Pakistan seeks solace in the Kremlin

Param

plz explain me, what was the deal again?

didn't we got an carrier from Russia during cold war?
Carrier from Russia during cold war? Both the carriers we had were British second hand carriers.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The exact dynamics of the Carrier deal are far from being out in the open ,The Nerpa for instance i believe that was also paid for using the carrier money not to mention the supposed second SSN among other things.
Nerpa was abandoned. It was resurrected when india paid the money for it. No link between the carrier and the sub.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Nerpa was abandoned. It was resurrected when india paid the money for it. No link between the carrier and the sub.
What i meant to say was that the money for the Nerpa was never passed onto Russia in the open it was passed on under the guise of the Gorshkov deal, and there could be others we do not yet know about!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What i meant to say was that the money for the Nerpa was never passed onto Russia in the open it was passed on under the guise of the Gorshkov deal, and there could be others we do not yet know about!
I don't think that is the truth. Conflicting reports are there on the amount we have paid from 650 million to 2 billion. Gorshkov is a separate deal and nothing to do with nerpa.

ganesh177

Country flag
Okay get back to the topic.

Do you peeps really think russia wud send back zardari empty handed ? If not then what are the possible goodies russia can give to pakistan ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Okay get back to the topic.

Do you peeps really think russia wud send back zardari empty handed ? If not then what are the possible goodies russia can give to pakistan ?
At best some Vodka. Nothing else will come from Russia. They do want to sell India Pakfa and other stuff don't they?

neo29

MiG has sales crunches .... probably Zardari may ask some MiG's.

Zardari : " We can afford flying coffins. As it is our people are holding coffins on their head"

Global Defence

New threads

Articles