6.71/ 100 thousand flying hours (which is double the rate of F16) . the crash is not a big deal. some team was busy collecting the remains within the Afghan... the Nigeria crash news actually is very exciting and interesting one months ago. it's the first time we got to know that Nigeria is among the 9 foreign customers of CH serial UAV and it was used in real combat in which the gained experience is priceless...hurting? LOL...please, UAV is supposed to be a consumables in the war without the cost of lives.
Leave everything Just tell me you think its chinese or pakistan indigenous drone ?

shiphone

Country flag

Leave everything Just tell me you think its chinese or pakistan indigenous drone ?
I think I made it clear...

I'm afraid this news might be about a story of a local copied version (not even the TOTed)...LOL, again your are ill-informed , we have noticed this version years ago...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles