Pakistan running out of Gas and Oil

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
its like they are in a fix....if they shut down the terrorist activities then there will be a civil war initiated by the terrorist, if they don't then they are anyways screwed.

I wonder if there is any leader in this time of crisis who can bring Pak out of this ugly debacle.

I read somewhere Musharraf is returning to Pak...i would say perfect timing for him....
They are in a fix because of their own follies of supporting terrorism which has now came back to bite in their ass.

As long as Pak Army doesn't let go the stranglehold on foreign policy (especially WRT India), Pak will suffer no matter whichever civilian government is in power. The enmity of Pak against India is costing it dearly.

Musharraf is a old hag who is not required in Pakistan. He will get arrested as soon as he lands in Pakistan. He has a multitude of cases against him in Pakistan. He is on a globe-trot to get support from all and sundry that he won't get arrested when he lands in Pakistan. Can you imagine such a person ruling Pak?.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I think they will sell their bombs in the open market to terrorist.....or they will provide their nuclear technology to a country in need.

Ha Ha .. a few days back there was news that AQ Khan provided enrichment technology to India !!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Great. Now let us see if Groper Gilli has the guts to declare rollback in subsidies on petrol and diesel. That's about the only way for them to get out of this mess if no one gives them alms this time.

And if groper rolls back subsidies, then hey - the population will revolt anyway. :balle:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
it is screw up country, those generals in stead of buying toys and making bomb, should have learn economics. Now time to eat, nukes and military toys is round the corner.

in desperation they will try to sell their bombs or will attack India. We need to be careful.

Their oil will run out by the time they reach borders but damn fellows will stage a Bombay type attack and invite India to attack them.

lcatejas

Kuch fark nahi padega Ye ab petrol ke liye bhi bhik mangene ye paidaisi bhikhmange....:thumb:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
They are in a fix because of their own follies of supporting terrorism which has now came back to bite in their ass.

As long as Pak Army doesn't let go the stranglehold on foreign policy (especially WRT India), Pak will suffer no matter whichever civilian government is in power. The enmity of Pak against India is costing it dearly.

Musharraf is a old hag who is not required in Pakistan. He will get arrested as soon as he lands in Pakistan. He has a multitude of cases against him in Pakistan. He is on a globe-trot to get support from all and sundry that he won't get arrested when he lands in Pakistan. Can you imagine such a person ruling Pak?.
Musharraf will be arrested the moment he arrives in Pakistan

Blackwater

Kuch fark nahi padega Ye ab petrol ke liye bhi bhik mangene ye paidaisi bhikhmange....:thumb:
Bheekh mangna aur dena is 2 different thing. Petrol bheekh me dega kon bhai????

Saudi and kuwait papa has refused.

Ammmerika papa picture me nahi

Iran se banti nahi

China bheekh deta nahi

India se mange ge nahi

petrol dega kon????? Israel lollllllllllllllllllllll

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

they have another abundant source of gas Pakistani brain&bum farts.Powered by Pindi Chole

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan runs on gas since their politicians gas a lot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles