Pakistan may import electricity from India

Archer

Country flag
Can we stop talking about who or what a person is. Forum's golden rule is shoot the message and not the messenger. Internet allows any Tom to be a Dick and a Dick a Harry!! And off course some of then can be real pricks but then it's not our fault.
deconstructing ajtr is fun.

looks like you are scared we'll drive off the only source of forum entertainment.

true, there is risk of that, but to understand why pakistanis "think" they way they do or the mindset of being a pakistani, deconstructing ajtr is a worthwhile exercise.

Last edited:

Archer

Country flag
Yusuf, she has no message. :)
apart from one of sheer stupidity and bigotry. she wants to be back in medieval arabia. where life expectancy for a woman was likely in the 30-40's.

Archer

Country flag
In my opinion one should not have any kind of relations with that country till it changes its name. I somehow find the name racial calling itself the land of pure is indirectly saying others are impure and that they are superior and the others are inferior. I really don't know how they getaway with that name. I am surprised that the British allowed such a racial word as name of the country which it is giving independence that too just after fighting bitter war with a racial German regime .We all know what that regimes Moto was 'superior race' and what that lead to.This is only my opinion and other can surely disagree .
agree with you.

india should sponsor a resolution asking for pakistan to add "na" in front of their name to match their society and people.

napakistan.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
India considering exporting electricity to Pakistan: Nirupama Rao

WASHINGTON: India's Ambassador to the United States Nirupama Rao said India was considering the possibility of exporting 500 megawatts of electricity to Pakistan, DNA reported.

The Indian ambassador posted the message on the social networking website Twitter.

The ambassador had also tweeted that India was responding to the requests for power made by Nepal and Bangladesh.

Sections of the Indian public expressed a strong reaction to the tweets with opponents of the idea pointing out that India should cater to its own needs first before considering the needs of other countries.

According to the latest figures reported by the BBC Urdu website, India produces 170,000 megawatts of electricity annually whereas the domestic demand for electricity exceeds the supply.

Rao, who has also served as India's foreign secretary, dispelled the impression that the export of electricity would create a shortfall in India, pointing out that 55,000 megawatts of electricity was added to the national grid between the 2007-2012 period, which includes 20,500 megawatts added in 2011-2012 alone.

She moreover tweeted that the capacity was being further augmented.

India considering exporting electricity to Pakistan: Nirupama Rao | DNA

Blackwater

Ironic when there is a severe shortage of power within the country :facepalm:
No,there is no power shortage.

It is the state electricity board ,who does not have money to buy power for states + low Quality power cables and inferior or less powerful transformers + theft, illegal kundis leads to power shortage

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles