Pakistan, Nepal deepen economic ties

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Pakistanis/PaKISTAN is not merely a race but a state of mind.
existance of pakistan is unknown..the idea of pakistan originated before the IVC
Holy Canoly! You really are inspired by Pappu, aren't you?

kseeker

Retired
How?

Wasn't 14th August this year your 66th?

1200 B.C you didn't even exist. Your ancestors weren't even born:

1- Arabs were then either Pagans or Jews.

2- Turks were Tengriists

3- Persians were Zoroastrian

Your ancestors weren't born until your prophet was born in Saudi Arabia's Mecca city, the last of Kublai Khan's generals converted to Islam and the Persian empire collapsed giving way to Islamic raids into Iran.

So how did you have relations with Nepal, which itself was born only 500 years ago under king Prithvi Narayan, have ties with them for since 3213 years?

How?

The only way you can trade with them on land is through China. Which means it will be a long way around.

Not feasible.

Besides, why do you want to have a strong relationship with a Hindu/Buddhist country, both of whose communities you lot have a problem with?
Do you think, Farhaan Moron would even bother to answer them ? If at all he would reply, I am sure, that retard would try to prove your each and every point wrong with some new $#!tty comments.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Do you think, Farhaan Moron would even bother to answer them ? If at all he would reply, I am sure, that retard would try to prove your each and every point wrong with some new $#!tty comments.
I have engaged with him on similar matters on his home turf online.

He's the same there. Only difference is that more clowns of his kind come forth with the stupidest explanations coupled with a few CCP 50 Cent gang members.

What intrigues me is that how can and why would someone want to be ashamed of their own ancestry, culture and heritage?

The other day I had an argument with one of these lot who was boasting that Indus Valley Civilization was the world's first monotheist religion, writing a different language which was somehow not Sanskrit (these idiots don't know that Sanskrit was a verbal language and initially had no script; devanagari only came later while Sanskrit was first written in what is today the scripts of south India (tamil, kannada, telugu malayalam, Brahmi derivatives :D). Some of these jokers also say that they were a different race of fair skinned, light haired and light eyed men who were Aryans, descended from European invaders and brought the real Hinduism (in their language, their 'original monotheism') which the 'bharamins Indians' corrupted with idolatry and polytheistic customs.

I was literally laughing my @$$ off when I heard this.

Some claim that Buddhism was actually a Pakistani 'religion' that derived itself from their IVC monotheism and how 'evil Hindoos' exterminated my community. :D

3 days ago, there was another nonsense I heard from them that guru Nanak Dev was according to these guys, a sufi muslim who people misinterpreted. As per these guys, Nanak ji preached Islam but people misunderstood. :rofl:

The state of their politicized brainwashing is dangerous.

Pakistan from their religion's perspective has become another North Korea.

The only difference is DPRK has the Fat Kims as their gods while Pakistan has the 3 As as their supreme.

kseeker

Retired
I have engaged with him on similar matters on his home turf online.

He's the same there. Only difference is that more clowns of his kind come forth with the stupidest explanations coupled with a few CCP 50 Cent gang members.

What intrigues me is that how can and why would someone want to be ashamed of their own ancestry, culture and heritage?
What else can be expected from such retards moreover, due to sibling copulation, their genes have been mutated in a such a way that, their $#itty brains do not even understand they have been humiliated in front of whole world.

The other day I had an argument with one of these lot who was boasting that Indus Valley Civilization was the world's first monotheist religion, writing a different language which was somehow not Sanskrit (these idiots don't know that Sanskrit was a verbal language and initially had no script; devanagari only came later while Sanskrit was first written in what is today the scripts of south India (tamil, kannada, telugu malayalam, Brahmi derivatives :D). Some of these jokers also say that they were a different race of fair skinned, light haired and light eyed men who were Aryans, descended from European invaders and brought the real Hinduism (in their language, their 'original monotheism') which the 'bharamins Indians' corrupted with idolatry and polytheistic customs.

I was literally laughing my @$$ off when I heard this.

Some claim that Buddhism was actually a Pakistani 'religion' that derived itself from their IVC monotheism and how 'evil Hindoos' exterminated my community. :D

3 days ago, there was another nonsense I heard from them that guru Nanak Dev was according to these guys, a sufi muslim who people misinterpreted. As per these guys, Nanak ji preached Islam but people misunderstood. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The state of their politicized brainwashing is dangerous.

Pakistan from their religion's perspective has become another North Korea.

The only difference is DPRK has the Fat Kims as their gods while Pakistan has the 3 As as their supreme.
Very true. couldn't agree more on this.

drkrn

What else can be expected from such retards moreover, due to sibling copulation, their genes have been mutated in a such a way that, their $#itty brains do not even understand they have been humiliated in front of whole world.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very true. couldn't agree more on this.
what are those 3 A's

army america 3rd one is it atomic bomb??

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
What's his display name over there ? I see a lot of such retards there :troll: couldn't identify him :troll:
Same name. Although he's not been active for a long time. The argument I had with him was quite a long time back. about 5-6 months ago.

In fact, it was that comment of mine on him that the mods there banned me for sometime. :rofl:

It was immensely satisfying.

kseeker

Retired
The argument I had with him was quite a long time back. about 5-6 months ago.

In fact, it was that comment of mine on him that the mods there banned me for sometime. :rofl:

It was immensely satisfying.
Kudos to you brother :)

parijataka

Country flag
Nepal, or any other country that gets close to Pakistan, is asking for trouble.

Pakistan is a terrorist producing-exporting factory aided and abetted by its Army and ISI.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Nepal, or any other country that gets close to Pakistan, is asking for trouble.

Pakistan is a terrorist producing-exporting factory aided and abetted by its Army and ISI.
Not to mention communal violence that these people will foment in the Himalayas.

Nepalis are not Secoolarist jokers like Indians are. They take Dharmic philosophies way too seriously to pander to these guys.

The main problem still, will be faced by us if Nepal gets close.

It is not because Nepalis want to cause trouble but because they have something called uncontrolled borders with us. They border us on one side, Bihar, UP and Uttarakhand. And almost all their borders with us are dense mountainous forests that are totally not tameable.

King Birendra and even Gyanendra had ensured that Pakistanis needed a visa to come to his country; but ever since Dahal and his Maoist terrorists took power, they changed that and now Pakistanis can go visa free into Nepal for 2 weeks I think, and then easily melt and mingle with their sympathizers in the puritanical Secoolar states of UP and Bihar. With Akhilesh Khan and Nitishullah ruling the states, it simply takes the icing off the cake.

Not trying to be paranoid, but I think that intel work in UP and Bihar should be trebled looking at this development Also in Uttarkhand.

My state will be relatively difficult for Jihadi terrorists to operate because:

1- they will get lynched by us publicly

2- We have only one national highway to enter and exit the state. :D

भाग के भी जाएगा तो साला जएगा कहाँ? :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
How will this trade be managed?

Transit through India?

parijataka

Country flag
Not to mention communal violence that these people will foment in the Himalayas.

Nepalis are not Secoolarist jokers like Indians are. They take Dharmic philosophies way too seriously to pander to these guys.

The main problem still, will be faced by us if Nepal gets close.

It is not because Nepalis want to cause trouble but because they have something called uncontrolled borders with us. They border us on one side, Bihar, UP and Uttarakhand. And almost all their borders with us are dense mountainous forests that are totally not tameable.

King Birendra and even Gyanendra had ensured that Pakistanis needed a visa to come to his country; but ever since Dahal and his Maoist terrorists took power, they changed that and now Pakistanis can go visa free into Nepal for 2 weeks I think, and then easily melt and mingle with their sympathizers in the puritanical Secoolar states of UP and Bihar. With Akhilesh Khan and Nitishullah ruling the states, it simply takes the icing off the cake.

Not trying to be paranoid, but I think that intel work in UP and Bihar should be trebled looking at this development Also in Uttarkhand.

My state will be relatively difficult for Jihadi terrorists to operate because:

1- they will get lynched by us publicly

2- We have only one national highway to enter and exit the state. :D

भाग के भी जाएगा तो साला जएगा कहाँ? :lol:
Your people need to keep up the vigil mate. All the best.

NE states are at a most exposed region which most of us especially in the deep South fail to realise.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Your people need to keep up the vigil mate. All the best.

NE states are at a most exposed region which most of us especially in the deep South fail to realise.
There is still nothing lost, bro.

You guys can change. Only thing is your people need to see the bigger picture of the country.

The problem in the country is something like this:

North: Caste, economic status and 'sekoolar' based politics.

South: Regionalist, language-focused, 'sekoolar' based politics.

Northeast: Mafia-type rule, language-focused campaigns and politics of the lazy and corrupt.

East: Sekoolar and caste based politics.

West: Development-focused, job creation based, industrialization oriented politics.

So technically, in our big country, only one region which is western India (Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra), are doing the right thing.

How the heck does the country progress when 4 out of 5 regions keep screwing the country up?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistanis/PaKISTAN is not merely a race but a state of mind.
You are right if there was a mind.

Pakistan has lost its mind - killing each other and misusing the religion to further personal desires for power, be it individual or sectarian.

Killing is the national pastime. Kill each other, Sunni Shia and kill the neighbours, be the adversary or friends like China (Xinjiang).

bose

Country flag
If I remember correctly, ISI colluded with one of the owner of local Nepalese Television broadcaster of Pakistani origin residing in Nepal for anti India activities"¦ One of his anti India programs created riots and huge loss of property"¦ That bad guy was taken down under mysteriously circumstances some say by RAW"¦

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles