Pakistan LoC build-up worries panel

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
NEW DELHI: Taking note of huge construction activities across the border by Pakistan, which is resulting in erection of 97 additional 'observation post' towers and 162 barracks, a Parliamentary panel has come out with a number of suggestions for the government to counter such logistic build-up and asked it to urgently implement the proposal for construction of an earthen 'bund' on the home side of the fencing.

Pakistan LoC build-up worries panel - The Times of India

mahesh

Country flag
i wonder from where did pakis get the funds to do such build ups :confused: :china:

Last edited:

venkat

By selling Opium cultivated by their Taliban brothers in Afghanistan and through clandestine selling of Nuke tech through their chor khan and alms from earlier used to be their mentors from US of A, now replaced by who jinn tao!!!!

SPIEZ

Country flag
Yup! where do the pukes get the money ?

They seem to buy everything subs too 3.5 gen aircrafts, when their economy is in shambles, heck the whole country is in shambles!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
One word - China !!
In any future conflicts with Pakistan I would count the enemy as :
Pakistan = Pakistan + (proxy Chinese arm in the dark)
So whatever shows up I'd consider them to be half a bit more potent than that because of the Chinese factor, even if it doesn't openly attack India.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

jamwal

Country flag
Don't forget Chinese buildup in PoK and war games right on Rajasthan border. Something is definitely cooking up. If our decision makers have any sense, they should induct artillery guns and MBRLs to partially offset the effects of all these bunkers right now

venkat

^^^^ I repeat "Don't forget Chinese buildup in PoK and war games right on Rajasthan border. Something is definitely cooking up. If our decision makers have any sense, they should induct artillery guns and MBRLs to partially offset the effects of all these bunkers right now"

DANGER!!!!DANGER!!!!!

SPIEZ

Country flag
Seriously we must start an open investigation into the funds for the Puki army ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles