Pakistan: Nuclear power with no electric power

Country flag
There is so much irony in Pakistanis they hate the people they originate from and they
embrace Pork loving ,heathen yellow skinned Kafirs, why this idiocy?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
India spends close to 3% of it's GDP on defense while Pakistan claims to spend 7-10% but in reality it is
probably over 20% and it still not has given them parity on any level with India the sooner Pakistan realizes
and terrorism is no longer a state policy a lot of progress can be made. But whatever progress made will
in the future go to China since Pakistan has more or less sold their souls to China.
Pakistan spends 2.5% on derfence officially of GDP

but due to the over cost of WOT.the budget had crossed 900billions or odd 9billions USD or 3.9% of GDP

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your figures are total BS.
you can correct me but with source.

i say again 2.5% of GDP officially.and upto 4% unofficially

again excluding the 2.5bn USD nuclear program budget.in pakistan it doesnt fall under defence budget

Prometheus

you should quit watching indian media.

Anyway you get nothing for free?
but still india is termed as the world 6-7th top aid recipient

you get nothing for free but 1/5th of the total world NGO's works in india to decrease the poverty.but the the population living under poverty is still above 900millions in india

as mentioned in wiki even if India reach USA GDP aka 15trillions it still you will remain a poor country..while for pak a good 7-8% growth just for a decade can turn the country different in a single decade

no matter whatever you do..poverty tag will always be tagged with you..and yes world top aid recipient tag as well

ghareeb log
I presume this is an analyses provided by Madrassa educated professor of economics farhan _9909

do you have any links to prove your case?

ganesh177

Country flag
well I am not sure which state you are talking about, but I dont remember a power cut in Mumbai for ... well as long as I can remember
There are no power cuts in cities like mumbai or pune.
But visit the rural parts of maharashtra, you will come to know there are shut downs max upto 18 hrs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles