Pakistan most dangerous country for the world

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ok, at least UN/US/others can pressurize Pakistan for denuclearization via sanctions and various ways, it can be successful but to a degree only.
They will not put sanctions. If they put pressure , China will come in support, and give them more fissile material.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
They will not put sanctions. If they put pressure , China will come in support, and give them more fissile material.
I am not talking about fissile material I am talking about Dana-pani, Bizali, Karza, Aid, Help from World Bank etc etc etc. Pakistan's economy can brought down to ground by some sanctions IMO forcing them to denuclearize.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am not talking about fissile material I am talking about Dana-pani, Bizali, Karza, Aid, Help from World Bank etc etc etc. Pakistan's economy can brought down to ground by some sanctions IMO forcing them to denuclearize.
Sanctions on what base? It is not easy to put sanctions. Pakistan will also raise question about India and NPT. So better not to go that way unless until we get the UNSC, and this is why it is important for us.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles