Pakistan lashes out at Modi, calls his statement irresponsible

rizwan78

Country flag
I wonder why Pakistan has so many "sophisticated" nukes but still can't provide heart and kidney transplants to its people who have to come here for the same.
Kidney Transplantation and Heart operations are very common here in Pak, Liver transplantation are where we was lack , but now liver transplantation has been started since two years in Alshafa international hospital in Islamabad, it is very complected, dangerous and costly surgery so people want to go India, china . Singapore because they have started to operate long time ago they are better experienced till now, people did not want to take risk there patient life and money, my father was also liver cancer patient me prefer to go to india instead of Alshafa international hospital , though i personally met with some of patients there in alshafa who was fully recovered from the surgery , but simply i was not taking chance , but my father was died in between this process, check this link of alshafa international hospital Liver Transplant - Shifa International Hospitals Ltd.

Reactions: Neo

Jagdish58

We won't have to do anything. You guys lost all credibilty after the Mumbai Siege.
There will be no war.
LOL yes our Govt had no back bone to take on you terrorist , good that you agreed you people enjoyed what happened in 2008

There will be no War , time will tell

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakistanis are filled with so much inferiority complex that they have to use the word Nuke in each and every statement they make.

Don't worry pakis we will not invade a terrorist infested sh8thole :rofl:
Don't be surprised if Pakis threaten to use their Nooooclear Bumbs if we do not do liver transplants.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
ISI will have a merry making spree if modi wins.... its agents in india will indulge in arson and rape against indian muslims....then modi will be blamed by pakistan and OIC....so Modi will spend his time in denying and pacifying than spending time for good governance....lets see how he responds to paki kamasutric exuberance..thats what mian nawaz shareiff said during his last tenure,,,,
ISI wont be needed since Congress is capable of doing it and would do so MODI is blamed.

Congress is the most communal force in India and recent riots in Muzzafarabad is a prime example.

Gujrat riots were stared by Congress as well just a repeat of 84 riots on a smaller scale.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Bla bla bla....been hearing that fir decades already.
Touch us and face the consequences.
Hope Modi understands nuclear deterrence beter than you do.
Pakis are always crying that RAW is doing all the killings in Pakistan.

So that means we are touching you a lot on daily basis while you cant do anything at all. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
On Junagad, ask the Bhuttos, whose patriarch Zulfikar, then Dewan of Junagadh, advised the British to give it to India after the Nawab had decamped with the Treasury.

On Hyderabad, it would have been land locked. Would it be able to exist?

1962 started by India? Source Maxwell?

East Pakistan? Again ask Zulfikar and the Punjabis of Pakistan, who defiled democracy because of their racist arrogance of not hanging over power to the duly elected Bengali Sheik Mujib.

What raids in Maldives?

Siachen? Who caused the issue with permission to foreign climbers?

Who asked IPKF to come to Sri Lanka? Guess?

Hope that rings a gong and the Bells in the nursery rhyme 'Oranges and Lemons'

And Dawood is in Pakistan, no matter how much Pakistan lies through its teeth. Even the US has said so and given the address.
He knows it but due to brainwashing and false pride of a fake Islamic country like Pakistan and fake ego he would not accept it ever.

Hari Sud

Country flag
If everything else like diplomatic and legal means fail to get a criminal then bounty hunters are to be sent.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Has anyone heard his speach on Dawood, I bet not even Pakistani scumbag minister who is just ranting for sake of ranting.oh yes! He has to bring in Gujarat riots as it is every good for nothing Pakistani's time pass talk.

Compersion

Country flag
Kidney Transplantation and Heart operations are very common here in Pak, Liver transplantation are where we was lack , but now liver transplantation has been started since two years in Alshafa international hospital in Islamabad, it is very complected, dangerous and costly surgery so people want to go India, china . Singapore because they have started to operate long time ago they are better experienced till now, people did not want to take risk there patient life and money, my father was also liver cancer patient me prefer to go to india instead of Alshafa international hospital , though i personally met with some of patients there in alshafa who was fully recovered from the surgery , but simply i was not taking chance , but my father was died in between this process, check this link of alshafa international hospital Liver Transplant - Shifa International Hospitals Ltd.
Sorry to hear about your father. It would have been great if India had helped like you had planned.

Compersion

Country flag
Pakistan wanted to make it self have importance hence the timing of the statement.

One can calculate the response and value of such a statement by the level and seniority of the people replying in India. But the message is clear - do not interfere in our internal affairs - Pakistan has much more to worry about in its own country.

Neo

After reading your comments in this forum for 1 month, I can considered you as a naive Pakistani who still thinks war is like an idiotic game,
"Who has nukes he wins"

As far as the Mumbai Siege, India doesn't need any credibility, and btw at least spell it right, Oh i'm sorry they don't show you how to spell in Pakistan studies do they?

The only country that needs your so called credibility is Pakistan which runs on foreign aid.
You got it all wrong. I believe in nuclear deterrence, whoever has nukes doesn't go to war with other nuclear powers.

And sorry about the typos, I use iphone most of the time to post here and make mistakes with small touch screen.
I have apologised earlier several times.

BangersAndMash

Bla bla bla....been hearing that fir decades already.
Touch us and face the consequences.
Hope Modi understands nuclear deterrence beter than you do.
Exactly, blah, blah, blah. The only reason why India has not finished pakistan off once and for all before nukes came in to the picture is because of your two pimp daddies (USA and China) putting pressure on India and the same is true today. Pakistan on it's own is nothing, you should thank your pimp daddies, it's thanks to them pakistan still exists, they have saved your poor excuse of a country.

LalTopi

ISLAMABAD –Interior Affairs Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali on Tuesday expressed his reaction over a statement of India's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate for prime ministership Narendra Modi about 'attacking Pakistan' and said that his statement was irresponsible and shameful.
In a statement, issued here, Nisar said that first Modi should decide where Dawood Ibrahim was living in and later dream of attacking Pakistan. The minister said that it looked that Modi had not learned from his shameful mistakes and earning bad name as a chief minister of India's Gujarat.
Nisar said that this provocative and condemnable statement of expected prime minister of India and leader of major political party was touching last limit of enmity towards Pakistan. He said that Narindra Modi had gone to the extent in enmity towards Pakistan particularly Muslims that if elected as a prime minister it would destabilise the regional peace.
The minister said those who were giving statements that Pakistan was sheltering Dawood Ibrahim and launching operation on Pakistan soil should realise that neither Pakistan was a weak country to be afraid of such threats, nor Pakistani nation can be impressed with such irresponsible statements.

He said that Pakistan's efforts for peace in the region should not be considered its weakness. He said that the Pakistani leadership, people and particularly armed forces have the right and power to reciprocate the expression of sentiments coming from across the border.

Pakistan lashes out at Modi, calls his statement irresponsible, shameful
of course Dawood is not living in Pakistan. Every good Pakistani knows that. of course Bin Ladan never lived in Pakistan. Every good Pakistani knows that.

LalTopi

Can you elaborate a bit on the loss of credibility post Mumbai Siege ?
He means that the Indian gov had no balls for a fight. Cold start was but a wet dream under the all powering nightmare of the Pak nuclear threat. We need two things; firstly a leader with balls to initiate cold start at the earliest provocation. Secondly we need our BMD phase 1 rolled out so that the Pak nuclear threat will be but a paper tiger.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Has anyone heard his speach on Dawood, I bet not even Pakistani scumbag minister who is just ranting for sake of ranting.oh yes! He has to bring in Gujarat riots as it is every good for nothing Pakistani's time pass talk.
I heard it.

It was actually ridiculing Shinde.

hit&run

Mod
I heard it.

It was actually ridiculing Shinde.
Pakistanis think they are quite good in reading between the lines; only thing Pakistanis are good are at, reading the headlines and then riot on the streets.
Absolutely, he didn't warned Pakistan, never said anything about bringing/hunting dawood from Pakistan, if comes to power. He rather told Mr. Shindey to be mature.

The same has been discussed here by DFItes here on couple of occasions.

I am sure the controversy regarding Shindey as an alleged well wisher of Dawood is known to politicians including Modi. The message was for him, to not make statements to media especially when FBI is pledging its resources to track dawood down (if that is the case).

bose

Country flag
He means that the Indian gov had no balls for a fight. Cold start was but a wet dream under the all powering nightmare of the Pak nuclear threat. We need two things; firstly a leader with balls to initiate cold start at the earliest provocation. Secondly we need our BMD phase 1 rolled out so that the Pak nuclear threat will be but a paper tiger.
I could guess what he meant...

Pakistan is getting the pounding on its rare side in Baluchistan... India need to be more active there... Hope new government takes the fight right into Pakistan...

hit&run

Mod
Do you know BJP is happy with this Pakistani troll.

He has inadvertently made Modi popular amongst section of society who want Pakistan to be edgy, be rattled by strong Indian leader and assumed Modi to be next PM. Congress-I has played safe thus sided with BJP so that such signals even from countries like Pakistan be plugged.

BTW Menakshi Lekhi as asked, why Pakistan is so touchy with Modi's statement, does this implies Dawood lives in Pakistan ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles