Pakistan test-fires nuclear capable missile

Blackwater

ISLAMABAD - Pakistan successfully test-fired a nuclear-capable, short-range and surface-to-surface ballistic missile on Monday, the military said.

The Hatf-2 ballistic missile can travel up to 180 km and carry nuclear as well as conventional warheads with high accuracy, the statement from the Inter-Services Public Relations said.
The test is part of the process of validation of land based ballistic missile system, it said.
"The test provides an operational level capability to Pakistan's strategic forces, in addition to the strategic and technical level capability which Pakistan already possesses," the military said.
Test was witnessed by director general of Strategic Planning Division, Lt. Gen. (retd) Khalid Kidwai and Commander of Strategic Force Command Lt Gen Tariq Nadeem Gilani.
President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani congratulated the army and its engineers involved in the missile system on the successful test of the ballistic missile.
The statement did not identify the site of the test.

Pakistan test-fires nuclear capable missile|Asia-Pacific|chinadaily.com.cn

arya

Country flag
good to know pls some one tell this news to our govt MOD babus

they want to reduce our defence budget

H.A.

looks like most of them dont have time to shave or shaving blade is not available to them.
Saya its a custom to have beards not that they don't have time to shave.....

PS: Don't think that about me when and if you see me.....:p

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i found this interesting pic of the test

check out refreshments........:shocked:

Blackwater

still no body answered my Q is it CHINI M-11 or M-9????

y paki need to test it. chini have already tested it[/SIZE]

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
hahah but lt looks likes test was boring affair. 2&3 men from right in middle row are either sleeping or not intersted
they are sleeping because they were not offered refreshments....................:rofl:

Rahul92

We test missiles just to check its quality by choosing it randomly from production linr but i don't understand why they first take a chinese missile and paint it in green and say " THIS IS HISTORIC BREAKTHROUGH "

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

another image

both image looks different ??? no upper fins the second pic............:shocked:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles