Pakistan Navy To Get New Submarines from China

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
The constoversy is in those Qing class subs Pakistanis are getting cj-10K -1500km class LRCMs as PRC is not a signatory of MTCR.

agentperry

pakistan if at all is getting nuclear submarine then china will be under tremendous pressure from international community. moreover even if pakistani navy gets nuclear powered submarine then also they will require much time to get pro in it. i dont see any significant development before 2020

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
pakistan if at all is getting nuclear submarine then china will be under tremendous pressure from international community. moreover even if pakistani navy gets nuclear powered submarine then also they will require much time to get pro in it. i dont see any significant development before 2020
china is openly proliferating nuclear technology to Pakistan during broad day light? did international community do anything about it? :troll:

Galaxy

Country flag
What i heard last time that Pakistan Navy is acquiring Chinese 5,000-5,500 ton type 091 Hans class nuclear powered attack submarine (SSN). The news is not rumour but highly likely that Pakistan will get.I am not sure of number as i didn't read any such news about number from neutral or Chinese source. (Only heard from Paki source - So, I will wait for Number as of now).

This SSN will carry C-802 Missile with range 300-550 Km. (It could be different also as China is not signatory of MTCR treaty.

Now about Cost. It could be around 300 Mn $ or some more per submarine. Yes, It would be cheap.

Will China will sell or Give to Pakistan ?? Of course, They will as Pakistan is proxy against India. China will sell anything which will be used against India. Pakistan defence capability will divide India on 2 front.

So, Yes Most likely Pakistan is getting nuke submarine (SSN) but not sure about number as of now !!

p2prada

Russia's diplomatic prowess is greater than China's.

More importantly, Pakistan has no use for nuclear submarines in the shallow Arabian Sea. Diesel electric are better.

Qing class is a diesel electric sub, not nuke.

agentperry

china is openly proliferating nuclear technology to Pakistan during broad day light? did international community do anything about it? :troll:
i think nuclear arm to pakistan that too when west sees pakistan as burden on earth!!! i beg to differ my friend

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Russia's diplomatic prowess is greater than China's.

More importantly, Pakistan has no use for nuclear submarines in the shallow Arabian Sea. Diesel electric are better.

Qing class is a diesel electric sub, not nuke.
Qing class is nuclear powered... :scared1:

agentperry

What i heard last time that Pakistan Navy is acquiring Chinese 5,000-5,500 ton type 091 Hans class nuclear powered attack submarine (SSN). The news is not rumour but highly likely that Pakistan will get.I am not sure of number as i didn't read any such news about number from neutral or Chinese source. (Only heard from Paki source - So, I will wait for Number as of now).

This SSN will carry C-802 Missile with range 300-550 Km. (It could be different also as China is not signatory of MTCR treaty.

Now about Cost. It could be around 300 Mn $ or some more per submarine. Yes, It would be cheap.

Will China will sell or Give to Pakistan ?? Of course, They will as Pakistan is proxy against India. China will sell anything which will be used against India. Pakistan defence capability will divide India on 2 front.

So, Yes Most likely Pakistan is getting nuke submarine (SSN) but not sure about number as of now !!
if its from paki source then do wait. they are based on reports originating in time of great bargain and compromise by west. when pak was gifted by all nations on earth for there participation in WoT. things are now different.

Galaxy

Country flag
if its from paki source then do wait. they are based on reports originating in time of great bargain and compromise by west. when pak was gifted by all nations on earth for there participation in WoT. things are now different.
Well, I believe they are still getting and it's not from Paki source.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh

As if US and Russia are jack ass as PRC sells sophisticated technology, MTCR is an agreement and an agreement can be dissolved as understanding too, such development can bring US and Russia in the same side, and it will, to the disadvantage of PRC, but in the other hand it is likely Pakistanis would test a submarine launched version of Babur when ever it have the technology prowess of chor assistance.

Galaxy

Country flag
Don't see Paki site, It's full of false news and they will present themselves as superior. :rofl:

Pakistan will get 2-3 SSN (Most Likely Han Class or even Qing Class - Doesn't make any difference)

What does it make difference to us ??

We will operate around 10 P8i in Arabian sea only as submarine hunter. Also, 12 Anti-Submarine of Kamorta class corvette. We will have capability to destroy 2-3 submarines very easily.

Not to forget we will have Barak-8 to destroy such cruise missile in range of 70km+.

Even if they launch few subsonic cruise Missile, we will have few hundred Super Sonic Brahmos too and Arihant SSBN with K-4 can destroy whole Karachi.

1 nuke capable subsonic cruise Missile from Pakistan and we will launch 100's of Super sonic Missile from our border area which turn them into stone age. :rofl:

We have clear policy "Any Nuke attack on our any armed forces or strategic asset will be attack on our nation"

Last edited:

p2prada

Qing class is nuclear powered... :scared1:
Er... No. Diesel electric.

Pakistan is getting the new Yuan class sub with AIP. 6 in total. They are diesel electric. I guess the export version is called Qing. There is no other submarine in PLAN called Qing.

Galaxy

Country flag
Few saying Yuan Class, Few Han Class and Few Qing Class. :rolleyes: :pound:

It's impossible to know Pak-China defence deal !!

But in any case, we don't have danger.

Pakistan Navy is in pathetic condition.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i also heard rumors about pakis getting their hands on U-214???

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The Han-Class is well known for having a noisy reactor and poor radiation shielding. This causes health hazards for her crew as nuclear radiation levels are higher than they should be aboard the submarine. The submarine is also inhibited by an inability to launch missiles while submerged. This creates a tactical disadvantage against opponents that have well-developed anti-submarine warfare systems. If Han class goes to Pak, well good!!

ice berg

The Han-Class is well known for having a noisy reactor and poor radiation shielding. This causes health hazards for her crew as nuclear radiation levels are higher than they should be aboard the submarine. The submarine is also inhibited by an inability to launch missiles while submerged. This creates a tactical disadvantage against opponents that have well-developed anti-submarine warfare systems. If Han class goes to Pak, well good!!
Another wellknown "rumour" or you gonna back it up with a source this time? I pray it wont be rupee news.
By the way the last one was made in 91. Yah, two decades ago.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles