Pakistan occupied Kashmirs Struggle for Freedom

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by ejazr, Feb 23, 2012.

1. tangkheso tamai

tangkheso tamai New Member

Sir, now the time has come to join hand and fight against nature calamities nor in the name of reigion. But I too remember the prophesy given by the marasdamas' at the end of this world the religion war will start'. So doo pray for peace on earth.

2. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

Since Time immemorial we have been practicing what you have said, but guess what what we got in return were countless invasions and partition.

High Time to stop this nonsense, an eye for an eye now.

3. fallenwarrior

fallenwarrior Regular Member

I have often heard at DFI about dis-integration of pakistan into free & Indian-friendly states.
    What I fail to comprehend is that with all the ambitions in the POK region,wouldn't the Chinese step in to stop-gap the crisis in pakistan or if need be march in to take over the control rather than helplessly watch the Chinese interests at loss?

TrueSpirit1 and Vishwarupa like this.
  4. I_PLAY_BAD

I_PLAY_BAD Regular Member

India must not debate or speak about Balochistan. When time is ripe it must free Balochistan from Pakistan's captivity.

5. I_PLAY_BAD

Though what you have typed is very nice to hear I do not see that happening at all. Reason, Pakistan Army. They have the resolve and will power to nuke their own territories to safeguard the idea of Pakistan and prevent any parting away.

6. I_PLAY_BAD

GB people should accept us or not isn't important. Those are lands which have to be with India legally. We have legitimate claims over GB even if Pakistan cries and whines with mullah-to-mullah-friendship theory and tries to create a Hindu hatred among GB people.

7. I_PLAY_BAD

When China does that, USA will freely walk into SCS and JAPAN island coasts.
    So it is sensible for China to shut up and watch unless it is not provoked or meddled with.

8. cobra commando

cobra commando Tharki regiment Veteran Member Senior Member

Pakistan muzzles pro-India voices in Pak-Occupied Kashmir with brutal force, human rights violations

Abhijat likes this.
  9. Indian Devil

Indian Devil Regular Member

A slogan by an Occupied Kashmiri woman "pakistan se lenge - Aazadi, Inka Baap bhi dega - Aazadi"

10. Sukhpal

Sukhpal New Member

From 1846 to 1847, Kashmir was one and the largest of over 500 semi-independent princely states of what was then called the Indian Sub-Continent. These princely states which were under overall British suzerainty covered only a fraction of the Land and the population of the Sub-Continent. The rest, called British India, was under direct rule of the British.

Sukhbir Singh Badal

11. cobra commando

cobra commando Tharki regiment Veteran Member Senior Member

Muzaffarabad/Kotli/Chinari/ Mirpur /Gilgit/Diamer, Oct 06 (ANI): People living in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) have confirmed the presence of terror camps in the region. Residents of Muzaffarabad, Kotli, Chinari, Mirpur , Gilgit, Diamer and various parts of the Neelum Valley say their lives has been made a living hell by the terror training camps as the lawless men, who train here, plunder local villages and molest the women of the area. They say that their region is being used by the ISI to further its proxy war against India. The people of PoK have been demanding the removal of terror camps for years but the state has always turned a deaf ear.

Indx TechStyle likes this.