Pakistan religious leader: Capture of CHINA by Islamic army

Tronic

If you invaded Pakistan for punishing it doing something you think is wrong, why did you went that far to cut east pakistan off from its own people? What justify you to invade a country that did not invade you?
Errmmm.... Pakistan attacked first. Both in '65 war (Operation Gibraltar), and '71 war (Operation Chengiz Khan).. You have your history wrong.

As you pointed out Pak and China have totally different ideology...with this why would China care anyway when India retaliated for whatever Pak did...
Because of that small issue of having a border dispute with India? Duh?

Secondly, you're correct in that China has never really cared when India retaliated against Pakistan, since in every war you left the Pakistanis hanging and refused to come to their aid.

Lastly, China has never cared for ideology. From 1960s onwards, China even supported USA against their Soviet Union comrades.

Now, even you admitted, that China was irritated by your aggressiveness, Indian after independence actually did not change that much, its British leftovers
still adopted an obsolete prewar foreign policy and thus was take advantage of by many superpowers.
Taken advantage by which superpower? India was the father of NAM. I think you're forgetting. We chose our friends. And if you're talking about China, than sorry to burst your bubble but China was no super power, it was an even poorer country than India in the 1960s. The gap between India and China only exists today because you liberalized your country 10 years before India did. You can thank Deng for that.

China has never been an enemy to India before india was taken over by some pirates from Yorkshire Ville fishandchips Island.
That is only because China never had the chance as it was itself subdued by the same "pirates", and later conquered by Japan.

No, even radical hans did nothing to ughurs muslims.
Except take over their lands with a huge demographic bomb.

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thailand and Cambodia don't even share a border with you. Neither do all of the "Central Asian Fives". All the countries you mentioned, with the exception of Pakistan, are all friendly to India. We even have a base in one of the Central Asian fives.

North Korea is a basket case, so you can keep that "friend".

So, your point is moot.
They share a very close economic border , by the way, if you want be precise, only three of central asia stans shares a border. and Sri Lanka does not share border with india either. It is just a figure of speech.

One last recommendation I like to make is, why all indian's neighbor are China's friends :) not a single one of them is not :)

Tronic

They share a very close economic border , by the way, if you want be precise, only three of central asia stans shares a border. and Sri Lanka does not share border with india either. It is just a figure of speech.
Actually, Sri Lanka does share it's border with India. It's maritime boundary.

And if you're going by that "figure of speech", than let me assure you, we have got a lot more closer friends than China.

China can only throw it's money around, but India shares cultural, ideological and historic links throughout the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.

One last recommendation I like to make is, why all indian's neighbor are China's friends :) not a single one of them is not :)
Because they don't have border disputes with China?

Why are China's neighbours Vietnam and Phillipines India's friend and not China's?

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Errmmm.... Pakistan attacked first. Both in '65 war (Operation Gibraltar), and '71 war (Operation Chengiz Khan).. You have your history wrong.
Aha, see who is talking now, we don't even mention Indo-Pak war in our textbook, we just mention an evil empire partitioned one peaceloving india into two.
Sources are everywhere about the war between the two petitions though. your knowledge is based on your textbook instead.

Because of that small issue of having a border dispute with India? Duh?

Secondly, China has never cared for ideology. From 1960s onwards, China even supported USA against their Soviet Union comrades.
Nah, the dispute was with GB not with India, india sadly was then ruled by a foreign proxy( you guys seem love to have such a habit, you call your cabinet a Italian cabinet nowadays), this foreign proxy (be is USSR's, British's or USA's) risk your people's dignity to start a war with China but fight one for England.

Ideology difference leads to the sino-ussr conflicts, it is the very reason behind break up of sino-ussr relationship. You indian on the other hand, receiving military aids from two worlds at the same time. if 1962 war can be again used as an example.

Taken advantage by which superpower? India was the father of NAM. I think you're forgetting. We chose out friends. And if you're talking about China, than sorry to burst your bubble but China was no super power, it was an even poorer country than India in the 1960s. The gap between India and China only exists today because you liberalized your country 10 years before India did. You can thank Deng for that.
By Both, US used to fight against China, USSR used you to fight against China, but it was you who got your face punched, not them.
Nah, Deng is a clown, we build up our necessary infrastructure in Mao's era, once the world power rebalances, it just grow organically.

You are totally different, you rely on the brits left over and enjoyed 30 years of remained leading, but you failed to turn that ability to your own.
once the infrastructure fades out, you just going back to an agricultural society. your illusion of world office fails after 2008.

That is only because China never had the chance as it was itself subdued by the same "pirates", and later conquered by Japan.

Except take over their lands with a huge demographic bomb.[/QUOTE]

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Actually, Sri Lanka does share it's border with India. It's maritime boundary.

And if you're going by that "figure of speech", than let me assure you, we have got a lot more closer friends than China.

China can only throw it's money around, but India shares cultural, ideological and historic links throughout the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
Yes, as cotton pickers in South Africa and Construction Workers in middle east.
Sadly for your pink picture, the world is a jungle of money, your friends are your customers and corner 7-11 shopowners, which indian did a good job in the latter and almost occupied world market with franchised motels and gas stations, haha.

Because they don't have border disputes with China?

Why are China's neighbours Vietnam and Phillipines India's friend and not China's?
They don't have border issue with you either except for Pakistan, enlighten me if I am wrong.

Vietnam and Philp's backyard islands are pawns of the US, they are not your friends, you are just peer pawns, peer pawns, sadly also fights with each other.
you forgot your

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
false propaganda and cheap effort by Indian media/fellows to bring brothers in arms

Viva Pakistan-China friendship

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
false propaganda and cheap effort by Indian media/fellows to bring brothers in arms

Viva Pakistan-China friendship
Yeah even CCP is an Indian / CIA / Mossad / Raw agency which blames pakis for such nefarious Islamic activities! LOL you are dumb :D

How can Kuffar Chinese be you brothers in arms of Islam?? islam in China and pkaistan wants to conquer china, and chinese slave of arabs (like we have pakis) and create an Independent Turkistan read the links I provide they are quoting CCP aka Chinese government?

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Dear InCom Bhai we are not comrade since I am not a member of commuist party of any country.
All the news won't hide the fact East whateverstan bases their headquarter in the US and some countries like Germany.
They may have some dens in the war-torn country, but it does not mean pakistani people are behind the attack.

maomao

Country flag
Dear InCom Bhai we are not comrade since I am not a member of commuist party of any country.
All the news won't hide the fact East whateverstan bases their headquarter in the US and some countries like Germany.
They may have some dens in the war-torn country, but it does not mean pakistani people are behind the attack.
You know pakistanis have claimed what you had said for every terror attack they have conducted in the world that - we are not involved BUT non-state actors and some rouge elements of ISI / army are involved!! LOL

Fine they train islamic terrorists of China who kill your people and you believe pakis are not involved (deranged shyt)......You prove my initial point, which I wanted to prove that we know our enemies and you don't, hence we have a threat perception and you are oblivious to the dangers poised by a failed islamic state such as pakistan! Hence, they will bit your a$$ first! :D

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yeah even CCP is an Indian / CIA / Mossad / Raw agency which blames pakis for such nefarious Islamic activities! LOL you are dumb :D

How can Kuffar Chinese be you brothers in arms of Islam?? islam in China and pkaistan wants to conquer china, amke chinese slave of arabs (like we have pakis) and create an Independent Turkistan read the links I provide they are quoting CCP aka Chinese government?
The Terrorists we fought against is the democratic and liberation warriors in western world. The Terrorist you fought against is just an upset paki who dislike India and
shoot people in hotels. so please don't consider yourself in the same trenches with China. You are not allowed by your "world"

BTW, Please don't treat yourself as an ally with CIA or Mossad, you are simply not. Being a fan of rich guys still won't make you one.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
You know pakistanis have claimed what you had said for every terror attack they have conducted in the world that - we are not involved BUT non-state actors and some rouge elements of ISI / army are involved!! LOL

Fine they train islamic terrorists of China who kill your people and you believe pakis are not involved (deranged shyt)......You prove my initial point, which I wanted to prove that we know our enemies and you don't, hence we have a threat perception and you are oblivious to the dangers poised by a failed islamic state such as pakistan! Hence, they will bit your a$$ first! :D
Nah, you will bit eachother's ass until you people, I mean all subcontinent people as a whole, make up a lesson you both missed ---- revolution and real national identity build-up. Until then, you are just a huge amount of mass populace struggling under the stress of post colonial trauma.

You fight when they want you fight, you bite when they need you bite.

maomao

Country flag
The Terrorists we fought against is the democratic and liberation warriors in western world. The Terrorist you fought against is just an upset paki who dislike India and
shoot people in hotels. so please don't consider yourself in the same trenches with China. You are not allowed by your "world"

BTW, Please don't treat yourself as an ally with CIA or Mossad, you are simply not. Being a fan of rich guys still won't make you one.
Do you understand Sarcasm? or you are using some cheap translator for comprehension??

I was answering the inhouse paki regarding the usual claims they make about everything being a CIA / RAW / Mossad conspiracy!

I think you are new to online forums or a kid or do not know about pakis!

P.S: East Turkistanis kill and maim chinese just as islamic terrorists do to other people of the world! Fine you wanna use islamic terror against India ---- Don't forget this terror will bite you back a big way!

TERRORISM AND BOMBINGS IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details

maomao

Country flag
Nah, you will bit eachother's ass until you people, I mean all subcontinent people as a whole, make up a lesson you both missed ---- revolution and real national identity build-up. Until then, you are just a huge amount of mass populace struggling under the stress of post colonial trauma.

You fight when they want you fight, you bite when they need you bite.
Nope we are not fighting each other as the war and aim of islamists is China! On top of that USA and NATO plans to counter CCP in south china sea and even North Korea is on their cross hair! Japan, Vietnam , phillipines etc are on the rolls!

The warriors of islam will conquer china and make you slaves of arabs then you chinese will realise. We are tacking them well -- problems will start in China! ;)

opesys

I won't be impressed until your democracy system votes out your guerrilla fighters from your own soil. They use machine guns as their ballots.If you call this your slow but steady progress, I can simply conclude that since the very first day of your non-violence non-cooperation movement, you have made no progress. because
your country is still a country with its populace divided into five castes, use Clinton's famous quote, that democracy is FAUX.
It's not incompetence...thing is people at the center are power hungry, greedy..yes there are social problems..I am completely aware of this... one of the drawbacks of the democracy is if bad people get into power things can go wrong terribly...infact all the progress that is happening is inspite of the govt efforts...thing is as of now middle class somehow wants to make a living and are not bothered about who is in power or what is happening in the country...once people's standard of living and education level improves then with democracy it will be a great future...

this is the very part I am stressing on, you just take a stance and perceive everything from there. If you invaded Pakistan for punishing it doing something you think is wrong, why did you went that far to cut east pakistan off from its own people? What justify you to invade a country that did not invade you?
same applies to you too..its a generic statement...even you are taking a stance and perceiving everything from there!
It was East Pakistan's decision to break off from the West...Do you have any idea how the massacres were happening in the E Pakistan by the west ? Do you have any idea how many refugees were entering India from E Pakistan ? Do yo have any idea how India's then Prime Minister urged the whole world including China to do something about the massacres ? It all fell into deaf ears... And inspite of all of this.. It was West Pakistan which attacked India first!!! not the otherway round...go checkout the youtube vidoes of press conferences if you have access to them..

Now, even you admitted, that China was irritated by your aggressiveness, Indian after independence actually did not change that much, its British leftovers
still adopted an obsolete prewar foreign policy and thus was take advantage of by many superpowers. China has never been an enemy to India before india was taken over by some pirates from Yorkshire Ville fishandchips Island.
Nehru,India's first Prime Minister was a curse to India... though some of my fellow Indians disagree but in my opinion he was a curse to India...There were so many other able leaders but somehow he became the Prime Minister...and the whole of India is now paying the price...I never disagreed to it..
right...everyone knows what radical Hans are doing to Uighurs muslims...
No, even radical hans did nothing to ughurs muslims.
There is a saying, itseems when cat drinks milk it closes its eyes and thinks that the whole world is not watching it... you saying that radical hans did nothing to ughur muslims is like that... there are so many youtube vidoes of hans attacking uyghurs..Ramadan being banned in China...Itseems even the passports of ughurs were snatched by the PLA...

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Do you understand Sarcasm? or you are using some cheap translator for comprehension??

I was answering the inhouse paki regarding the usual claims they make about everything being a CIA / RAW / Mossad conspiracy!

I think you are new to online forums or a kid or do not know about pakis!

P.S: East Turkistanis kill and maim chinese just as islamic terrorists do to other people of the world! Fine you wanna use islamic terror against India ---- Don't forget this terror will bite you back a big way!

TERRORISM AND BOMBINGS IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details
No, I am not using a translator and what I think is you guys and pakis should get along.
You are, plus us too, are peoples being exploited and bullied for centuries by the power much evil than the islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism for all of us
is a lesser enemy, I hope you are blessed to see it through.

Tronic

Aha, see who is talking now, we don't even mention Indo-Pak war in our textbook, we just mention an evil empire partitioned one peaceloving india into two.
Sources are everywhere about the war between the two petitions though. your knowledge is based on your textbook instead.
My knowledge is open source non-censored internet. A hard concept for you to understand.

Nah, the dispute was with GB not with India, india sadly was then ruled by a foreign proxy( you guys seem love to have such a habit, you call your cabinet a Italian cabinet nowadays), this foreign proxy (be is USSR's, British's or USA's) risk your people's dignity to start a war with China but fight one for England.
You're delusional. Britain left South Asia in '47.

Before 1947, China had no dispute since the British army invaded China and subdued your country. The British even took away your resources, and what did your rulers do? As soon as Britain left Asia, China was conquered by Japan.

1962 war only happened because your leaders sought to punish a weak and pacifist India which barely had a military at the time.

Ideology difference leads to the sino-ussr conflicts, it is the very reason behind break up of sino-ussr relationship.
As if your ideology aligned with the Americans at the time!

You still betrayed fellow communist leaders to align with capitalists. So don't talk about ideology. But it's understandable, your leaders were shit scared of the Soviets.

You indian on the other hand, receiving military aids from two worlds at the same time. if 1962 war can be again used as an example.
Again, India barely had a military in 1962.

And as for military aid, we received far less military aid than China. If you guys did not receive military aid, today your capitol would be Tokyo and you would be talking in Japanese.

By Both, US used to fight against China, USSR used you to fight against China, but it was you who got your face punched, not them.
India has a border dispute against China. How can anyone "use" us against China when we have an unresolved problem with China to start off with? Your logic is severely flawed.

Nah, Deng is a clown, we build up our necessary infrastructure in Mao's era, once the world power rebalances, it just grow organically.
WOW. Mao killed over a million Chinese and literally drove China into the ground, and you hail him as a hero; and Deng, the one man who rescued China, liberalized it, and is the only reason you are where you are, you call him a clown. You're a delusional communist dumbass.

You are totally different, you rely on the brits left over and enjoyed 30 years of remained leading, but you failed to turn that ability to your own.
once the infrastructure fades out, you just going back to an agricultural society. your illusion of world office fails after 2008.
Whatever you say Prophet Da Tang. :rolleyes:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
How illiterate you are..
I am speechless.

My knowledge is open source non-censored internet. A hard concept for you to understand.

Before 1947, China had no dispute since the British army invaded China and subdued your country. The British even took away your resources, and what did your rulers do? As soon as Britain left Asia, China was conquered by Japan.

1962 war only happened because your leaders sought to punish a weak and pacifist India which barely had a military at the time.

You still betrayed fellow communist leaders to align with capitalists. So don't talk about ideology. But it's understandable, your leaders were shit scared of the Soviets.

Again, India barely had a military in 1962.

And as for military aid, we received far less military aid than China. If you guys did not receive military aid, today your capitol would be Tokyo and you would be talking in Japanese.

India has a border dispute against China. How can anyone "use" us against China when we have an unresolved problem with China to start off with? Your logic is severely flawed.

WOW. Mao killed over a million Chinese and literally drove China into the ground, and you hail him as a hero; and Deng, the one man who rescued China, liberalized it, and is the only reason you are where you are, you call him a clown. You're a delusional communist dumbass.

Tronic

Yes, as cotton pickers in South Africa and Construction Workers in middle east.
That's the case of all poor natives. Let's not forget the Chinese in Canada and America who were treated like slaves, forced to build the Railroads in brutal conditions with barely any pay. It's common knowledge in Canada that for every km of railroad built, there lies the dead body of one Chinese immigrant worker. Infact, the Canadian government at the time even compared Chinese workers to "machines on loan, which you can use and than return".

Sadly for your pink picture, the world is a jungle of money, your friends are your customers
Yeah, it's these same Chinese morals which sent China packing out of Libya.

and corner 7-11 shopowners, which indian did a good job in the latter and almost occupied world market with franchised motels and gas stations, haha.
Racism can easily go both ways, especially when you're from China... ;)

They don't have border issue with you either except for Pakistan, enlighten me if I am wrong.
So tell me which Indian neighbour is India's enemy, except for China and Pakistan?

Vietnam and Philp's backyard islands are pawns of the US, they are not your friends, you are just peer pawns, peer pawns, sadly also fights with each other.
you forgot your
Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a pawn. Delusional communists.

Tronic

How illiterate you are..
I am speechless.
It's not surprising to see you go speechless, especially since it is very easy to troll back and fourth but difficult to engage in a discussion revolving around facts.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Open as the blocked twitter fb feed last month. let along who control the media and decide what to open.

NO DISPUTE? are you beeping telling a lie or what? even the incompetent Nationalist government disputed! of course, they are like your government nowadays, were
just proxies of their western masters, anyways, you educate yourself first before lying horse's dropping around. I don't say bull, because they are devine hahahaha.

1962 war only happened because your leaders sought to punish a weak and pacifist India which barely had a military at the time.[/qutoe]
pure lie, no need to argue but I will teach you some basics, at that time, China faces USSR and USA's combined pressure, 1962 China just recovered from a long last natural disaster. do you think China has the luxury to proactively attack any country? stop lying, you forktongue.

[quotes]

You still betrayed fellow communist leaders to align with capitalists. So don't talk about ideology. But it's understandable, your leaders were shit scared of the Soviets.[/quotes]

Illiterate. I have nothing to say, here, who told you China's ideology aligns with any country. Yeah, My leaders were shit scared of the soviets so they fought a border war with it. Some leader shit scared of nothing and fled New Delhi with pissed pants in 1962.

[quotes]Again, India barely had a military in 1962.

And as for military aid, we received far less military aid than China. If you guys did not receive military aid, today your capitol would be Tokyo and you would be talking in Japanese.[/qutoes]

Agreed, India barely have a military now since it serves the interests for only top 1% of your upper caste and Italy, haha,

[quotes]India has a border dispute against China. How can anyone "use" us against China when we have an unresolved problem with China to start off with? Your logic is severely flawed.[/quotes]
Sadly you were, have your countrymen to explain that to you or simply graduate from your highschool.

[quotes]WOW. Mao killed over a million Chinese and literally drove China into the ground, and you hail him as a hero; and Deng, the one man who rescued China, liberalized it, and is the only reason you are where you are, you call him a clown. You're a delusional communist dumbass.[/quotes]

Mao did not kill anybody, India today, more than 120 thousands people died annually due to malnutrition. Mao has a saying, we need a stick to scare off dogs even
we are not fed well. He and his Chinese people did that.

Deng is a long history, he liberate his family and they become filthy rich by stealing national treasure and putting lay-off female workers to brothel, if you like this pathetic dwarf, he is all yours.

It is not what I say, it is now happening in your fantastic dream land.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles