Pakistan successfully test-fires short range Nasr missile

BangersAndMash

Not long ago their missile was throwing warhead and other parts all over Pakistani population and PA said it was successful test. Imagine Nasr instead of going for 60km nuke PA forces at 10km.
It's probably made in china, so totally plausible! :scared2:

It's funny to see a paki call members here net fanboys, when they themselves are doing exactly the same.....what's that saying.....pot calling the kettle black!!!

Alpha1

Laughable post! You speak as if you know what policy makers & generals of both India and pakistan will and won't do! :lol:

As for MAD, pakistan does not possess the capability to completely wipe out India! :rolleyes:
wrong completely ... i can prove you wrong with facts and figures and actual simulations,,,,,, its part of my project in my home forum ,,,, i will post how india looks like after nuked by pakistan ...ok... Spoiler alert,,, 40MILLION will die if a hundred pakistani nukes hit india FALLOUT IGNORED

kseeker

Retired
wrong completely ... i can prove you wrong with facts and figures and actual simulations,,,,,, its part of my project in my home forum ,,,, i will post how india looks like after nuked by pakistan ...ok... Spoiler alert,,, 40MILLION will die if a hundred pakistani nukes hit india FALLOUT IGNORED
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: Awesome joke ! Keep it up and keep it coming :sarc:

You deserve a pat on back or perhaps :clobber: ? :confused:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
have you ever done the same for Pakistan, in your case, we will make sure it will erase from the world map.

Decklander

Your doctrine looks good on paper only..
Do you think Indian Generals are fool like internet fanboys on this forum? New delhi will not risk loosing millions of lives for some thousand soldiers

MAD (mutualy assured destruction) if Strat nukes are used, not Tac
You did simulations in 1965,1971 & 1999 also, what happened? Where did you go wrong?

davidbenjamin

Nasr is a boon for India, while we will lose many thousand troops, we will have a right justification to wipe out pakistan.

Super powers will not be able to stand against India, since we will be doing a "second strike"....... but it will actually be a "first total destruction".

Pakistan does not have a second strike policy, so the reaction time will be extended, and atleast 90% of its warheads would have been already destroyed.

The rest will be taken care by PAD and IAF.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Not only the MAD scenario will be applicable here, also it will turn into a Hindu Vs Islam match... If India say for argument shake faces the full onslaught of Pakistani missiles... India not only will take down Pakistan but also will attack all the holy places in Saudia and around... it will be total destruction of Asia and beyond"¦

Rest assured Pakistan does not have guts to engage India, the days of 60's are gone long ago"¦ with each passing years will make Pakistan more and more defensive mind set"¦

davidbenjamin

I do not think that we will attack other muslim countries.

And yes, Pakistan is more defensive now if we consider the conventional warfare. In conventional warfare they are a piece of shit. They can make noise as long as they have the nukes, once that is gone, we will beat them black and blue.

ladder

Country flag
Our nuke doctrine is good only on paper, if I agree to the statement wouldn't it be agreeing to that also that our CSD or cold start doctrine looked so promising that you developed a short ranged BM to counter it. Isn't it?

Wasn't it a costly affair to R&D and manufacture a new tech. platform and develop battle-field nuke to counter 'just a doctrine'.
May be not, painting green isn't a costly affair, is it?
And, to bluff about something ( about something that you don't possess) you are the masters, real pro, have to give it to you ( crown goes to all Pakistanis)

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@ladder Pakis dont have tech to miniaturized nuke weapon specially the fact that they have not tested Sub-kiloton tactical nuclear warhead.

Plus the Nsar Rock dimension specially the weapons section is very demanding for Pakistan.

Last time they tested 6-7 nukes on mountain and it was still standing and from the video shown by Pakistan, they had one tough mountain which was still standing with 6-7 nukes going inside it............:rofl:

That just to give idea of Pakistan nukes and determination of their mountain to take the hits.............:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

ladder

Country flag
@ladder Pakis dont have tech to miniaturized nuke weapon specially the fact that they have not tested Sub-kiloton tactical nuclear warhead.

Plus the Nsar Rock dimension specially the weapons section is very demanding for Pakistan.
Saya sir,
That's why I have called them being good bluff-masters.
But, all theirs bluffs/ secrets are short lived, once in a 10 years someone from their inner circle writes a book debunking their own bluffs.
Comedy at it's best.

They day we call their bluff, will be a painful lesson for their whole nation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha1

Nasr is a boon for India, while we will lose many thousand troops, we will have a right justification to wipe out pakistan.
For just a few thousand soldiers you are willing to loose millions of innocent civilians in India???
Super powers will not be able to stand against India, since we will be doing a "second strike"....... but it will actually be a "first total destruction".

Pakistan does not have a second strike policy,
Pakistan has Land air and sea based detterent
so the reaction time will be extended, and atleast 90% of its warheads would have been already destroyed.

When NASR is about to be launched our strategic forces will already be ready and incase of a massive retaliation from india which is unlikely in the first place ,,,,,,, Hell will be unleashed upon india too

Decklander

Pakistan does not have a second strike policy, so the reaction time will be extended, and atleast 90% of its warheads would have been already destroyed.

Bro, sorry. Indian NFU policy has a grey area which allows us to launch pre-emptive nuke/neutron strikes if we have credible information that enemy has activated its nuke command to launch strikes on India. Pakistan has only made their survival more difficult by claiming that NASR is nuke delivery platform bcoz the moment we detect its TEL coming out of the storage positions, we will launch nukes to wipe out Pakistan. A nation with NFU must always maintain its nuke forces in complete readiness.
I post here some of my views which are also the policy of GOI.

The first element is to have a clear doctrine stating the conditions under which the Indian State would resort to nuclear weapons. It has to keep in mind the commitment to No First Use and the negative assurances to non-weapon states. This doctrine has to address all threats — state and non-state actors. There is no real basis for distinguishing between tactical and strategic weapons. All nuclear weapons are strategic and the decision to use them is a political step on the escalation ladder. The real distinction is between low and high yield devices.

The declared position of the GOI on NFU etc., takes care of state players. However, as regular warfare is a deterred, there is a possibility of proxy wars through non-state actors both within and without India. Due to ideological ties and possible command of such movements by surrogates or regulars on leave, the state players might not feel they are violating their sovereign commitments of non-transfer of WMD. Under such conditions the doctrine has to treat the sponsors as proxy aggressors and deal accordingly.

In addition it has to take into account the fact that the Revolution in Military affairs (RMA) makes it possible to subject the state to severe degradation with conventional attacks. The NFU pledge could lull an attacker to resort to massive conventional attack without fear of retaliation. Thus the NFU clause has to have a rider that it would not apply when facing a severe defeat. An alternate clause would be that use of force not in accordance with international law or the UN charter would negate the NFU. These take care of aggressions and unlawful use of force. The possibility exists of some powers using fourth generation nuclear weapons, which are not accompanied by nuclear chain reactions. These could be what are termed as micro-nukes and could be used against high value targets. To counter such use, the use of weapons based on fission or fusion or using nuclear materials or by products should be considered as First Use and invite retaliation.
Pakistani nuclear weapons and posture is a proxy extension of China. India-Pakistan nuclear scenario is not a two-sum game, meaning that in case of Pakistani first-strike the nuclear exchange will not be limited between India and Pakistan. A first-strike by Pakistan can only happen at China's behest. The object is to raise the cost of first strike for all aggressors. By having all combat aircraft trained for this mission, but assigned only as needed it would require the aggressor to dedicate a large amount of his assets to first strike. If one takes into account the various military formation facilities, command and control centers, and commercial centers it would require a large number of incoming pay loads which would rule out everyone except the most determined challenger. In other words, in order to maximize the survivability have a large number of facilities where the credible deterrent could be located. When the submarine platform is inducted, the emphasis will shift accordingly. There is a false debate about the 'need to deploy the deterrent' in a de-alerted status — separate the payload from launch vehicles. This is possible only when all NWS (Nuclear Weapon States) go to such a status. As India has threats from a neighbour, which cannot give a NFU pledge, it is not possible to take this step. It would be de-stabilizing and invites an aggressor to launch a first strike hoping for international intervention to prevent retaliation. Some weapons have to be assembled and be in a state of readiness. Not only that, way back in 1993-94, I also underwent training to launch nukes from my aircraft. All fighter sqn of IN are multirole sqns and only IAF has role specific sqns. Even all pilots of IAF flying multirole and strike aircraft are trained to deliver nukes by air for this very reason. Soon we will have ready to launch nukes onboard our subs which will further add to our strong nuke posture and deter anyone from using nukes against us.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
For just a few thousand soldiers you are willing to loose millions of innocent civilians in India???
It is other way round, for few thousands soldiers we are willing to wipe out Pakistan from world map. We have clearly put it on black and white for all the see and read. Any attack on us will result in disproportionate nuclear response from our side and we wont have want any problem from Pakistan in future, if we get an excuse to take it out.

Pakistan has Land air and sea based detterent

When have you tested your sea based deterrence ?

When NASR is about to be launched our strategic forces will already be ready and incase of a massive retaliation from india which is unlikely in the first place ,,,,,,, Hell will be unleashed upon india too
you have only assumptions at your side, once attack, we will make sure, you guys wont attack again. No one will cry for Pakistan, except for China, NK and may be KSA.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Our Agostas can launch Babur cruise missles.. that is a fact
Don't BS me. Submarine launched Babur has never been tested. Its funny to see how you guys overstate your capabilities. India is not considered to have underwater deterrent although we have tested Shourya many times. But Pakistan gets underwater deterrent without even testing the missile.

Blackwater

Our Agostas can launch Babur cruise missles.. that is a fact
For that u have to send your agostas to Chinese they will fit babur in agosta.

After all ur babur is a cheap copy of toma hawk cruise missile smuggled by pakis to chinis who reverse eng it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles