Pakistan tests Shaheen 1A in response to India's Agni V

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
last time when we tested agni 2 prime(agni 4) these bakistanis fired 60km missile and called it as success.

so i am also expecting that bakistanis will test fire one of their existing missiles and possibly bluff to the media. china is not that stupid to help bakistanis with ICBM missiles and make all western countries as its enemies.
It's good for us. With their 2000km range missile, they had major cities of India covered. This 4000 km range (if at all) missile doesn't change anything for India. India should milk this situation by playing on the fears of Israel and the west. I hope the test is a success and then we will watch the fun.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What is the Range of the LONG range missile going to be 1000m?:troll:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It's good for us. With their 2000km range missile, they had major cities of India covered. This 4000 km range (if at all) missile doesn't change anything for India. India should milk this situation by playing on the fears of Israel and the west. I hope the test is a success and then we will watch the fun.
Stop acting like the Chinese. Seriously. This is exactly the same stuff the Chinese were are doing, when India tested Agni 5:nod:.

BUt the real question here is, how come Bakistan "researched " these stuff? Wonder if it had anything to do with Gay partneship?:notsure:. And for some reason, this missle test comes right after India Tested the misslie to Infuriate the Chinese:heh:

Any way, i dont see any problem here. By the time these misslies become active, we would have our ABM:thumb:. They will piss their pants again:lol:

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
that's exactly what i am trying to rant.. bakistanis missile cannot.. i repeat bakistanis missiles cannot pose any new threats to India. :happy:

even if they test fire 70,000 KM range missile (masha allah) it won't pose any new threat to india.. :rofl:

bakistanis long range missile will pose threat only to western and European countries including Israel. and to china in near future :fyeah:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Stop acting like the Chinese. Seriously. This is exactly the same stuff the Chinese where are doing:nod:.

BUt the real question here is, how come Bakistan "researched " these stuff? Wonder if it had anything to do with Gay partneship?:notsure:. And for some reason, this missle test comes right after India Tested the misslie to Infuriate the Chinese:heh:

Any way, i dont see any problem here. By the time these misslies become active, we would have our ABM:thumb:. They will piss their pants again:lol:
No man, read post #18

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/pakistan/35200-pakistan-test-long-range-misslie-2.html#post479234

:notsure:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
After Agni V;it's Pakistan's turn to test long-range missile

This article says 4,000-4,500 km. I wonder if USA will cut aid?
No, the author of that article and decanchronicles article is one and the same..

it says "Pakistan has been developing its 'Shaheen' long-range missiles that hope to cover a range of 4,000-4,500 kms. Their missile arsenal has always been India-specific and with the latest long-range missiles they want to raise their capability. "

yes they are developing this missile since 2003, but there is no indication that they are indeed testing shaheen or 4000km range missile. i have postedmore reliable source from IBNLive. bakistanis have not mentioned missile name or it's range..

Pakistan to launch long-range missile, informs India - India News - IBNLive

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
last time when we tested agni 2 prime(agni 4) these bakistanis fired 60km missile and called it as success.

so i am also expecting that bakistanis will test fire one of their existing missiles and possibly bluff to the media. china is not that stupid to help bakistanis with ICBM missiles and make all western countries as its enemies.
And Chicoms dint think about it when they gifted the nuclear techs to the Bakis(i think so :notsure:). Also they were not very concerned on the international concern for their ongoing nuclear material supplies to Bakistan.:tsk:

So think about it, When has China ever cared about the World opinion? Thats why they are hat4ed every where remember:nod:

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
And Chicoms dint think about it when they gifted the nuclear techs to the Bakis(i think so :notsure:). Also they were not very concerned on the international concern for their ongoing nuclear material supplies to Bakistan.:tsk:

So think about it, When has China ever cared about the World opinion? Thats why they are hat4ed every where remember:nod:
i agree with what you are saying..

things were different in 90's. bakistan is now a headache for all. we will have this conversation in a diff thread :sad:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
A different thought,

I think pakis blackmailed Chinese to give one missile for the test, by saying that if the missile is not given, they will hand over nukes to ETIM. Let's not give Chinese the credit where it is not due. Chiense are in continuous blackmail as the US are in with pakis

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
A different thought,

I think pakis blackmailed Chinese to give one missile for the test, by saying that if the missile is not given, they will hand over nukes to ETIM. Let's not give Chinese the credit where it is not due. Chiense are in continuous blackmail as the US are in with pakis
bhai, aapko toh director shirector banna tha.. aap yaha kya kar rahe ho? jao aur koi script likho... :taunt: :rofl:

my god, chineses are being blackmailed by bakistanis.. why didn't i die earlier :wtf:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
bhai, aapko toh director shirector banna tha.. aap yaha kya kar rahe ho? jao aur koi script likho... :taunt: :rofl:

my god, chineses are being blackmailed by bakistanis.. why didn't i die earlier :wtf:
You assumptions are based on thinking that Chinese and US are strong and pakis are stupid. Once you start thinking that nothing is perfect it can make sense.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
You assumptions are based on thinking that Chinese and US are strong and pakis are stupid. Once you start thinking that nothing is perfect it can make sense.
i agree, but bakistan do not have enough leverage to black mail chinese..

(my above comment was meant to be a humor and funny & not to offend u)

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
i agree, but bakistan do not have enough leverage to black mail chinese..

(my above comment was meant to be a humor and funny & not to offend u)
No offense taken, See here you are assuming that pakis have no leverage, they are training the terrorists who are creating mayhem in China, what China can do? Pakis have nuclear missiles and nuclear bombs, if they supply some to those and we see mushroom cloud going up in China. This is more then enough leverage.

johnnyboy

Bakis are getting too predictable... this was expected with Chinese shitting their pants post A5 success... now regardless of whatever is the range, or outcome of the test, it will be termed a super success and way superior to Agni series developed by evil vegetarian yindoos.

Oracle

Just makes the point clear that Pakis cannot be trusted and that they speak from their a$$. Last 2 weeks we heard all sorts of bilateral dialouge, peace initiatives, demilitarisation of Siachen, even when those bloody Pakis know A-V is directed at China. If Pakis had any real motive for peace as they claim, they would have instead stepped down and focussed on the issues raised. Doesn't their missiles already cover most of India?

Also, I guess the missile already was ready, and these Pakis were waiting for India to test first, so that they can claim they did so in their National interest. And make no mistake, this order and assuarances post the test, came directly from Beijing.

kaustav2001

Country flag
ah those Taliban-harboring Pakistanis would like to show off too after being helped by China's materials to challenge India. I hope the missile misfires and hit one of their own cities.
As much as I despise Pakis, I wouldn't wanna see civilian casualties,,,,,best scenario.. the missile truns around & hits one of those ISI/ Pak Army headquarters :devious:

pmaitra

The best thing would be, if India could shoot down that missile while being tested. :lol:

(fantasy, won't happen)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles