Pakistan Nuclear option by Sheikh Rashid

Decklander

Since the video is uploaded by an indian so don't confuse with the heading

More about Sheikh rashid
Shaikh Rasheed Ahmad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i guess he has also confirmed to join PTI aka imran khan hence expect him in service again after few months
Very very old saying," Those who live by sword, die by it". In modern India-Pak context,"Those who live by nukes die by it". It is really shocking that when Pak has such mentality and also known to India, they still believe that we will not use nukes first.

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Very very old saying," Those who live by sword, die by it". In modern India-Pak context,"Those who live by nukes die by it". It is really shocking that when Pak has such mentality and also known to India, they still believe that we will not use nukes first.
i had been repeating this from the past few months

don't ever take pakistan nuclear threat lightly.we have nothing to lost and will end up things too much worst

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

don't ever take pakistan nuclear threat lightly.we have nothing to lost and will end up things too much worst
mien to dar gaya chicha jaan :scared1:
if nukes are launched on india then i will launch nukes on whole middle east and every muslim country in the world.
ab bolo

datguy79

You are a blot to humanity.

"The hell with the lives of 90 million Punjabis! Let's kill ourselves for a peace of land!"

Pakistani Punjab, and Pakistan in general is too small to withstand the effects of a nuclear war. Get that through your thick skull

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

"The hell with the lives of 90 million Punjabis! Let's kill ourselves for a peace of land!"

Pakistani Punjab, and Pakistan in general is too small to withstand the effects of a nuclear war. Get that through your thick skull
farhan is a big C... see below... farhan is the mario...

[/IMG]

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

a words of a disgraced uzbeks.who in his own country is killed by fellow pashtun on daily basis

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Indian boots will never land on Paki land. Any aggression would be on Indian land POK. So Pak doesn't have justification for Nuke Strike.

arya

Country flag
dont give your gun to your kids . Now its time when kid need a slap on his face . Pakistani nuke is danger for world

Blackwater

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
PTI agrees to electoral alliance with AML – The Express Tribune

[video]http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/419209-imrankhansheikhrasheedafp-1344427992-864-640x480.jpg[/video]

sheikh rashid is a aggressive person but mind it.much better than any pakistan leader in the present govt
We have seen enough of these "aggressive Pakis" ... its good since aggression leads to mistakes and blunders.This is what Paki leaders are doing for last 65 years and earning place in "Hall of Shame" of history.

In case you forgot here is one "aggressive Paki" we thrashed... called as "Tiger" Niazi since he had so much aggression... a PERFECT "Hall of Shame" for Pakis. :lol:

So I say............

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles