Pakistan offers help to Nepal, India after 7.9-magnitude quake

praneet.bajpaie

anupamsurey

Country flag
looks like pakis have piled enough pennies by begging to offer it to Indians and Nepalis.

zaib

Everyone has its own problems and it doesn't mean that you can't help others until unless ur problems are not being solved and we want to help on humanitarian basis.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Everyone has its own problems and it doesn't mean that you can't help others until unless ur problems are not being solved and we want to help on humanitarian basis.
There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth. -Chanakya

brational

Country flag
looks like pakis have piled enough pennies by begging to offer it to Indians and Nepalis.
No, Direct transfer from China will happen on behalf of Pakistan. Pakis have recently signed a MoU with China in this regard during She's visit. People should not forget the RANDI initiative. :rofl:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
No, Direct transfer from China will happen on behalf of Pakistan. Pakis have recently signed a MoU with China in this regard during She's visit. People should not forget the RANDI initiative. :rofl:
What's this RANDI i am hearing about?

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Please introduce yourself in the appropriate thread.

anupamsurey

Country flag
then pakis are really a Unique breed of beggars:rofl:
and chinese are unique donors:rofl:

anupamsurey

Country flag
Pakistan offers help to Nepal, India after 7.9-magnitude quake - The Economic Times

Hilarious news considering they can't seem to get a grip on the Polio Crisis they have going on in their country?

One more question to the Pakis on this forum, Is it only Indian Hindus that you guys hate or all Hindus of the world cause as far as I know, Nepal is a Hindu country.
as far a s I know, the paki members of this forum have taken retirement, they were sick of the paki bashing in this forum especially from @Blackwater:namaste:

Last edited by a moderator:

praneet.bajpaie

fair enough. I think we all can understand and appreciate that. You did not answer my question though. Please shed some light on the matter.

zaib

fair enough. I think we all can understand and appreciate that. You did not answer my question though. Please shed some light on the matter.
Well,u believe or not,we dont hate hindus as they are also living here with peace.We just dont like ur govt because of what they are doing to muslims living there and what they are doing in Kashmir.

SANITY

Everyone has its own problems and it doesn't mean that you can't help others until unless ur problems are not being solved
Agreed.

we want to help on humanitarian basis.
Really? Has Paki government and society finally evolved to undetstand and act as per humanitarian grounds? That should make headline on front page of all the world leading newspapers.

Last edited:

SANITY

Well,u believe or not,we dont hate hindus as they are also living here with peace.We just dont like ur govt because of what they are doing to muslims living there and what they are doing in Kashmir.
Put some light on how great is the growth of hindus in Pak and how prosperous they are or forget hindus, what is the situation of non hindus i.e. christians, sikhs, jews, and other infidel theists and athiests. Has Pakistan become a democracy now?

Last edited:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
They have a mental blockade. They hate Pakistanis and there is no way you and I can change them and frankly we shouldn't let them die with hate. LPC karow meri jaan LPC .

brational

Country flag
@zaib Pakistanis don't hate Hindus, only the History Text Book writers in Pakistan hate Hindus, isn't it? 2 days ago, 4 Sikhs were Kidnapped in Pakistan so that they can feel the warmth of the Pakistani hospitality, hope I'm not wrong.
In India, everyone hates Muslims and the Indian Govt is running all kind of benefits for the Muslims (Education, health, free Haj) so that they become isolated from the world. Ask your fellow Pakistanis whether your govt. provide free Haj package at the expense of Tax Payer's money? Do not give :bs:

Show me a single instance of any one from the minorities becoming President or Prime Minister of Pakistan. Do not compare India with Pakistan, you guys are not qualified enough to do so. Another thing, Kashmiri Muslims in a far better position that Pakistanis. If you guys really care about Kashmiris, tell your Govt and ISI to stop sending Terrorists to Kashmir and return our land occupied by your Army.

Last edited by a moderator:

salute

after hindus population in paki country declined from what was 6-7 percent to almost nothing from forceful conversions now hindus having peace in paki country,

we also just dont like what your paki govt and paki army killing people in balochistan,even they are muslims.

zaib

[MENTION=16190]2 days ago, 4 Sikhs were Kidnapped in Pakistan so that they can feel the warmth of the Pakistani hospitality, hope I'm not wrong.
it is not confirmed that they are kidnaped or they have gone missing by their own will as they have their religious sites here. it is for the first time something happened like this.

anupamsurey

Country flag
cant help bro,it sounds almost comical/satirical when it come from a pakistani. we have seen enough of hindu love in paki media.

and with the kind of anti hindu history pakistan has..it just dosnt sound convincing.:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles