Pakistan one of the least racist countries in the world: Survey

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We cant argue with a FOOL with logic and knowledge specially the ones in DENIAL MODE about their own existence. :lol:
He who know not that he knows not that he knows not.........

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:why: .. Again, Caste is not Race.
by very much i meant caste indeed is not race.but in india caste is the reason of racism in india

Either you're watching too much propaganda or you're stuck in a time warp.
Visit India and tell me how many Shudras you see insulted by the brahmins.
well no.i dont know why are you not accepting this independent survey.
India is ranked as among the top 5 most racist countries.while pakistan is among the top least racist countries
Wrong Shudras are not considered inferior in Hinduism. They are unique part of the society, just like any other.
They were considered inferior by some supremacists who had their own reasons (cling to power) to do so.
Whoever had such a prejudice in past, did not get any sanction for it from Hinduism.
India is a Hindu majority country and her represenatiaves from all walks of life brought in caste based reservation system.
If our people were against each other's upliftment and were discriminatory, that would never have happened.
Who is powerful today in any society .. politicians, religious leaders and army .... or is it the service class people doing 9 to 6 jobs?

Majority of the systems and institutions in this world (democracy included) have been abused in misuse by few people drowned in power lust or hatred. Caste system is no exception. We don't just tag all the systems, institutions as evil.
Caste system wasn't rigid in ancient times. It went rigid in medieval times. And what we see functioning in modern times is again a fluid system.

Please do the above (in blue) and then explain how anything you saw was leading even close to your conclusion.
India is a diverse and ancient land. Books of Pakistan studies that proclaim Hindus as Kafirs, are not enough to study India or Hinduism.

Regards,
Virendra
they are.not just shudras but all the other castes are considered inferior to superior brahmins
the reason i guess is lord krishna was brahmin and so does all the other prophets

rest i am slight weak into religious issues

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ Farhan,

Here is something from Pakistan

Jat: Landowners; they add with their first name the name of "Chaudry", "Shima",''Raja''
(it is not systematic). One finds this same caste at Sikhs.

- Rajput: Princes, but landowners in great majority. One finds this caste among Hindus.

- Arian: The oral tradition said that they are descendants of the army of Ibn Qasim, whose troops had been created in Perse. They are originating in Perse and became with time landowners. One finds this caste only in Panjab. They add with their first name the name of "Chaudry", "Mian", "Mair", sometimes "Khan."

- Shaikhs: Tradesmen, they are downward Arabic; they add with their first name the name of "Malik."

- Kashmiri: Of origin of Kashmir, they form a caste in Panjab, make various trades as tradesmen, butchers, foremen... They add with their first name the name of "Goal."

- Kakayzai: Tradesmen. They add with their first name of name of "Malik."

- Qazi: The oral tradition said that they would go down from the Afghan soldiers. They would have since the beginning exerted the function of monk. Currently it is a caste land great landowners; it is very largely represented in the administration and the bureaucracy. They add with their first name the name of "Qureshi".

- Pathan: Descendants of pathans, they form a caste in Panjab, they make various trades as civils servant, tradesmen...

- Gujar: Herdsmen, and often landowners.

The "small castes" is as follows:

- Tarhan: Carpenters.

- Qamyar: Potters.

- Lowar: Will forge.

- Kassaï: Butchers.

- Mirassi: Travelling musicians, troubadours.

- Mautchi: Shoe-makers.

- Tobi: Launderers.

- Darzi: Dressmakers.

- Jalaye: Tisserands.

- Lahari: Dyers.

- Mashqi: Water carriers.

- Teli: Oilcans.

- Balwalai: Messengers.

- Naï: Hairdressers; they are also able to make small operations, they circoncisent the new born ones and are cooks during the festivals and the marriages...

- Fakir: They are nourished by people of the districts where they live, in exchange of all kinds of odd jobs (to wash the crockery, to prepare the narghile...).

There shouldnt be any castes at ALL !!! We Are All Muslims !!!

The Castes in Pakistan
they are not the reason of racism in pakistan.and i dont know why you have included professions into castes darzi,dobi,motchi,lohar these are all profession not caste
and most important your quoting this from a religious site.

and also you are well aware of the fact caste system doesnt exist in Islam

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
He who know not that he knows not that he knows not.........
by very much i meant caste indeed is not race.but in india caste is the reason of racism in india

India is ranked as among the top 5 most racist countries.while pakistan is among the top least racist countries

they are.not just shudras but all the other castes are considered inferior to superior brahmins
the reason i guess is lord krishna was brahmin and so does all the other prophets

Same way Shia/Sunni/Ahmedia/Sufi/Hindu/Christian/Sikh etc is the reason Pakis are racist and killing them in broad daylight.

btw you are INDEED WEAK IN EVERYTHING and that's why you got beaten in almost all of your posts :lol:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I have been asking since the very first post - how?? .. reasoning.
I haven't got anything yet.

Because the bunkum survey does not align with the realities. Indians live and travel abroad in large numbers.
Immigration and cultural integration issues faced by Indians abroad are nothing in front of what Pakistanis face.
US is a country made of immigrants and the Indian diaspora there is quite successfull to disprove this cracked study.

:facepalm: Krishna was a Kshatriya and don't mix Islamic prophets with Hindu figures.

Indeed and it seems the weakness has spread into other areas as well.

Regards,
Virendra

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Lets be objective about racism in Pakistan...

1. There are very few people in pak who would know racial discrimination, simply because the people they'd discriminate against were systematically reduced to extreme minority. Hey, you cant be racist if everyone different than you is either dead and buried or thrown out. As for their saint like qualities, ask the christians the Hindus whom the radicals are chasing to kill.

2. The Ahmadis are declared infidels (non-muslims) and are ordered to either change their faith or declare themselves as athiests in any application. And this is the policy of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and the Govt. Of PAK. Sure, now you cant be racially discriminative, coz they are declared illegal BY LAW. Sure sucks....

3. The constitution of Pakistan prevents any non-muslim from holding the highest offices of the Land. Sure, this is not racial discrimination. Its the constitution, stupid.

4. Even amongst the Pakistani muslim population, tied together by brotherhood, the Ummah, equality and what not, the Pakistanis managed to humiliate and kill a million in East Pakistanis, so much so a new country was carved out of it. Of course, thats not racial discrimination or genocide. Its muslims killing muslims, right? It must have a different interpretation.

So there you have it. How to become the least racially discriminative nation. The perfect solution to make a ideal population.

This short course 101 was brought to you by Zia & Zaid Hamid and Co. Please purchase their full course for more such brilliant insights
All cheques go to Hafiz Saeed/Sallaudin and Co. The biggest Charity group in Pakistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
they are not the reason of racism in pakistan.and i dont know why you have included professions into castes darzi,dobi,motchi,lohar these are all profession not caste
and most important your quoting this from a religious site.

and also you are well aware of the fact caste system doesnt exist in Islam
I am aware that it is so in theory. but it is what is being said in Pakistan itself!

Blackwater

Pakistan is one of the "GHANTA" country in the world

:taunt::taunt1::party::becky::troll:

On topic, the survey is meaningless as paki members can not answer my post 2

Global Defence

New threads

Articles