Pakistan: ISPR Productions

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Discussion is welcomed , but a different thread would be a better option. One may not be interested in ISPR but it would be interesting to see how one counters it ... That might be the way forward for this thread.
With respect to the person starting this thread, I still hold the idea that he must be enjoying this Internal bashing that's going on ..
The discussion on the state of our real estate and infrastructure/ urban planning can be discussed with a separate thread ..

Again the above are my humble suggestions

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

ISPR is another terrorist organisation's media wing promoting Jehad and gazwa type videos and must be banned from everywhere!!

Zulfiqar Khan

look at their cities in mountains in that case, specially in PoK.
Maintained one city and ruined rest. We have done at least in balance resulting national average well above them.
Concentrating all resources at one place is their helplessness because they have to have atleast one city which looks good.

In India we have lots of resources but still mismanaged. That is what i am saying. We Indians are too much in Jugaad and attitude of not maintaining of what we have got.
There is no such thing as focusing all of our resources on one area, it took careful planning to bring Islamabad where it is - we had to change the people as well. You can build the most planned beautiful city but if the people constantly litter, set up random stalls and have no regard for cleanliness and the environment; then I assure you - it wont take long before that city becomes a slum.

Its the people that maintain the city, not 'resources'.

I think education needs to focus on that subject; children must learn about the environment, how to keep your area clean, what effects littering us, what they can do help and ect...

It completely depends on Government and the people living there.

The Afghan refugee crisis reversed many things; they turned Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore into complete mess - but now after their reparation, things seem to be easing.

For example; Government of Punjab, Balochistan and KPK, AJK have been doing very well - Sindh has been lagging behind because of PPP and MQM poor governance.

Government of Punjab has been very clever; they are beginning to renovate and reconstruct historical parts of cities - which were not only well planned by the brightest architects of it's days but also has solid foundations.
They have been knocking down those typical mud brick buildings you'd find.

One example can be given, is the old city of Lahore. Once you step in, you'll actually feel as if you are 600 years back.

Outside the old city; you'll see ambitious modern projects; many of which are already completed. Punjab has breathtaking highways and road infrastructure.

Other provincial Governments have also been following in their footsteps; instead of completely demolishing the areas - they have instead decided to renovate, reconstruct and expand old parts. It gives it an iconic and unique look.

Zulfiqar Khan

Discussion is welcomed , but a different thread would be a better option. One may not be interested in ISPR but it would be interesting to see how one counters it ... That might be the way forward for this thread.
With respect to the person starting this thread, I still hold the idea that he must be enjoying this Internal bashing that's going on ..
The discussion on the state of our real estate and infrastructure/ urban planning can be discussed with a separate thread ..

Again the above are my humble suggestions

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
Aye, the discussion turned into a U-Turn; i'll make a separate thread, soon.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
There is no such thing as focusing all of our resources on one area, it took careful planning to bring Islamabad where it is - we had to change the people as well. You can build the most planned beautiful city but if the people constantly litter, set up random stalls and have no regard for cleanliness and the environment; then I assure you - it wont take long before that city becomes a slum.

Its the people that maintain the city, not 'resources'.

I think education needs to focus on that subject; children must learn about the environment, how to keep your area clean, what effects littering us, what they can do help and ect...

It completely depends on Government and the people living there.

The Afghan refugee crisis reversed many things; they turned Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore into complete mess - but now after their reparation, things seem to be easing.

For example; Government of Punjab, Balochistan and KPK, AJK have been doing very well - Sindh has been lagging behind because of PPP and MQM poor governance.

Government of Punjab has been very clever; they are beginning to renovate and reconstruct historical parts of cities - which were not only well planned by the brightest architects of it's days but also has solid foundations.
They have been knocking down those typical mud brick buildings you'd find.

One example can be given, is the old city of Lahore. Once you step in, you'll actually feel as if you are 600 years back.

Outside the old city; you'll see ambitious modern projects; many of which are already completed. Punjab has breathtaking highways and road infrastructure.

Other provincial Governments have also been following in their footsteps; instead of completely demolishing the areas - they have instead decided to renovate, reconstruct and expand old parts. It gives it an iconic and unique look.
Agree on that.
though I didn't mention, we have an entire state Kerala with HDI at par with developed countries.
It has proper sanitation facilities and people who have common sense. It's far larger than Islamabad in size and population.
Anyway, we are talking of that how to make our smart city project to Ned up in similar way. :p
We know that problem won't occur everywhere but we don't want it anywhere.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Agree on that.
though I didn't mention, we have an entire state Kerala with HDI at par with developed countries.
It has proper sanitation facilities and people who have common sense. It's far larger than Islamabad in size and population.
Anyway, we are talking of that how to make our smart city project to Ned up in similar way. [emoji14]
We know that problem won't occur everywhere but we don't want it anywhere.
Pakistani beats his chest by showing such articles and pics...
And often visit India for surgery
...they won't mind to have a hindu heart...

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pakistani beats his chest by showing such articles and pics...
And often visit India for surgery
...they won't mind to have a hindu heart...

If case is of pics, I can also show them. There is no sense that we can boast of India against Western or even east European countries, but are at least not as pathetic as to get argued by a pakistani.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
If case is of pics, I can also show them. There is no sense that we can boast of India against Western or even east European countries, but are at least not as pathetic as to get argued by a pakistani.

Gurgaon ?
[emoji76] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles