Pakistan successfully test fires Shaheen-III missile

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabari

QUOTE="Bornubus, post: 1110693, member: 18069"]AHahaha muslim rule :lol:

@Zarvan you are probably 3rd generation convert,yet you claim the achievements of Turko Mongol Mughals,who mounted several invasion in present day pak before entering india ...... plz learn the diffference by comparing your face with a Uzbek ... you share their religion not blood ... BTW later mughals had indian Hindu blood via Rajput families from rajasthan .... they consider you punjabi musalman ... LOW born Ajlaf only fit as slaves.

You think these convert muslim pakistani can claim that their ancestors ruled for 800 Years lol

View attachment 6904
View attachment 6905

Centrral asian Muslims - where mughals came

View attachment 6907

View attachment 6906

Now this half indian Hindu jahangir his mother was an Indian not paki and her title was queen mother of the empire ...... Do you know who he is ? :lol:
View attachment 6908[/QUOTE]
Don't make them to think which is the hard job for them .
And: jotha

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
AHahaha muslim rule :lol:

@Zarvan you are probably 3rd generation Ajlaf convert,yet you claim the achievements of Turko Mongol Mughals,who mounted several invasion in present day pak before entering india ...... plz learn the diffference by comparing your face with a Uzbek ... you share their religion not blood ... BTW later mughals had indian Hindu blood via Rajput families from rajasthan .... they consider you punjabi musalman ... LOW born Ajlaf only fit as slaves.

You think these convert muslim pakistani can claim that their ancestors ruled for 800 Years lol

View attachment 6904
View attachment 6905

Centrral asian Muslims - where mughals came

View attachment 6907

View attachment 6906

Now this half indian Hindu Mughal his mother was an Indian not paki and her title was queen mother of the empire ...... Do you know who he is ? :lol:
View attachment 6908
Just Jaipur Kachewa who are till today known as musalman ke salay.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Just Jaipur Kachewa who are till today known as musalman ke salay.

There were several clans Rathore who are the saley of mughals like Rathore except Sisodiya and Hada Rajputs of Rajasthan and Rajputs from Himalayan states like Jamwal,Negi,bisht

punjab47

Banned
There were several clans Rathore who are the saley of mughals like Rathore except Sisodiya and Hada Rajputs of Rajasthan and Rajputs from Himalayan states like Jamwal,Negi,bisht
Rathores called Ghori different time period.

Bornubus

Rathores called Ghori different time period.
Rathors were called ghori !

when ?

I know Central Asian Saka who ruled present day rajasthan and parts of gujrat and MP assimilated into indian society after being hinduized and claimed Vratya Kshatriyas (who fell down or inferior kshtriya)

punjab47

Banned
Rathors were called ghori !

when ?

I know Central Asian Saka who ruled present day rajasthan and parts of gujrat and MP assimilated into indian society after being hinduized and claimed Vratya Kshatriyas (who fell down or inferior kshtriya)
Rathores called Ghori to fight Chauhans.

Saka is myth, as 36 rajkuls are found in Rajputs khatris dogras Jatts.

Outsiders may have gotten shudra status but given demographics and future of that region they are likely in Pakistan now.

They converted to Buddhism and then Islam mostly.

Mass Hindu conversion to Islam is myth as both Pakistans were centers of bhuddism. Who also started to revere foreigners after demetrius I think who was probably a path an.

Don't know more,

Bornubus

Rathores called Ghori to fight Chauhans.

Saka is myth, as 36 rajkuls are found in Rajputs khatris dogras Jatts.

Outsiders may have gotten shudra status but given demographics and future of that region they are likely in Pakistan now.

They converted to Buddhism and then Islam mostly.

Mass Hindu conversion to Islam is myth as both Pakistans were centers of bhuddism. Who also started to revere foreigners after demetrius I think who was probably a path an.

Don't know more,
If saka is a myth,then who were kcharats,western kchatraps,king Rudradam and Nahpan ?

And whom did Royal guptas defeated during when they adopted exalted titles to commemorate their victory over sakas ?

punjab47

Banned
If saka is a myth,then who were kcharats,western kchatraps,king Rudradam and Nahpan ?

And whom did Royal guptas defeated during when they adopted exalted titles to commemorate their victory over sakas ?
Clarify: Suryavansh being descended from Sakas is myth.

If low rank ksytria are saka like saini or lubanna I wouldn't know don't associate with them.

Yes, Harshvardhan Singh Bains & Yashodharman Singh Dhaliwal of Naagvansh kicked out Buddhist Saka & Hun.

Bornubus

Spoken like a true paki. Forgotten the dozens of captured paki tanks by Indian army have we? Or that the Indian army reached Lahore? Scratch your head, maybe you'll remember something.
Not dozens ...... Talk about 100s there were hundreds of captured Pattons,shermans and US suppled APC M 113.

90 tanks were either destroyed or captured in Asal Uttar alone,some of them had their engines on when pakis ran away in sugarcane field leaving their dead and wounded.

Here is M113 APC first in S.A with US Army marking ..... @Zarvan enjoy 1965 and study Abdul hamid PVC

US.jpg

Tanks as far as your your eyes can see and also dead pakis

FL27TANKS_1676575g.jpg

Battle of Asal Uttar.jpg

558886649.jpg

indian_troop_1965_20150525.jpg

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Not dozens ...... Talk about 100s there were hundreds of captured Pattons,shermans and US suppled APC M 113.

90 tanks were either destroyed or captured in Asal Uttar alone,some of them had their engines on when pakis ran away in sugarcane field leaving their dead and wounded.

Here is M113 APC first in S.A with US Army marking ..... @Zarvan enjoy 1965

View attachment 6912

Tanks as far as your your eyes can see and also dead pakis

View attachment 6913
View attachment 6914
View attachment 6915
View attachment 6916
I know. I was trying not to hurt his feelings. [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Compersion

Country flag
I was thinking that where this missile can reach naturally it is india and Israel. The turkey friendship signal is there also.

The made me think has pakis any design on israel. It made me think of the mecca siege of 1979 and pakis pride in its role to defend sunni beliefs.

That made me think of the burning to the ground of the american embassy in Islamabad by pakis.

That made me think which other embassy of USA has been attacked ... Made me think beijing (after Belgrade).

That made me think pakis and PRC has good relations with america. Trade and militarily.

That made me think this missile test the Americans must be thinking who cares the pakis and PRC are great. And india and Israel can forget it also and please never think of destroying embassy of USA in their captials. It brings no benefits - oh wait !! Do removing road blocks count ...

What a joke this missile test ([especiially] israel and india threatened under america watch). The bigger joke is becoming the america relations with pakis.

America giving signal to all it is fine to threaten israel (under its watch and control).

Zarvan

I was thinking that where this missile can reach naturally it is india and Israel. The turkey friendship signal is there also.

The made me think has pakis any design on israel. It made me think of the mecca siege of 1979 and pakis pride in its role to defend sunni beliefs.

That made me think of the burning to the ground of the american embassy in Islamabad by pakis.

That made me think which other embassy of USA has been attacked ... Made me think beijing (after Belgrade).

That made me think pakis and PRC has good relations with america. Trade and militarily.

That made me think this missile test the Americans must be thinking who cares the pakis and PRC are great. And india and Israel can forget it also and please never think of destroying embassy of USA in their captials. It brings no benefits - oh wait !! Do removing road blocks count ...

What a joke this missile test ([especiially] israel and india threatened under america watch). The bigger joke is becoming the america relations with pakis.

America giving signal to all it is fine to threaten israel (under its watch and control).
Problem is USA can do nothing to safe you from us as for Israel. USA can't afford to keep defending Israel forever Israel will soon loose USA support and that would be beginning of the end of Israel.

Bornubus

Problem is USA can do nothing to safe you from us as for Israel. USA can't afford to keep defending Israel forever Israel will soon loose USA support and that would be beginning of the end of Israel.
No wonder you DP is Hamid Cool.

USA can't afford saving Israel lol,when Israel humiliated your combined Muslim Army not once but thrice after being outnumbered 1:10 or may be more .... Did US or Illuminati helped Israel.

Plz don't say that US provided arms to Israel against Muslim armies ... that's a Gay argument which has been debunked thoroughly.

The fact is Muslims never won any war against non Muslim for the last 100s of years except.

Tell me when was the last time any Muslim country won any war ?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
One thing I always say, Pak nuclear doctrine stops at nuking India and ours start from point where we have been nuked.

Illusive

Country flag
One thing I always say, Pak nuclear doctrine stops at nuking India and ours start from point where we have been nuked.
The Paki attitude is, hum to dubenge sanam tumko bhi le dubenge. The problem is, inka doobna is kind of inevitable. So our doctrine should how to save our cities in case of paki meltdown. That would be pre emptive strike or BMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles