Pakistan: Lal Masjid cleric moves SC to impose Sharia Law

I_PLAY_BAD

Way to go Pakistan !!! Come on....
Pakistan can become an epitome of humanity and prosperity soon.
With the right push by the present Government soon the country will be turned into a land of milk and honey with each citizen owning millions.
Pakistan is also set to surpass that threshold of a world power after dominating South Asia as a regional power for 1000 years.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Sharia for pakistan (before Sharia for UK or the US)!!

I support this cause by my heart, these regressive subhumans deserve Sharia all over the world, they don't deserve freedom and liberty!

I_PLAY_BAD

All countries must flush Muslims to the gulf and surrounding areas and must not even care for them after that. Let them all be together and impose sharia on themselves or do whatever they want. That area must not be tresspassed or even visited by non-muslims. Let muslims have their own land and law.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
All countries must flush Muslims to the gulf and surrounding areas and must not even care for them after that. Let them all be together and impose sharia on themselves or do whatever they want. That area must not be tresspassed or even visited by non-muslims. Let muslims have their own land and law.
Let Muslim countries impose their own regressive laws in their own 60 odd countries.

Muslims SHOULD NOT be allowed to have their regressive Sharia Law in any foreign country since it would start like a small tumor and make the whole nation ridden by cancer and then divide it.

Best example(sufferer) is India. :truestory:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Mashallah! Mashallah!

Pakistan need Sharia Laa to to replace the imported martyr terrorists (like Mansour, Osama, Omar) with indigenously breed next generation, state-of-the-art terrorists who are one up on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi so that they can reclaim their throne of the No.1 terrorist wielding state in the hole warld and as a bonus snatch the title of No.1 terrorist breeding nation from Afghanistan.

AoA

:hail::hail:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles