Pakistan JIT says Pathankot attack was drama staged by India to malign Islamabad: Report

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They have been trying to create Bagdad Pact type allies past 30 years. Turkey, KSA, Iran, China and Russia nexus. And Fool USA like they did before.

I am not aware if ISI is very rich but if this becomes a reality they will have a very good budget for their anti India operations. This is for sure. Because, for them 1st comes containing India and then the rest.

This is why Modi is travelling to Saudi Arab!
Diplomacy has its ways, often we see diplomats where we are getting trouble from indirectly/directly .

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Diplomacy has its ways, often we see diplomats where we are getting trouble from indirectly/directly .
But doplomacy doesn't work with Pakistan. Because they use their strategic position to counter Indian diplomacy. Or sell information/intel on India to others. Because other countries will be more seeking economic, military info on India than Pakistan, because India has money to buy weapons.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I am not aware if ISI is very rich but if this becomes a reality they will have a very good budget for their anti India operations.
There are many businesses run by Fauji Foundations controlled by the ISI and military. In Pakistan itself these rake up 20$ Billion annually, plus they own businesses in foreign countries.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
How many times successive govt fell pray to the dialogue and Aman ki Asha Drama ?

There are realists like Gen Bakshi who come on daily basis on TV debates just to say same lines.

More than 200 rounds of Talks between India Pak has been concluded since 1947.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
There are many businesses run by Fauji Foundations controlled by the ISI and military. In Pakistan itself these rake up 20$ Billion annually, plus they own businesses in foreign countries.
one example is Axact.. any how. ISI is a rouge organisation and holds Pakistan integrity. They are very good in luring americans and british.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
How many times successive govt fell pray to the dialogue and Aman ki Asha Drama ?

There are realists like Gen Bakshi who come on daily basis on TV debates just to say same lines.

More than 200 rounds of Talks between India Pak has been concluded since 1947.
GD Bakshi and RSN Singh and Maroof Raza had built a conducive atmosphere against Pakistan for a better part of 2015. The campaign was also gathering steam on social media. Talks were cancelled, Pakistan was getting isolated internationally, we were responding fiercely to border incursions. Suddenly Modi hugged Nawaz and everything was rolled back. Everyone is dumbfounded by the confusing signals that Modi has sent, to Pakistan and to India. The online support base also dispersed. Now we're back to square one.

Bornubus

ISI are not bankrupt, they are getting money from the newly formed Sunni alliance lead by Turkey and Saudi. Plus intel co operation from countries who are close to it.

Because of CPEC China is also establishing close relations with Pakistan.

They are on up swing. Their game plan is to put their home in condition and then fight India. Soon they will become aggressive once the partnership of new alliance matures.

Saudi intel, armed forces have large pakistani presence also most of the gulf states look towards pakistan when it comes to training and armed forces related issues.

The arrest of Indian and presenting him as a guy coming from Iran and then putting pressure on Iran when Rouhani is visiting should ring the bell about the alliance that is forming.
Really the new alliance !

Have you seen the pathetic physical standard of Saudi Armed forces and their training.India is too big and military strong for entire Muslim world.

When Germans and Japan can raise millions of conscripts in Short notice why can't India if needed apart from quasi soldiers NCC cadets.

The best they can do is to assist in Paki Defense budget and free oil for cannon fodder.

Bornubus

GD Bakshi and RSN Singh and Maroof Raza had built a conducive atmosphere against Pakistan for a better part of 2015. The campaign was also gathering steam on social media. Talks were cancelled, Pakistan was getting isolated internationally, we were responding fiercely to border incursions. Suddenly Modi hugged Nawaz and everything was rolled back. Everyone is dumbfounded by the confusing signals that Modi has sent, to Pakistan and to India. The online support base also dispersed. Now we're back to square one.
Early 2015 was the best time when BJP govt acted aggressively resulted in 60 + Paki dead.

I don't know what has changed since then,we keep on bleeding in Kashmir with senior colonel level officers martyred and our airbases attacked.US backstabbed us by giving them F 16.

I guess Modi govt is under pressure from sell out media and G 5 to go slow on Pakis or Modi wants to continue projecting soft power image of India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Really the new alliance !

Have you seen the pathetic physical standard of Saudi Armed forces and their training.India is too big and military strong for entire Muslim world.

When Germans and Japan can raise millions of conscripts in Short notice why can't India if needed apart from quasi soldiers NCC cadets.

The best they can do is to assist in Paki Defense budget and free oil for cannon fodder.
The saudi arabia is influential because they are the land of Brahmins of Muslims! They can put a lot of money to raise Kashmir Issue, fund events against India , more over fund a lot of muslim organisations in B'desh and Pakistan.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Early 2015 was the best time when BJP govt acted aggressively resulted in 60 + Paki dead.

I don't know what has changed since then,we keep on bleeding in Kashmir with senior colonel level officers martyred and our airbases attacked.US backstabbed us by giving them F 16.

I guess Modi govt is under pressure from sell out media and G 5 to go slow on Pakis or Modi wants to continue projecting soft power image of India.
Indians should not be so emotional. Every country sees its interest first. There may be a lot of Indians in US but their say is less.

what seems the best policy is if Gov of Ind can create covert capability to inflict economic warfare, political sabotage and psywar to demotivate terrorist state Pak, half work will be done and world can ha e a lot of peace.

Going overt with the Pakis is useless because GOI will not keep the territory held and will lead to status quo. And pakis will be motivated that Indians couldnt do any thing and Pakistan is still have every inch of territory.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
If this is a staged drama than Pakistan should be ready for the end game as well. India should disrupt the CPEC route going through the GB. We should make it clear to China as well as to where India stands on this issue. India can also insist on direct talks with their Army brass and give them ultimatum to get their act together in order to live peacefully in the region.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I guess it will be completely different to talk to pakis than other's country.
They are represented by government but ruled by military.
In fact, as Nehru said India has an Army, paki army has a country.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I guess it will be completely different to talk to pakis than other's country.
They are represented by government but ruled by military.
In fact, as Nehru said India has an Army, paki army has a country.
Nehru also said that 'not a blade of grass grows in Aksai Chin, so India should have no problem if China annexes it', Nehru also said that 'India doesn't need an army, our police can handle everything' Nehru also said that 'we should go to the UN to resolve Kashmir issue'. So, please don't quote that chutiya as some paragon of wisdom. The only paragon that can be justifiably linked with his name is Paragon chappal. He may have accidentally said some things which turned out to be right but they are a result of statistically coincidental flukes. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
what seems the best policy is if Gov of Ind can create covert capability to inflict economic warfare, political sabotage and psywar to demotivate terrorist state Pak, half work will be done and world can ha e a lot of peace.
How do you know that we are not in this game already? Only we need to step on the gas. We need to start the liberation of Balochistan more earnestly with all resources at our disposal.

I thought with Doval at the helm, things would move faster. But......

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Nehru also said that 'not a blade of grass grows in Aksai Chin, so India should have no problem if China annexes it', Nehru also said that 'India doesn't need an army, our police can handle everything' Nehru also said that 'we should go to the UN to resolve Kashmir issue'. So, please don't quote that chutiya as some paragon of wisdom. The only paragon that can be justifiably linked with his name is Paragon chappal. He may have accidentally said some things which turned out to be right but they are a result of statistically coincidental flukes. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Well, agree over this. :biggrin2:
This has been the history of congis.

The bigger nation, the stronger nation, who is also easily winning war suddenly stops in middle and goes in UN for peace because it doesn't want violence
What the hell.
:facepalm:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Many innocent people are languishing in prison throughout India. Under false charges, false confession etc. If India can do such a thing to its own ppl is it surprising that India could do the same to pak?
False flag confirmed.
You are a person who keeps sympathy for terrorists, denies that India can never achieve, you exaggerate drawbacks on every achievement.
But as your location is in India. You seem to be a guy who loves some other country( I know about that country :biggrin2: ). Why did you born here man?
How do you know that we are not in this game already? Only we need to step on the gas. We need to start the liberation of Balochistan more earnestly with all resources at our disposal.

I thought with Doval at the helm, things would move faster. But......
That's what I was feeling but didn't thought of saying. :)

@Navnit Kundu @Srinivas_K
If monitor their media, I don't guess it's as worrisome as you guys are thinking.
Pakis have tried to play our game in our style. :D
I have watched a dozen videos on YouTube from paki media questioning
Should we compete to India in diplomacy. They are much strong.

^^^^ the above line only comes once but it always comes in a debate.
From the mouth of truth speaker Tarek Fateh to hardcore anti Indian Ahmad Qureshi.
This time I think they have finally shown some guts but still scared.

Either they will end up in a fifth war.
Best thing is thing is that China won't involve here because of SCS.

Immanuel

Country flag
It's not about taking them seriously or not, everyone knows (including the Pakis) that those terrorists came from their side. The point is that despite all the BS this GoI has said about this being a new chapter in Indo-Pak relations and how much they have self-flagtlated for taking this "historic, bold and unprecedented" step they have been exposed by the Pakis OH SO PREDICTABLY. The point is how USELESS this govt is proving to be vis a vis Pakistan, not only are they absorbing the blows with no cost imposed but now they are allowing the Pakis onto Indian soil to carry out their own investigations? I mean this is a new low in Indian impotency.

For all the $hit the previous GoI got and MMS specifically for being "weak" on Pakistan, this cr@p didn't even occur under them/him and you are expecting this GoI to have the b@lls to carry out nuclear tests?? I would laugh at this joke but I'm too pi$$ed.

What was touted as a "strong man" government has turned out to be one of the weakest and most pathetic in Indian history. They have not only disgraced their nation, spat on the graves of those who laid down their lives fighting these terrorists but they have given Pakistan ASSISTANCE in covering up their crime.
Well nuke tests is something I would do, I haven't a clue which Govt. will ever have the balls to do it.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Or possibility of doing it away from eyes of others. :biggrin2:
This is plausible. Give nukes to Vietnam and do the tests there. Whatever international outcry ensues, Vietnam will have to face the music. As far as we are concerned, we will have accomplished two of our strategic goals, arming Vietnam against china, and testing our own nukes. Two birds in the same stone. Once that is done, give the nukes to Argentina and let them challenge UK over Falklands islands.

Question is, is there space for these bold plans in 56 inch chest?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This is plausible. Give nukes to Vietnam and do the tests there. Whatever international outcry ensues, Vietnam will have to face the music. As far as we are concerned, we will have accomplished two of our strategic goals, arming Vietnam against china, and testing our own nukes. Two birds in the same stone. Once that is done, give the nukes to Argentina and let them challenge UK over Falklands islands.

Nice idea but I was saying something else.
US is "concerned" because their SATs can't detect launch of our missiles. We could do something with nukes, make a specific region for tests and make SATs jam there,
Or we know US can't keep an eye on entire world.
There must be some blind spots where tests could be conducted.
There were rumours of a nuclear city by American sites about a thermonuclear city where such things could be done. :D

Anyway,
For that, India needs to be at level of UZ, Russia and China. We can expect such moves around 2025-30.
Doing such aggressive moves write now will only give more chances for yanks for creating more hurdles in our paths.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles