Pakistan meme bank

Joker

Country flag
err
so your Army chief was on target, fake surgical strike 2.0 deployed, lost two jet plan then what is a hesitation, why don't you start your cold start doctrine, You had the best chance to prove your doctrine. I think you lost your conventional edge. yours Ajit Doval who build a terrorist army in Iraq and importing those in neighboring countries to blackmail their government (e.g Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka (most recent easter blast is indicating the involvement of nexus of RAW,CIA, and Mossad), maximum only you can do is proxy war to spread your terrorism in neighboring countries to achieve your Akand Bharat dream. what a shame that you lost your air battle with Pakistan and in revenge yours RAW took 300 innocent life in Sri Lanka who is a friend with pakistan
Hahahaha
Why should raw take 300 lives in Sri Lanka it was ISI as warned by qureshit.

First you tell us how many PPL performed halala on your mom????
How much money do you have left????
This time Ramzan is gonna last for 3 months I heard in Pakistan...due to acute scarcity of food.
Why are you PPL not eating human flesh of dead bodies? I mean pakis already rape and defile buried dead bodies na

cyclops

Country flag
:partay::enjoy:
Only thing I enjoyed is this fact.
PicsArt_03-02-10.27.41.png

Raping is Indian hobby ,keep enjoying , your one daily news only have report just about raping .
View attachment 34433

LOL, pakis teaching others about rape.
Pakistan village council orders 'revenge rape' of girl

Rape is more or less legal in pakistan which is the only reason why no one reports on it in pakistan.

Hell, it's one of the most prolific paki practices exported to other nations as well.

Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness

This is the pakistan the world knows; i.e. harbors terrorists, gets bombed and despite having nukes & threatening to use the same has no balls to do so after being bombed, loses F-16s on a regular basis and then hides its downings, then gets pwned in the LOC & lies about that, weak economy on the verge of a failed state, beggar PMs, high profile terrorist attacks mostly emanating from napakistan and so on and so forth.

All of these agro retroactive behaviors come from a deep seated inferiority complex as Jinnah rightly said "......a moth eaten pakistan", hence the maniacal need for the foolish & superstitious Ghazwa-e-Hind being the only remedy, too bad pakistan has been losing territory since the 60s while India has been growing stronger and now one of the fastest growing BRICS nation, enjoy seeing Napakistan fall to the level it always belonged to, i.e. a failed state, a terrorist nation balkanized eventually.

Last edited:

Joker

Country flag
Only thing I enjoyed is this fact.
View attachment 34452

LOL, pakis teaching others about rape.
Pakistan village council orders 'revenge rape' of girl

Rape is more or less legal in pakistan which is the only reason why no one reports in it in pakistan.

Hell, it's one of the most prolific paki practices exported to other nations as well.

Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness

This is the pakistan the world knows; i.e. harbors terrorists, gets bombed and despite having nukes & threatening to use the same has no balls to do so after being bombed, loses F-16s on a regular basis and the hides its downings, then gets pwned in the LOC & lies about that, weak economy on the verge of a failed state, beggar PMs, high profile terrorist attacks mostly emanating from napakistan and so on and so forth.
All of these weird retroactive behaviors come from a deep seated inferiority complex as Jinnah rightly said "......a moth eaten pakistan", hence the maniacal need for the foolish & superstitious Ghazwa-e-Hind being the only remedy, too bad pakistan has been losing territory since the 60s while India has been growing stronger and now one of the fastest growing BRICS nation, enjoy seeing Napakistan fall to the level it always belonged to, i.e. a failed state, a terrorist nation balkanized eventually.
Pakis are pissed off at Indians because they feel rape is only original paki culture

Adrian Corvus

Country flag
I come here to see meme and not some pakistani conversing about something
@itsme sir don't reply him.
His main work is to make sure his country izzat does not go down more.
Yup being new here, so did I and henceforth I went on a quest for memes. Here's what I found (most of them being related to cricket, hope these qualify for the meme bank.).
1.Pakistan's team preparing.

2.Well...not tonight, but for all Indo-Pak matches.

3.No words for this...

7. And finally...reserving the best joke/meme

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
how about this proof , it is most scientific

How about this proof? It is new. It is just like IAF proof
View attachment 34444
It's nothing like scientific, technical or IAF proof. For how long are you going to keep insulting yourself repeatedly?

In the end, you are back to media reports, stating that only logic involved as per you here again is that we have to forget every analysis and believe them because that's Indian media.

Just like last time you said, Indians are "fooling" the "foreign" experts where even after their failure to explain any damn thing, you have to believe them just because they are foreign. Finally, you are writing same things over & over. I have given more than compelling evidences of downing of F-16s and defeated those "foreign" journalists' arguments technically on Twitter in no time.

As usual Pakistani agenda of proving themselves "equal", like using linear implosion HEU based bombs against India's complete three stage nuclear program, having so far 39 missile techs against India's 90+/94 and with a small array of ballistic & cruise missiles, getting struck deep inside your country while literally just knocking the door and running away where F-16s were getting chased by MiG-21. More pathetic, Pakistanis buy this bullsh!t.

After losing wars after wars, hiding losses tremendously, controlling media with Ministry of propaganda (ISPR) and sucking its own country's blood like dracula, Pakistani military still has an extra ordinary image of superheroes before their people.
It's the biggest embarrassment for any military ever been on planet and citizens are even dumber.
Every country has an army but Pakistani army has a country.

Joker

Country flag
It's original Paki culture, though you have changed tack somewhat from raping goats, donkeys and camels, to minors.

Shameless turds of a degenerate madrassa educated jihadi nation. Jeeez!
True true
#pkmkb
#pkakb
#jimmisindhikakB

Adrian Corvus

Country flag
Pakistan can launch a satellite? First part of the template is joke in itself!
Ohh..well that's true.
BTW did anyone know that the govt of pak has well hidden the actual acronym of their space agency- Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission,-SUAR Commission or SUAR Co. and not SUPARCO.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Ohh..well that's true.
BTW did anyone know that the govt of pak has well hidden the actual acronym of their space agency- Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission,-SUAR Commission or SUAR Co. and not SUPARCO.
Space and UPper Atmosphere Research Commission,-SUPAR Commission or SUPAR Co.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles