Pakistan pulls JF 17 Thunderbird out of Bahrain air show

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Why are they not participating in the Airshow?
All of remaining fighters participating there are 4th generation meanwhile JF17 is third generation. So, JFT's performance would be embarrassing. Moreover, there were tall claims that many countries will import it but everybody rejected after it's trials.
@Rowdy but it is still sold as FC-1 Xiaolong (on the name of China). Otherwise, do you think any country would even think to buy a fighter from a country like pakistan who has made no manned aircraft itself in it's history. :lol: jft is even first joint venture. They have even made not small gyrocopters or monoplanes. Leave alone fighter planes. :hehe:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
All of remaining fighters participating there are 4th generation meanwhile JF17 is third generation. So, JFT's performance would be embarrassing. Moreover, there were tall claims that many countries will import it but everybody rejected after it's trials.
@Rowdy but it is still sold as FC-1 Xiaolong (on the name of China). Otherwise, do you think any country would even think to buy a fighter from a country like pakistan who has made no manned aircraft itself in it's history. :lol: jft is even first joint venture. They have even made not small gyrocopters or monoplanes. Leave alone fighter planes. :hehe:
They have participated in Air shows earlier, But it seems they want to hide their capabilities.

Do not underestimate the chinese, they will upgrade this fighter .

Compersion

Country flag
I thought it was out of sensitivity to Iran that they did not go.

Even perhaps they need the jets for possible use (not sure their ability) in near future out of sensitivity to Iran and others.

Everyone already knows enough about these blunder jets they have even gone to Paris where the pakis allowed a Taiwanese to laugh at them.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
They have participated in Air shows earlier, But it seems they want to hide their capabilities.

I'm not underestimating China but JFT is a derivative of J-7. They can come up with a new fighter for pakis but a 3G fighter JFT suddenly becomes up to date. Impossible.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Hello,
How to study or scientist know the distance of planet from earth sun?
1.496× (10 raised to the power 15).
As light rays take 8 minutes for reaching earth from sun and speed of light is 2997925 km/s.. Now, you can calculate.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Porkis are scarred as I said. They have hyped their plane a lot and Baharine has put monitoring instruments in air show. Now if under development Tejas perform much better than junk fighter 17 blunder, the hype created to local people will get exposed. Porkis wisely withdrew JF Blunder. It is just a 3rd generation plane and no match to Tejas. They avoided face off for face saving.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Who knows if they fix a remote control / time bomb in it?
What if it explodes in mid-air besides malfunction in escape suit?

Nuvneet Kundu

Porkis are scarred as I said. They have hyped their plane a lot and Baharine has put monitoring instruments in air show. Now if under development Tejas perform much better than junk fighter 17 blunder, the hype created to local people will get exposed. Porkis wisely withdrew JF Blunder. It is just a 3rd generation plane and no match to Tejas. They avoided face off for face saving.
Alright I see your point now that Bharat Karnad has explained it :p

I guess this is how the Porkis work. They keep provoking and showing fake bravado, when we respond, they go and hide under their burrows. I'd love to see their nuclear saber rattling bluff called out!

Country flag

How Chinese cannot make engines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country flag
They are pumping Billions into research and development and are after western tech firms often buying them.
Trying for three decades still no results bought lavi hired probably Ukrainians/Russians for consultation still had to buy rd93. Just because you can build toy planes does not mean you can build REAL planes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles