Pakistan : Terrorists Kidnap Czech Tourist girls

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
if so is the case..i just hope the non muslim find sort of a way to avoid this since it is all gonna increase in the years to come
So you simply saying that non-muslims needs to adapt to the culture of legalized rapes allowed in your Islamic land.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The Woman would be Raped by Servants of Allah and produced in front of a Shura demanding Four Non-Intoxicated Adult Males who watched the Rape. If she isn't able to produce such 4 Male Witness, the will be given 100 Lashes each or may even be Stoned to Death.
Really the words of the Quran? I would like to see a cite to specific scripture verse and a legitimate translation.

Blackwater

Need some update regarding this incident

thanks in advance

Indianexpress.com : comments : Two Dutch tourists raped, robbed in India

New Delhi, Sat Jun 26 2010, 19:42 hrs

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

pls find more article dated 1971,1961,1951 and 1947

on the news pls read it carefully

Two dutch women tourists were allegedly raped several times in last five months by two men posing as tourist guides who also robbed them of their money, police said.

One of the accused, identified as Yasir Altaf, has been arrested in this connection while efforts are being made to arrest his associate, identified as Omar Baktoo, on the basis of a complaint lodged by one of the victims at Connaught Place police station, a senior police officer said.

According to police, the two dutch women were on a world tour and had arrived here to visit various places in India on January 5.

They fell in the trap of Altaf and Baktoo, who posed themselves as tourist guides working for a government tourist agency.

if u read the news carefully,

These 2 woman were on world tour, Generally these type of women are not from rich families but gypsy type who wish to stay in cheap hotel. They made friendship with those tourist guide, live together for 5 months either in cheap hotel or their homes, in favor had sex with them,,

Actually these 2 women wants to see india for free or in less money.how can they be raped for 5 months unless it was concensual? Ofcource they were conned.

Last edited:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Really the words of the Quran? I would like to see a cite to specific scripture verse and a legitimate translation.
That is how it works in Islamic Societies. I will add that tomorrow.

Blackwater

please read full news too.
Don't won't to hurt any indian muslim feeling but this nut who has only religion on his mind must read full news also.

One of the accused, identified as Yasir Altaf,

@ farhaan ,pls refer my post 23

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
please read full news too.
Don't won't to hurt any indian muslim feeling but this nut who has only religion on his mind must read full news also.

One of the accused, identified as Yasir Altaf,
they are your headache

For us Pakistanis they are first indians than muslim excluding the kashmiris and people of hyderabad

As i said before even if Jesus Messiah arise among them for us they are indians first.

SilentKiller

Country flag
they are your headache

For us Pakistanis they are first indians than muslim excluding the kashmiris and people of hyderabad

As i said before even if Jesus Messiah arise among them for us they are indians first.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:...Where is your brain....are u fool or you like it that people make fun for you.
Someday back You also cared for Muslims of Gujarat?
When Babri incident happened you again cried, why? it is not in Kashmir or hyderabad.
Why you dogs barked on sharukh incident? he is originally from delhi..

And, Please see india's map....ANY Indian who lives there is not your concern, whether Sikh, Hindu, Muslim or Christian.
If you keep on poking your big Pig nose in our affairs, there is no future for you.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:rofl::rofl::rofl:...Where is your brain....are u fool or you like it that people make fun for you.
Someday back You also cared for Muslims of Gujarat?
When Babri incident happened you again cried, why? it is not in Kashmir or hyderabad.
Why you dogs barked on sharukh incident? he is originally from delhi..

And, Please see india's map....ANY Indian who lives there is not your concern, whether Sikh, Hindu, Muslim or Christian.
If you keep on poking your big Pig nose in our affairs, there is no future for you.
While i can also call you a dog as well.infact i know your one.but i wont say such on a forum online.because it prove that the one is only a Pu*** reality

Same as you are concerned about shia in Pakistan.

We are indeed concerned about genocides against muslims in india.will always be

dhananjay1

Sindh and Punjab are parts of one country. POK, FATA, Balochistan are separate countries. Well, actually Sindh and Punjab are also different countries.

HEILTAMIL

probably KGB spies posing as czech tourists to analyse the terrorist industry, Russians go way beyond than we can imagine to protect their national security

SilentKiller

Country flag
While i can also call you a dog as well.infact i know your one.but i wont say such on a forum online.because it prove that the one is only a Pu*** reality

If you are concerned about genocide in india, we too are of Shia's, Hazaras, Baloach, Hindus and Sikhs genocides in pakistan.
And we did took action in one the genocide by pakistan and the result is, Bangladesh....:thumb:

So, don't poke your nose in our affairs becoz, if we do poke our's results for that are hell for you.
also remember 1971.

Uncle!!

Agnostic Muslim

Pakistan and terrorism go together like ham and eggs. Thats the first thing you think of when you hear the world Pakistan.
And that rant is supposed to be an excuse for the US supporting and sheltering Baloch terrorists groups and terrorist leaders under their noses in Afghanistan and the US, with US legislators like Dana Rohrabacher openly calling for increased support for these terrorist groups?

Why isn't Dana Rohrabacher being charged under the Patriot Act for supporting and aiding terrorists?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

this is what we can except from thekedars of islam and wannabees arab.

a muslim in india lives a better life then a muslim in pakistan.
yeah!thats right all those muslim discrimination propaganda you were fed as kid is all just a bs propaganda by your government to define that two nation theory sh8t.

i repeat a muslim's living condition in india is much much better than a muslim from pakistan.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
And that rant is supposed to be an excuse for the US supporting and sheltering Baloch terrorists groups and terrorist leaders under their noses in Afghanistan and the US, with US legislators like Dana Rohrabacher openly calling for increased support for these terrorist groups?

Why isn't Dana Rohrabacher being charged under the Patriot Act for supporting and aiding terrorists?
why don't you pass some of your brain to this farhan guy.
this guy is full of hate and a little low in mind :namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles