Pakistan JIT says Pathankot attack was drama staged by India to malign Islamabad: Report

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I guess the useless thing is this bhai bhai nonsense.
Good Relations can themselves shadow the meaning of paki existence. So, ignore them.
Neither friends nor enemies.
Hit back if they do something wrong and then, again exclude them from policy.
Don't care if they die or live.
That's the only solution. :dude:

abingdonboy

Country flag
Today's world is about perception. The perception is to be built not only in India but overseas too.
haha "perception" that's just another term for "optics" and that seems to be all Modi is about- style over substance. At some point he has to actually leverage any perception boost for TANGIBLE benefits.

That said, I don't know how much good he has done to India's perception abroad- actions speak louder than words.

Modi never said he will attack Pakistan militarily. Did he? This confusion rests in your mind.
I'm not talking about military action, he just needs to have a CONSISTENT Pak policy and live up to SOME of his promises vis a vis Pakistan from his election camapaign.

Otherwise he is no better than the UPA, what is he actually getting for India? He's taken India to new lows with that JIT.

You can keep the Nobel for yourself. Modi does not need it. Manmohan Singh was an asslicker. Give it to him.
MMS was an "asslicker" but Modi going around forcing hugs on world leaders and doig what they say, that isn't asslicking is it?

abingdonboy

Country flag
I guess the useless thing is this bhai bhai nonsense.
Good Relations can themselves shadow the meaning of paki existence. So, ignore them.
Neither friends nor enemies.
Hit back if they do something wrong and then, again exclude them from policy.
Don't care if they die or live.
That's the only solution. :dude:
Look in the Indian media- they are all still trying to propogate this "brotherly nations", "we are one" BS. Do you think this is the shit they are being taught in their maddrassas?? When you have such a disconnect between the liberals/decsion makers in India and the ground realties in Pakistan no wonder you get such a useless policy towards them.

abingdonboy

Country flag
For all those still under the FALSE illusion that Modi is working for India's interests:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...t-encourages-india-pak-to-engage-in-dialogue/

Modi's "talks at all costs, "bhai bhai" BULLSHIT is directly inspired by this sentiment.

All he is doing is follwing what his big daddy in the Whitehouse is pushing, surprisingly in this instance it was PAKISTAN that stood up to the US and caled off talks.

There is no grand strategy at work here, no dots to connect- Modi has fucked his country.

garg_bharat

Country flag
haha "perception" that's just another term for "optics" and that seems to be all Modi is about- style over substance. At some point he has to actually leverage any perception boost for TANGIBLE benefits.

That said, I don't know how much good he has done to India's perception abroad- actions speak louder than words.
First thing first - diplomacy is a key feature of today's international relations. Every premier has to go overseas. The trips are more in case of Modi as BJP came to power after a gap of 10 years. So building confidence in international arena was a must.

The tangible difference is everything is moving - be it economy or military. What is not moving (except your beloved French maal)?

So it is not optics. A lot of orders have been placed both on domestic as well as international firms; and deliveries are happening.

Pakistan policy: I have already told you that there is no Pakistan policy. JIT or no JIT. There is only optics in case of Pakistan. Yes I would like to see a policy. But no government is willing to take political risk - to go to either end - reconciliation or war.

garg_bharat

Country flag
For all those still under the FALSE illusion that Modi is working for India's interests:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...t-encourages-india-pak-to-engage-in-dialogue/

Modi's "talks at all costs, "bhai bhai" BULLSHIT is directly inspired by this sentiment.

All he is doing is follwing what his big daddy in the Whitehouse is pushing, surprisingly in this instance it was PAKISTAN that stood up to the US and caled off talks.

There is no grand strategy at work here, no dots to connect- Modi has fucked his country.
You are a very frustrated man. Seems you lost millions not getting your beloved Rafale sold.
Understand your mental health man.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Look in the Indian media- they are all still trying to propogate this "brotherly nations", "we are one" BS. Do you think this is the shit they are being taught in their maddrassas?? When you have such a disconnect between the liberals/decsion makers in India and the ground realties in Pakistan no wonder you get such a useless policy towards them.
Do you want India to become like Pakistan - like start teaching kids in some Hindu version of Madarsa?

Obviously no.

You have a problem with media, you fight with media. There are a lot of loud debates on live TV. Join them.

abingdonboy

Country flag
First thing first - diplomacy is a key feature of today's international relations. Every premier has to go overseas. The trips are more in case of Modi as BJP came to power after a gap of 10 years. So building confidence in international arena was a must.

The tangible difference is everything is moving - be it economy or military. What is not moving (except your beloved French maal)?

So it is not optics. A lot of orders have been placed both on domestic as well as international firms; and deliveries are happening.

Pakistan policy: I have already told you that there is no Pakistan policy. JIT or no JIT. There is only optics in case of Pakistan. Yes I would like to see a policy. But no government is willing to take political risk - to go to either end - reconciliation or war.
Please, if it wasn't just optics then India should have a lot more to show for it. Despite all the hugging Modi has still be humiliated by the US at least 4 times in the past 20 months (joint SCS patrols proposal, sale of F-16s to the Pakis, "intoloerance" lecture by Obama in Delhi, Obama criticsing India in the Nuclear security summit where Modi was attending in Washington).

A few deals here and there would have come whether Modi was PM or not- he has failed to fundamentally change India's place in the world as he had promised, India is still not a member of the MTCR (Italy vetoed- great diplomatic success there Mr ModI), NSG or UNSC.

And India is being made to look like a complete joke on the global stage by allowing a nation with the GDP of Mumbai to throw India around and dictate the narrative- JIT, RAW spy BS and now ceasing talks. India is on the back foot always and being belittled.

abingdonboy

Country flag
You are a very frustrated man. Seems you lost millions not getting your beloved Rafale sold.
Understand your mental health man.
Man, if you can't see past the jet drama then that is your problem not mine. My criticsm of Modi's foriegn policy would remain no matter what fancy toys India buys- it's not like India is ever going to use them is it? Sat on the world's 4th largest military but allows a nation that spends as much as Belgium on defence to keep India on its knees.

garg_bharat

Country flag
@abingdonboy, can you talk about the successes of your beloved Dr Manmohan Singh?

Then we shall make a comparison.

Let us see how much a 10 year PM compares with a 1.5 year PM??

abingdonboy

Country flag
Do you want India to become like Pakistan - like start teaching kids in some Hindu version of Madarsa?
No, but the govt DOES need to do something- it needs to correct the narrative and make it clear Pakistan is India's enemy and by embracing their terrorist leader on one day and then denouncing them the next makes for a very messy narrative indeed.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Man, if you can't see past the jet drama then that is your problem not mine. My criticsm of Modi's foriegn policy would remain no matter what fancy toys India buys- it's not like India is ever going to use them is it? Sat on the world's 4th largest military but allows a nation that spends as much as Belgium on defence to keep India on its knees.
What you want? Total war?
Are you ready to pay rebuilding cost of Pakistan?
USA spent 3T in Iraq and still came back empty handed.

Man you are crazy.

abingdonboy

Country flag
@abingdonboy, can you talk about the successes of your beloved Dr Manmohan Singh?

Then we shall make a comparison.

Let us see how much a 10 year PM compares with a 1.5 year PM??
Is this how bad it is become? Asking me to compare Modi, a guy who is meant to be decisive and enjoys a total majority in LS all on his own to MMS whose hinderances are well understood. You're setting the bar pretty low there aren't you?

I'm not saying MMS did a good job but he certainly did a more respectable job on Pakistan than Modi has done. There is no excusing the JIT, with that Modi has undermined the entire Indian postion and has hurt India's cause immeasurably forever.

garg_bharat

Country flag
No, but the govt DOES need to do something- it needs to correct the narrative and make it clear Pakistan is India's enemy and by embracing their terrorist leader on one day and then denouncing them the next makes for a very messy narrative indeed.
Even a village boy knows Pakistan is an enemy. No teaching is needed.
There is no messy narrative. The West pushes India to engage with Pakistan government. That is what India did.
If it does not work out, we can say we tried at least.
Otherwise they will see "Hindu hardline government does not want to even talk".

The optics are needed.

abingdonboy

Country flag
What you want? Total war?
Are you ready to pay rebuilding cost of Pakistan?
USA spent 3T in Iraq and still came back empty handed.

Man you are crazy.
No but I want Pakistan to have SOME cost imposed for these crimes, not the compulsion to talk to them no matter what because big daddy US is saying so.

Whatever happened to "no talks over the bodies of our soldier"? Remind me again which party said that.....

abingdonboy

Country flag
Even a village boy knows Pakistan is an enemy. No teaching is needed.
There is no messy narrative. The West pushes India to engage with Pakistan government. That is what India did.
If it does not work out, we can say we tried at least.
Otherwise they will see "Hindu hardline government does not want to even talk".

The optics are needed.
If Pakistan is the enemy then wtf is Modi doing going over there hugging its leader?

If they are the enemy then treat them as such, instead Modi's policy is all over the place.

garg_bharat

Country flag
People are making a molehill out of a mountain.
The JIT has no impact on security.

What will Pakistani JIT see in Pathankot that they cannot see in satellite pictures? Nothing.

There is no need of hurt ego on such minor issues.

abingdonboy

Country flag
People are making a molehill out of a mountain.
The JIT has no impact on security.

What will Pakistani JIT see in Pathankot that they cannot see in satellite pictures? Nothing.

There is no need of hurt ego on such minor issues.
That's not even the point.

The point is that by doing so Modi has legitimised Pakistan's BS assertion about "non-state actors" outside of their control commiting these acts. Now that threshold is broken there is no going back. He has allowed the very crminals responsible to be allowed to investigate it and on Indian soil no less. He has destroyed India's long held postion that Pakistan's state is intertwined with these elements.

But if you think a ground visit to see the EXACT entry point of their assets and how those pigs were cornered and killed by the security forces provides no information of any value to the Pakis then you are being intentionally naive. No amount of time on Google Earth would compensate for a guided tour around an Indian airbase would it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles