Pakistan outruns India in nuclear weapons race: ICAN

Yumdoot

I do not think your weapons threatens us. I am just thinking what the hundreds of millions living in poverty think about elite spending money on failed weapons programs and nuclear arms race...I like how Israeli does it, everybody knows that they got the bomb, but they have not neglected development in other fields of life. They have country worth protecting.
Hundreds of millions are living in poverty because of parasites called europeans. Today that pestilence is not at our doorsteps only because of these weapons.

Regards India taking the Israeli route - please consider that Israel is a protectorate, an advance base, a benami / proxy and not a real nation that has to pay its bills and yet protect itself from diseases. Its people are worthy of respect for their determination to protect themselves but then there are realistic limitations too.

jouni

Hundreds of millions are living in poverty because of parasites called europeans. Today that pestilence is not at our doorsteps only because of these weapons.

Regards India taking the Israeli route - please consider that Israel is a protectorate, an advance base, a benami / proxy and not a real nation that has to pay its bills and yet protect itself from diseases. Its people are worthy of respect for their determination to protect themselves but then there are realistic limitations too.
Well, at least you developed them yourselves. I have been in this forum over a year and I still do not know what the Idea of India is. You seem to hate everybody, blame others on your own problems and seem to be going nowhere. I was watching Beijing games today and not an Indian to be seen anywhere.

It is like you are an angry punch of folks who has turned your back to the rest of the world....

Yumdoot

Well, at least you developed them yourselves. I have been in this forum over a year and I still do not know what the Idea of India is. You seem to hate everybody, blame others on your own problems and seem to be going nowhere. I was watching Beijing games today and not an Indian to be seen anywhere.

It is like you are an angry punch of folks who has turned your back to the rest of the world....
:pound:

The idea of India is for us not for you. Right now we are interested in examining you from our perspective. To understand the constraints we must set on ourselves.

As for games - there are sports, for general well being, that are encouraged by Indian parents and there are 'sports' not really encouraged culturally. Padhega likhega banega nawab khelega-kudega banega gawar and all that. Beyond this you need not take interest - its a different world - Olympics was never a prestige issue in our country - nobody here, ever wanted to grown in your esteem.

thethinker

Country flag

Open a separate thread for all your "curiosities about what is India" rather than trying to derail or troll each thread.

@pmaitra @sob

anupamsurey

Country flag

you want to understand India, then get the Bias out of your mind, to understand India you have to think like an Indian, many a great philosophers and men of calibre have failed to undestand India (may be because we are so diverse in nature that people with single minded approach, like most of the europeans fail to comprehend the India of India), this is why Europeans though that India will cease to exist after its Independence from brithish Raj. but we have proved them wrong.
Like every other nation, we want to live, we may not have a specific goal as a nation but our people like everywhere else want to have better and peaceful lives. and It is the most difficult thing to achieve in today's world.

bose

Country flag

your days are gone !! long back !!

We do not care what rest of the world care !! we know your curiosity of India... Brits & French are paying for their misdeeds so will rest of the Europe... Where will you hide ?

Look Man !! The days of defining things as per your time tested perspective are gone... long gone...

jouni

your days are gone !! long back !!

We do not care what rest of the world care !! we know your curiosity of India... Brits & French are paying for their misdeeds so will rest of the Europe... Where will you hide ?

Look Man !! The days of defining things as per your time tested perspective are gone... long gone...
Ok! I got it...just waiting curiously what is the new "Indian perspective" and what it means to the rest of the world. Hopefully it means good.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@jouni, you schmuck, Indians don't "hate everybody". We do hate pompous asshats like you. Go back and see your old posts in this forum, and compare them with the kind of posts you see now from us. With your constant assholism, you have brought this abuse upon yourself.

You come here and vomit crap like "India is not a country worth protecting", and then you wonder why people abuse you.

According to me, your fcuking Finland, the land of ancestral barbarians and inbred morons is the one that is not worth protecting. The world will hardly notice if Finland vanishes off the map today.

bose

Country flag
Ok! I got it...just waiting curiously what is the new "Indian perspective" and what it means to the rest of the world. Hopefully it means good.
Good you good the message... You will know of India when you leave your bias and prejudices towards others [ read Indian in this case] who so ever dis agrees with you... Get rid of what was taught you as most intelligent and cultured people of the world...

Indians never in history killed people in the name of race, religion or starved people like you have done killing millions of helpless people...

It was not Indians who gasses 6 million innocent people in Europe as you the most intelligent have done...

It was not Indians who starved 5 million people in need of food desperately to support war efforts in Europe...

list can go on and on... it will be embarrassing for intelligent and cultured people like you...

There is a difference between the Indians of older generations and younger generations, the young Indians are ready to look through your eyes and get back at you... you may not like it but it is what it is...

Bheeshma

LoL the irrelevant scandinavian schmuck can't understand the idea of India. That is no surprise, the oldest and only continuing civilization cannot be grasped by descendants of cavemen who were still scrounging in caves and practicing cannibalism when civilizations were sprouting across asia. Don't tax you pea sized brain. Europe is a good happy la la land for the likes of you.

prohumanity

Country flag
Neo, you really likes to boasts about Paki nukes...look guy...If it comes to a war (which I don't believe will happen) India is 7 to 8 times bigger than Paki. If you know simple Math from your brainwashing, terrorist producing MadRasa school..Paki needs atleast 7 to 8 times the number of Nukes to be equal to India.
I suggest you stop talking this "Nuke Nonsense" and come to senses and feed and educate next generation properly (Meaning in Real schools and Not in crazy MadRasa schools funded by Wahabis and nurtured by ISI thugs.
As for that stupid finnish guy, Juoni, just ignore that bufoon, he is just maligning the name of this beautiful nice country called Finland. He does not represent people of Finland...he is a liability on that country.

Bheeshma

Yawn..how do these morons even compare the size of Indian arsenal when they have no clue how many nukes we have. The real size will simply cause a lot of constipation among chinese and euro-turds and diarrhea in i-slum-a-bad.

bose

Country flag
Indian nuclear program is most secretive and most under played for obvious reasons... It indirectly helped Indians immensely to carry on with the nuclear program while others continue to downplay India's capability...

There will be nasty surprise for those who thinks in what India has as reported by some western free loaders ...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Neither India hates the world and neither World does.World attention is on Eastern countries now and India is one of the most important player in Asia.

India is MUCH important than a tiny so called nation called Finland which is example of how Europeans hate each other still that they have 40+ divided nations. Because of Europeans we saw millions dead in war and hunger.

Now what the hell is idea of Finland? A tiny country of 5 million who is going to be overpopulated and ruled by Muslims Asylums? Even Delhi has about 20 Million population so your significance in World is very small.You can only latch on EU which is breaking away already.You could not save yourself and it's US who saved your ass from Nazis. :lol:

Sitting in some ice age country and trying to know the idea of India. Even a lot of travelers could not know India even after many visits and you claim to have failed already sitting on internet.

Your condition is like below(story of Elephant and 7 blind men) which is one of the famous examples of understanding India.Your example can be added as the 8th blind man now.

prohumanity

Country flag
JUONI..the Indian perspective in one sentence is "India will not tolerate any bullying from any power...better get used to multi-polar world and learn mutual respect and peaceful coexistence."
The racist ,old boys country club ,G-7 will be outdated soon will lose its bullying power.
WOH what a coincidence !...the seven blind men (G-7)

Hari Sud

Country flag
When the nuclear bombs and missiles fly, does it matter whether one has 110 or 120 of them.

In the narrow geography of Pakistan, damage done by 110 will be far more worst than in the larger geography of India by 120 bombs.

Moreover, India bombs have more destructive power, hence one bomb can destroy much larger area, than lesser powered enemy bombs.

But before, it comes to that, think:

1. India can withstand a nuclear war? But certainly not Pakistan.

2. Is this numbers game all a propaganda to scare India into submission? It looks like that way because Pakistnis know that their destruction is guaranteed. India may survive with half the population.

3. To me it appears that this scare tactics in good days when Pakistan and US were friends, originated within US think tanks. Pakistani intellectuals picked it up from their and are using it now to scare India.

4. Is this scare tactic working? It is unlikely that India with a tough government in place will be scared. Moreover Indian arsenal has bigger bombs.

5. Will US allow Pakistan to unleash a nuclear war, in which radiation impact would be felt all over the world? No, they would intervene in force to kill the nuclear ambition very early. Pakistanis have American supplied nuclear locks on all their devices. Moment Pakistanis take any action to use these, U.S. Would know and intervene. Pakistani nuclear war ambition would die in infancy.

6. If point 5 happens, then Indian Army gets the chance to inflict maximum damage on Pakistani conventional Army before cease fire is forced.

Hence that talk of nuclear war is a humbug, it was twenty years back initiated by the American Think Tanks, now Pakis are using it as a psychological weapon.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
The Funny thing here is that the same so called " Western intelligences" who were caught unaware both times the " Buddha Smiled" notwithstanding the fact that the preparations for the tests were carried out in broad daylight now claim to know the exact number of nukes we have! Forget Nukes you guys don't even know the exact number of tanks we have!

bose

Country flag
It is to be remembered that these very so called western intelligence also came out with the existence of nuclear program in Saddam's Iraq... We know how true it was ...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles